Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam (3862 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by Cutehector(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
grin
lool. All dese mods dem sef.... Make I no catch dem for real life
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lool. All dese mods dem sef.... Make I no catch dem for real life
Na Vjsmiles be the undisputed champion 750 years ban grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
hahahahahahhahahahahhahhaha looooooooooool..

Yokiti thank u oooooooooooo...

I don see mod wey u better pass.. grin

Lool kingtom na whch mod do am dah kyn tin?
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahahhahahahahhahhaha looooooooooool..

Yokiti thank u oooooooooooo...

I don see mod wey u better pass.. grin

Lool kingtom na whch mod do am dah kyn tin?
It was a collaborative effort. Ishilove ft. Farano grin.
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by Cutehector(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
It was a collaborative effort. Ishilove ft. Farano grin.
lool dat kyn wicked combination... I used to think ishilove was nice tho...

I prefer farano lately.. Alright. Games up. I need to speak to Seu.n to change dem.. I miss Pasqal09
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lool dat kyn wicked combination... I used to think ishilove was nice tho...

I prefer farano lately.. Alright. Games up. I need to speak to Seu.n to change dem.. I miss Pasqal09
They are nice, but Vjsmiles really annoyed them my guy create up to 60 accounts just to piss them off grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by Cutehector(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
They are nice, but Vjsmiles really annoyed them my guy create up to 60 accounts just to piss them off grin
looooooooooooool..
60 accounts? Ishilove and farano u ladies are soo soo nice kiss...

Lol kingtom Imajine it was me, I would hav sentenced him to a million years ban... Each and evry account he opens again..
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2015
Cutehector:
looooooooooooool..
60 accounts? Ishilove and farano u ladies are soo soo nice kiss...

Lol kingt om Imajine it was me, I would hav sentenced him to a million years ban... Each and evry account he opens again..
That's why I prefer ladies wink
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
That's why I prefer ladies wink
lol yeah... Buh I wonder who has been banning me lately... Any comment I drop, I get some hours ban, sometimes minutes.. Maybe someone just Has dis natural hatred for me..
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol yeah... Buh I wonder who has been banning me lately... Any comment I drop, I get some hours ban, sometimes minutes.. Maybe someone just Has dis natural hatred for me..
It's always like that, there was a time when I was getting banned for logging in grin Soo they'll leave you. Just try and behave yourself wink
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by Cutehector(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
It's always like that, there was a time when I was getting banned for logging in grin Soo they'll leave you. Just try and behave yourself wink
lol at behave myself... Wen I registerd newly in nairaland, most of d supermods havnt even joined sef.. I joined since june 2009...
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol at behave myself... Wen I registerd newly in nairaland, most of d supermods havnt even joined sef.. I joined since june 2009...
Hmmmmmm na wa o
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by vjsmiles: 5:12pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
[size=14pt] IDIOT.... angry grin [/size]
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] IDIOT.... angry grin [/size]
Oga oooooo my 50 years is nothing compared to the 750 you have under your belt. I am loyal sir, Abeg come wake on top my head, I am not fit to stand in your presence grin grin grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by vjsmiles: 8:36pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Oga oooooo my 50 years is nothing compared to the 750 you have under your belt. I am loyal sir, Abeg come wake on top my head, I am not fit to stand in your presence grin grin grin
[size=14pt] catrated millipede grin
dey dia na [/size]
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] catrated millipede grin
dey dia na [/size]
My Oga grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by vjsmiles: 8:41pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
My Oga grin
[size=14pt] idiot.... angry

how ya ministry grin [/size]
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] idiot.... angry

how ya ministry grin [/size]
Ministry dey o, how far you grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by vjsmiles: 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Ministry dey o, how far you grin
[size=14pt] mehn i dey o..
PGRADUATE ISSUES TYING ME DOWN angry [/size]
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] mehn i dey o..
PGRADUATE ISSUES TYING ME DOWN angry [/size]
You be boss na, shey na PhD you wan collect grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by vjsmiles: 8:58pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
You be boss na, shey na PhD you wan collect grin
[size=14pt] idiot grin...
no o...
na masters [/size]
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] idiot grin...
no o...
na masters [/size]
Mumu, you think say I no go see this idìot wey you write? grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by vjsmiles: 9:05pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu, you think say I no go see this idìot wey you write? grin
[size=14pt] grin
calabar highway tout grin [/size]
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] grin calabar highway tout grin [/size]
Chinese Frog grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by vjsmiles: 9:15pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Chinese Frog grin
[size=14pt]EDIBE EDIBE catfish grin [/size]
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt]EDIBE EDIBE catfish grin [/size]
Shengyang Tilapia grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by vjsmiles: 9:36pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Shengyang Tilapia grin
[size=14pt] marian market chicken grin [/size]
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] marian market chicken grin [/size]
Liaoning market pig grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by vjsmiles: 9:41pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Liaoning market pig grin
[size=14pt] odukpani opioroh rotten mango grin [/size]
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by KingTom(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] odukpani opioroh rotten mango grin [/size]
Guy I dey suspect you o grin

Wu'ai pumpkin grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by Enegod(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
He is going to leave it behind for his great great great great.... grand children grin grin
Re: Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam by vjsmiles: 9:44pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Guy I dey suspect you o grin

Wu'ai pumpkin grin
[size=14pt] suspect me for wetin? grin
i live for calabar for 8years na...
knw everywia

bogobri mallam goro grin [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Stalked Anyone / Gtbank Mastercard auto-renewal deductions / 10 Highest Paying Illegal Job In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.