Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . (1446 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / African Migrants Abandon The American Dream / Booking For Appointment In Italian Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2009
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by san26dy(f): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2009
This is so sad. People leaving their countries b/cos of hardship to suffer like this. And people at home are waiting and counting months for them to send them money. sad sad
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2009
That's heart rending.

Thankfully, there are no children there.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by Lagosboy: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2009
This is just disheartening. May God help the black race!!!
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by cvibe: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2009
Siena

Who says there are no children? You have only seen those on camera, what about those off camera? I'm sure Bandiejay can testify to this.
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by JJYOU: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2009
there goes some of us but for the grace of God
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by Gobi38: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2009
My brothers and sisters, most of these guys are illiterate without marketable skills. Don't you think they are better off living in their villages doing something more constructive like farming, rearing and selling cattle than tarnishing the black race image - My 2 cents
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by tpia: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2009
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by Thadude(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2009
They got what they deserve leaving the known for the unknown. The money they paid to cross the sea would have started a life for them in Africa. Alot of these guys have no skill or training that would match up with the standard of their new found land, even in general labour standard, they still have to be trained, so they dont become victims of the factories. Only the smarter once will step up, the other would have to buy time and hope on luck. Life is hard every where in the world, the days of stumbling into riches are long gone, one has to be prepared to work up the ladder, knowing it might take time but one will definitely get there, while having it in mind that crime doesnt pay but brings disgrace, disappoint and possibly deportation,
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2009
god have mercy .
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by bawomolo(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2009
It's sad the one that want to go back home don't have the money to do so.

Why did the dude that was a barber live his native country though?
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by SeanT21(f): 12:57am On Apr 04, 2009
I rather live in the worse ghetto in Liberia then make a warehouse my home in a foreign country.
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by promise72(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2009
Hindsight is 20/20. None of them will believe it when they were living in their native country that situation is bad overseas.
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by benincitys(f): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2009
very sad living in Nigerian is better than this warehouse .
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by abmart: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2009
The pictures are serious and very bad thing for the whole african race. people should think very well befroe embarking on any how travelling.
Re: Pictures Of African Migrants Live Packed In Italian Warehouse . by blacksta(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2009
Very Very Sad human would voluntary subject themselves to this low level life even animals live better than this in this same european country. I am very limited in what i can say. I just hope things get better for them, I am sure if would ask any of them to come back home i am very sure a large majority would refuse as their is nothing for them at home thanks to the bad government we have.

(1) (Reply)

Good Hotels And Guest Houses In Ikoyi Axis / I'm Looking For Tokpe (topa) Saiki, Alias Uselu-boy / Ethiopian Airline Before Takeoff Real Footage Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.