Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (29539 Views)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 7:34pm On May 19, 2015
#
eltrophy:
very stupid man ...n no go better for u, ur pikin, grand children and great grand children... thief.....
person wen him and him pikin and him pikin pikin don hammer on top una
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:01pm On May 19, 2015
Nsonso:
Watching in 3D. The worst is yet to come. Any right-thinking man from the lower niger should hv known the gambaris ar out for a big show. Gradually unveiling their ill-conceived agenda. This time, fire must jam fire.
whic fire?when una elders don sell una finish
how many of una comot wen dem asari et al de display
na only dem i respect cos they were man enough to seize their own share of the oyel moni
the rest of una na all hat and no cattle
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by ohenhen1: 8:02pm On May 19, 2015
The guy is dreaming, what nonsense. If you want more money, increase your IGR, don't wait for hand outs. The Federal government should setup a special fund where people can donate to help Borno rebuild. Don't give the money to the state government.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:04pm On May 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Before, what were you thinking this 'change' was all about as far as the muslim north is concerned? You ain't seen nothing yet!

Even more ridiculous demands will be made by these people, and Buhari will secretly acquiesce to some of them! At the end of the day, they're all one and the same people with the same mentality and misplaced sense of entitlement!

The major problem of the north is the way they churn out kids they don't have the desire nor the capacity to take care of; coupled with their thinking that the federal gov't (not even state) should do almost everything for them; they come up with even more inventive ways to get a larger slice of that oil money! sad
while the major problem of the south is we born children with a very bad plan for preparing them to come up with ever more creative ways of getting a larger share of the oil money pie
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:06pm On May 19, 2015
Chiaka:
They should seek for things their state can offer to boost Nigerian economy. 13% is been given to the states who currently have it because about 90% of Nigerian income are from those states. He should rather look at what his state can offer to Nigeria to be enlisted among those to be given 13%.
why should he look for what his state can offer when he can just take from another
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:07pm On May 19, 2015
kingbasil:
The hausa/fulani collabo is not just good for Nigeria. They see the country as their inheritance from the English slave drivers. This demand is just a tip of the ice-berg.
keep calm ,one day monkey go go market enter one chance
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:10pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
The hediot still nurse the belief that we are a conquered people.
are you not conquered(what have you done to show you are not conquered,you keep voting for elected officials who sell you out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:12pm On May 19, 2015
tlops:
That man no get sense at all... Its not as if the money will get to the masses...

come take 100%. onye osi
na dia d sense de,him go hama while una(we) go de rant
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:18pm On May 19, 2015
nationwide1:

My brother I weep for minorities in Nigeria.
Obviously if the north was the region blessed with oil, Nigeria's disintegration would have been realized long ago.
thats how you know who get mouth pass
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:21pm On May 19, 2015
teeowl:
The north should take their eyes off from Niger-delta's oil and focus on other sources of income like: agriculture, mining and textile manufacturing.

This is the reason why Southerners see them as PARASITES! They bring nothing yet they want to collect everything.
why should they stress themselves when its just easier to obtain ND and why can't the south invest in agric mining and textile manufacturing which will force them to also get "only" 13% derivation. ojoro cancelled
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:22pm On May 19, 2015
Teespice:
why and what for do they need 13% derivation when it is not as if they are oil producing states.

or is this an opportunity to act the lobbyists since their own is now president.

ridiculous request.
bible say ask and you shall receive
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by TRUENORTHERNER: 8:25pm On May 19, 2015
demio007:
Gradually the agenda of northern Change is gradually unfolding

for days now, the comments coming from norther elders calls for concern

1 The northern elders visited Buhari and the comments after the meeting was
a, why Nigerian soldiers used mercenaries in fighting Boko -- senseless to me, because worldwide mercenaries are used in fighting crime (us included) . Can someone explain why none of them including Buhari ever blame Boko-haram? but its always Military's fault.
b, SGF shouldn't be made powerful than ministers-- simply because the APC is planning to zone SGF to eastern part of Nigeria

2 Now a northern Governor is asking for 13% derivative of oil revenue -- madness in high places

Nija should expect more from them. All they need is one traitor from each zone and the agenda comes to reality

BROS, IS DS REALLY TRUE?
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:28pm On May 19, 2015
harde2lah:

Please just shut the fuvk up. What has Yoruba got to do with this? You don't have to speak out of your ass all the time.
keep calm he has a right to speak just as we have a right to share their oil money until they are willing to join us to fight for fiscal federalism and regional(state autonomy i.e. police,railways,power)
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:35pm On May 19, 2015
kuroben4real:
I said it! They are trying to mislead the gen. Again. If u like lye down for ground cry blood, it would'nt happen. How can u intend to reap where u dont sow
how many seeds ND ever sown
the oil was there they were running around naked selling their brethren as slaves
white man came and sowed seeds with nigerian ground nut cocoa and palm oil money and yet after selling your birthright for mess of pottage you say you want a do over.sorry but una don enter one chance and only civil war or the oil finish that can make nigeria free you
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 19, 2015
zwar:

I wonder at times how people can come on Nairaland to write silly posts..Dude so who are the loyal slaves of the Hausa's exactly??What will the Niger Deltans do? Do you know the history of Nigeria or the civil war at all. When exactly did the Nigerian government grant amnesty to the militants of the Niger delta. Until everyone in the country stop all this ethnic ramblings and focus on choosing and supporting the right person irrespective of tribe or religion to move the nation forward .....[color=#006600][/color]

U dey craze well well. U and who wan focus build Nigeria?

Na so una focus build am under Jonathan? And as for the loyal slaves I believe I'm replying one of them now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 8:57pm On May 19, 2015
repogirl:

Instead of thinking of making 100℅ from groundnut oil derivation!

I am quite sure Buhari will agree to this, let's wait and see... After all this is one of the many reasons GEJs government was sabotaged. Buhari has to pipe the tune he's been paid for after all.
gmb wasn't supported by north,it is yoruba tune he has to ?"pipe thhe tune "abi how u take talk am
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by repogirl(f): 9:26pm On May 19, 2015
mikolo80:
gmb wasn't supported by north,it is yoruba tune he has to ?"pipe thhe tune "abi how u take talk am
GMB wasn't supported by North? Seriously? As in are you seriously saying this or you are joking? All those 5 million people in kano state voted for who? All the people in Borno, Sokoto, Kaduna, Yobe voted for who? Or is that the south? Maybe my map is wrong?

Okay if the North did not support him, who did they support? Please tell us.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by secretaryabdul(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2015
Am frm Kano. Mr governor u r asking 4 too much. Wait until GMB explored d crude oil in lake chad or u could received 13% of fish caught in Baga & lake chad. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by fuckerholic(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2015
fritiyo:
It was the wish of God that Nigeria sud not break out during GEJ tenure as the president of this country. it is now very clear, what they are up to and it will be tag of war any attempt by GMB or the so called governors to get 13%allocation from oil revenue.

Beside we have special funds to take care of issues such as that. pls stay clear from what is not urs. unless u want Nigeria to boil under puppet general.
He is mad
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by kipesco(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2015
bjdon:
Only 13%/ Come on Mr Aboki surley that's not enough. Think of the millions of begger kids you've got to feed. How about we give you 95% of the revenue and then the rest of the country manage the other 5%. Would that be ok?

Change my backside!!

Actually, I don't know what to say but I feel its an agreement that Buhari has made with most of these Governors and well they are in power but one thing I know is it won't remain like this for ever.
Niger Delta will soon gain independence
Mmmmmmmmmmmh God let ur will alone prevail.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Gynacologist(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2015
bjdon:
Only 13%/ Come on Mr Aboki surley that's not enough. Think of the millions of begger kids you've got to feed. How about we give you 95% of the revenue and then the rest of the country manage the other 5%. Would that be ok?

Change my backside!!
i luv ds...nice one....
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by mikolo80: 10:21pm On May 19, 2015
repogirl:
GMB wasn't supported by North? Seriously? As in are you seriously saying this or you are joking? All those 5 million people in kano state voted for who? All the people in Borno, Sokoto, Kaduna, Yobe voted for who? Or is that the south? Maybe my map is wrong?

Okay if the North did not support him, who did they support? Please tell us.
Sorry was closing from work. As I was saying. The poor voted for buhari not the "north". You need to stop taking it so literally. The northern oligarchy did not want him its just that their ppl vetoed them.yes he will always have northern sentiment but it will be to his north not the pdp north.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by ekwemukamike: 10:45pm On May 19, 2015
Omonnakoda it's quite unfortunate dat your hate for a particular region has blinded u to see d region which threatens d existence of our country Nigeria. You prefer to exist in a country were u are apparently a free born yet a second class citizen. Very unfortunate young man.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by omonnakoda: 11:00pm On May 19, 2015
ekwemukamike:
Omonnakoda it's quite unfortunate dat your hate for a particular region has blinded u to see d region which threatens d existence of our country Nigeria. You prefer to exist in a country were u are apparently a free born yet a second class citizen. Very unfortunate young man.
I do not engage in sentiments. Find someone else
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Tonason: 11:27pm On May 19, 2015
Most times I wonder whether these people think with their anus instead of their brains. Why not take 100%

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by swedbase(m): 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
We shall see how he will get 13% from our oil. Lazy cow like him
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 19, 2015
No be una vote for GMB, he will implement it o. As far as its 4 d north. Dis one is just "sample". U all dat voted 4 GMB will surely regret it. GEJ has not yet handed over, and the foolish man is demanding 4 13% oil money. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by godwin120alex: 12:16am On May 20, 2015
Foolish governor
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by poiu77: 12:21am On May 20, 2015
13% oil derivation dies on may 30th 2015
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by charistim(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2015
frisky2good:
Crude oil or groundnut oil?

I'm sure its groundnut oil
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by michaelbiz: 11:28am On May 21, 2015
nworanco:

Nonsense statement, do now think Nigeria is a military ruling nation. What is the work of emergency fund ?

wake up my dear,
this is the country you know.

there is no emergency fund for terrorism.
terrorism is not an "emergency"!
an emergency fund will work for something like flooding or earthquake that needs quick intervention (most of which are not tied to politics)
if your building collapses, do you get emergency funding from the government? so stop the sentiments.

...(this BOKO HARAM) it is an economic problem that has become a political problem which has a religious undertone!

when you want to understand the impact of BH on this country, imagine if it was Lagos that was worst-hit
Nigeria will halt to a stand-still...
Tell me whether all your Abuja politicians (who are secretly Lagos businessmen) will hesitate to give Lagos that fund.
You have to look at the interpretations in economic terms.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by nworanco(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
Jaja was a slave again read what I wrote. One can hardly call being sold into slavery "migration" come on! Who is being unreasonable?

U are not the type I wish to discuss with, call it a day, okay!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Under Fire / #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / The Moment Buhari Announced Suspension Of CJN Walter Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.