Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

[graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport (1173 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) / EFCC Arrests 3 FAAN Staff For N100m Fraud Using 8 Accounts / Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport (see Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by Uzy47(m): 7:14am On May 19, 2015
There was fracas Monday at the international terminal wing of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos when two airmen accountable for activity control at the flight segment of the terminal beat a Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) staff to extreme lethargies.

It was learnt that the FAAN staff, Mohammed Shuaibu who meets expectations at the convention and sections of the office advised his companion to come and pick him at the air terminal, however when he arrived the airmen moved to uproot the plate numbers of his vehicle for stopping longer than would normally be appropriate. Yet, right then and there Shuaibu came in and asked the Nigerian Air Force faculty not to take away the plate numbers.

According to an eye witness account, Shuaibu who was wearing FAAN staff uniform introduced himself and showed his identity card but an argument ensued and there was confrontation and the airmen descended on him.

Shuaibu was beaten by the airmen until he collapsed with blood oozing from his nostrils and he began to lose his breath as his heart beat slowed, sources said.

Our respondent said that Shuaibu was first taken to the FAAN clinic at the airport but because of the grave injury he sustained, he was taken to the airport hospital where he has been in treatment. And at the time this story was filed he was yet to regain consciousness.

“Shuaibu who is one of our staff at the protocols and passages section of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos asked his friend to come and pick him. When he came he parked at the departures and called our staff who went to meet him. By the time he arrived ,he saw two airmen standing with him and insisting to remove his plate numbers.

“Shuaibu begged them and introduced himself as a FAAN staff, but they seemed not to care, so argument ensued; then they started beating him. By the time other people arrived the scene, Shuaibu had collapsed and blood was flowing from different parts of his body. We first moved him to FAAN clinic where they said his heart beat was slowing and he was finding it difficult to breathe, so we have to rush him to the airport hospital,” the FAAN official said.

More photos here: http://www.47vibez.net/graphic-photos-airforce-men-beat-faan-staff-to-coma-at-lagos-airport/

Re: [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by bastien: 7:16am On May 19, 2015
Na wa oh, military men and beating civilian, just like chelsea beating Arsenal

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by eleko1: 7:18am On May 19, 2015
angry BASTARDS angry angry.They can only flex their muscle on haples Peeps with their gun(s).If dey nor assaulted a police-women,nah civilian they'll beat up.Wish the mallam quick recovery,make he sue them.

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by ArchEnemy(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2015
At some points, we need to know when to walk away...

Sorry Bro, there are some kinda people you need not argue with.
Re: [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by kelvyn7: 7:21am On May 19, 2015
chai, dis is too much nau angry
Re: [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by eleko1: 7:34am On May 19, 2015
Walk away from where?U neva have a taste of those uncivillised animals brutality?.U walk away,they'll cork their gun ready to shot.
ArchEnemy:
At some points, we need to know when to walk away...

Sorry Bro, there are some kinda people you need not argue with.
wish they deploy such beast to sambisa forest.Bastards angry

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by echobee(f): 7:35am On May 19, 2015
This is what we call END TIME BEATING angry. Pele ooooooo,mr man. Get well soon cry
Re: [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by eleko1: 7:37am On May 19, 2015
VICKYROTEX,bia come see angry
Re: [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by VickyRotex(f): 7:45am On May 19, 2015
eleko1:
VICKYROTEX,bia come see angry

Oh my!!! angry

We have brutal men like this, and Boko haram still exists in Naija? The act of Cowardice!!! embarassed

Ogbeni, get well soon.... sad

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by emperorchedda(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2015
grin I had to laugh

On a more serious note the armed forces need to instil discipline on its staffs, they treat civilians like toys
Re: [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by coldsummer: 9:26am On May 19, 2015
i have said this before and i am still saying it. it makes no sense to mount the road block in front of that international airport or any airport for that matter. last week, i was on my way to the international airport, there was traffic and i thought it was caused by people trying to get off the vehicle at the departure. only for me to get to the point where those soldiers are and realised the bottleneck was caused by them tasking people to drop money for them. it didn't bother them if people were running late. what they were concerned about was 'oga hunger dey o, give us something. you dey go international.'

this is not a good image for the country. not to even talk about how dirty that road block makes that area look.
Re: [graphic Photos]: Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport by Lanretoye(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2015
even with the pankere wey my mama dey take beat me when i dey young i still dey pick race,you come wait sotay dem brutalise you like this...besides what were other airport staff doing while the shiii was going on?

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank In Trouble As Court Ordered To Pay Customer’s Stolen 5 Billion / Angry Man Breaks Popular Oap’s Head For Having Affair With His Wife (photo) / EXCLUSIVE! Photo Of The MASSOB Member Killed At Pro- BIAFRA Protest Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.