Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver (58517 Views)

Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client / Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp / 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by wtfCode: 10:56am On May 19, 2015
SexyCeline:
More reason y men nid to control their urge for sex
and u ladies should help men control it.
See ur name, sexyceline, any guy wey him mind and body dey at rest go just wake small by seeing that username.
A gal was raped some days ago near my hood by gang of boys bcuz of her always indecent dressing. she was ganged raped when she was flexing up and down on a bumshort at night.
Bittches always gets what they called for,whether knowing it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by pentag0nal: 10:57am On May 19, 2015
The woman might be an ogbanje. the driver was fvcking a spirit, he is in big trouble........ grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by SAMOO123(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2015
The Power of Life and Death is in the Hands of god. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by sasquareT(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2015
If only and if the driver is innocent.......then I'm allow to shout ''gbese......akoba ree ooo''

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Bflexing(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2015
LoBaTan!!! bad business, pity the man
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by maggilove(f): 11:02am On May 19, 2015
What's bad in him just helping d lady, if he had not lust after her he will not be in this trouble now. Na jeje trouble dey sleep.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Burger01(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2015
Na wa o sad
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Qmab: 11:06am On May 19, 2015
This is a serious case of awénibákú... It's it funny to me but not the man right now.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by bakynes(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2015
onlyson16:
na Yorubas people na so dem de do
You must be high on Fufu, is Utebor a Yoruba name? That's my area oh but nothing like Baruwa Estate it's Baruwa and there are quite a few private Estates in Baruwa. I know one igbo taxi driver living in my Estate make I go confirm if na him grin
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by honeric01(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/woman-dies-during-sex-romp-with-lagos-driver/

Punch is a disgrace, why use a picture from 2012/2013 for a story of 2015?
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Jayuba(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2015
So, sex dey kill.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by KingTom(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2015
MakCoby:
hahahahaha grin
grin grin
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Nobody: 11:11am On May 19, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 26K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by solidifi: 11:13am On May 19, 2015
The way and manner we conclude on issues sometimes annoy me.

The question is who was there in the house/room with them to confirm that they actually had sex?
The suspect said they did not have sex. and the victim is dead to counter it.

So we should take what the suspect has said. It's quite unfortunate.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Nobody: 11:13am On May 19, 2015
dre11:

since the fall of Strauss Khan, former IMF boss. I became more discipline about women and s3x............... s3x is a trap for men. many men r poor cos of s3x, many r dead cos of s3x, some r in jail cos of women.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by repogirl(f): 11:13am On May 19, 2015
Duh, this is where forensics and autopsy should come in to find cause of death instead of wasting time doing interrogation, thet would have begun building their case against him since...... Abi no forensic examiners in this country?
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by TheFilmmaker: 11:16am On May 19, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]May something that is BIGGER than me not come my way, AMEN![/size]

Typical superstitious Nigerian.

There's nothing bigger than you if you have common sense.

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by bmos(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2015
Koroaso:

JT... oh... JT. The thing you can land man into! Sometimes i feel like cutting mine off
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by MKO4ever(m): 11:18am On May 19, 2015
echobee:
He go learn how to get self control in his next life angry

What are you talking about, it is the girl that died, the man is still alive and has only been arrested
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Odaveboy(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2015
Konji don land this one for gbege......LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Richy4(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2015
It's high time the government provide money for autopsy in Nigeria. Especially when one die of suspicious circumstances like this.

It could be that the man is innocent..

Interrogation is good but the thing that shows yhe cause of death is a full autopsy report
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Nobody: 11:21am On May 19, 2015
TheFilmmaker
post=33885149:

Typical superstitious Nigerian.

There's nothing bigger than you if you have common sense.

Who asked you?? ITk
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by bmos(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2015
Jayuba:
So, sex dey kill.

So u no know? Man, becareful of that thing. As girls wan open their kiniko, no go near fa! No look am atall atall. Advise no be curse
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Toks2008(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2015
I give GOD the glory that i don't philander..Its not about the love i have for any woman with me but its a principle.

I cant imagine how some guys will just pick up a lady just for the sake of s*x and some will even patronize harlot that every man don enter and they will stick their thing in there.

Honestly men that don't f*ck around should thank GOD for their lives.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by ijustdey: 11:31am On May 19, 2015
ikombe:
Major reason why i am still a virgin undecided

I smell lies
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Bimpe29: 11:33am On May 19, 2015
Aye ti do ju ru. Life has become a mystery. So saddening.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Islie: 11:36am On May 19, 2015
Mekybliss:
Lmao. She recieve a rod grin

And the rod never made her life become the same againgrin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by cyril700(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2015
The gal must have had an abortion without d wounds being healed and needed money to build up her self and the guy had to still bang her on those abortion wounds leading to her dead.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by TheFilmmaker: 11:38am On May 19, 2015
himkers:

Who asked you?? ITk

This is a public internet forum so don't expect people to always follow along with your thoughts or opinions. And as regards to the ITK, here's another one for you to ponder over.

Excuse my Chinese, but its evident you lack both qualities.
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by lurlah2014(f): 11:38am On May 19, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=33877933]

[/quote GUYS please beware dont allow that small thing you have undernit ur yeye body kill you ooooo, learn from your masters mistakes
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by Nobody: 11:40am On May 19, 2015
Mekybliss:
Lmao. She recieve a rod grin

ashawo like u sef dey talk about rod undecided
Re: Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver by MoraleVitae: 11:40am On May 19, 2015
self control zero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Yahoo Boys Perform Rituals On Oyibo Man's Picture In Sagamu / Protesters Storm Shoprite, MTN Offices In Lugbe, Abuja Over Xenophobia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.