Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

hmmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hmmm (4950 Views)

Hmmm!!! Check Out These Four Hot S*x Positions That Will Boost Her Love For You / 10 Things Men Think While Going Down On You, 8 Is Hmmm. / 30 Weird Facts About Sex. Hmmm, Enjoy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

hmmm by oginni106: 8:34am On May 19, 2015
Hn
Re: hmmm by Acekidc4(m): 8:35am On May 19, 2015
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:36am On May 19, 2015

absolute cowpoo. It's obvious he intended to break up with her in the first place. What sane individual would behave like that?

6 Likes

Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:36am On May 19, 2015
so she just broke if off... just like that
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:37am On May 19, 2015
Women with jealousy blood, u see ur life .. Abeg continue to dey behave like dis , no change o wink
Re: hmmm by kilokeys(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2015
brighter grammar
prince in Shiny armor
dazzling future

poor grammar
Sefiu the Vulcaniser
bleak future

1 Like

Re: hmmm by naijaboiy: 8:41am On May 19, 2015
Teempakguy:

absolute cowpoo. It's obvious he intended to break up with her in the first place. What sane individual would behave like that?
Should she really have broken up in such anger like that?

She should have been patient enough to enter the car at least first.

Think Deeper bro.
Re: hmmm by hadura29(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2015
Op are sure it's not you?

Lack of patience, also she's been rude. Are you sure she's not the kind of girl that would not want to sit at the back even if the guys pal is with him.

You should pay for your crazy actions sha oooo, next time you'll learn. I don't have any pity for her at all. On pe...
Re: hmmm by JUNIT1(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2015

Re: hmmm by write2obi(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2015
You are not even a proper girlfriend yet, and you've already started dragging front seat.
I would never asked anyone that is already seated in my car to move to the back seat because my girlfriend want to seat in her "rightful place undecided " .

2 Likes

Re: hmmm by OmaBliss: 8:44am On May 19, 2015
That's not a boyfriend! shocked

The girl acted childish too, why would she run out to meet him after delaying her for thirty minutes.

Okay, she saw a lady in d front seat, why she no just go ask her so-called bf quietly instead she come dey form stunts 4 d girl in d front seat!

The story get K-leg undecided undecided
Re: hmmm by Enegod(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2015
what is it with girls and front seat?!!!
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:49am On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Should she really have broken up in such anger like that?

She should have been patient enough to enter the car at least first.

Think Deeper bro.
well, I read that he shouted on her. I am imagining a aggressive and dominant person. He really should have apologized first. And he also should have pleaded with her to enter the car instead of raising voice and going with the . . . do you trust me card. She may be wrong, but he shares the blame too.

3 Likes

Re: hmmm by naijaboiy: 8:52am On May 19, 2015
OmaBliss:
That's not a boyfriend! shocked

The girl acted childish too, why would she run out to meet him after delaying her for thirty minutes.

Okay, she saw a lady in d front seat, why she no just go ask her so-called bf quietly instead she come dey form stunts 4 d girl in d front seat!

The story get K-leg undecided undecided
No she for cat-walk go meet am.

What is childish there?
Re: hmmm by oppybouy(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2015
If na Danfo you enter and you see passenger for front sit, you go tell am make she comot? Abeg siddon one side jare.
Re: hmmm by mirexxx(f): 8:55am On May 19, 2015
car front seat causing problems in Africa
Re: hmmm by naijaboiy: 8:56am On May 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
well, I read that he shouted on her. I am imagining a aggressive and dominant person. He really should have apologized first. And he also should have pleaded with her to enter the car instead of raising voice and going with the . . . do you trust me card. She may be wrong, but he shares the blame too.
Yea that could also count too.

But you know there are some guys that just expect you to understand things without them explaining.

Probably he was expecting the girl to use her common sense and go to the back seat first before he explains who the lady is to him but she decided to cause an embarrassing scene by asking the other lady to come down.

That must have really annoyed the guy who seems to be a hot tempered person.

The lady in the front seat could be someone he knows that the girlfriend doesn't know about. The story didn't really say much on that.

If she was patient and calm,,things wouldn't have turned out the way it did.

2 Likes

Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
seat of life grin
Re: hmmm by OmaBliss: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

No she for cat-walk go meet am.

What is childish there?
The whole drama she acted 4rm d beginning to d end is childish!
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:59am On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea that could also count too.

But you know there are some guys that just expect you to understand things without them explaining.

Probably he was expecting the girl to use her common sense and go to the back seat first before he explains who the lady is to him but she decided to cause an embarrassing scene by asking the other lady to come down.

That must have really annoyed the guy who seems to be a hot tempered person.

The lady in the front seat could be someone he knows that the girlfriend doesn't know about. The story didn't really say much on that.

If she was patient and calm,,things wouldn't have turned out the way it did.
Ah . . . I see. Well said bro. wink
Re: hmmm by naijaboiy: 9:04am On May 19, 2015
OmaBliss:

The whole drama she acted 4rm d beginning to d end is childish!
My problem is with her breaking up so abruptly.

If she had quietly walked back into her house it would have been better.

That's when she'd really know if the guy loves her or not cos he would definitely call her to settle things.

On the other hand the guy may not really give a fhuuck because from the story he is Loaded and would have been pampering her with gifts and cash. So he can easily get another girl.

That girl is just the sore Loser here.

All just because of front seat!

SMH! undecided
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 9:07am On May 19, 2015
Okay! The girl was wrong for acted that way in the first place, but you won't blame her, the guy made her mad by keeping her waiting for thirty minutes late on their date, only for her to come out and see another female in the car.

Every female are different, and have ways they handle a situation, she felt as the "girlfriend" the front seat is meant for her then, this is where she acted wrong. A reasonable person will probably go to the back seat, but let's not forget, she might be angry over her boyfriend keeping her waiting....

Over to the boyfriend, he didn't act like a boyfriend undecided, you kept her waiting, when you got there, you didn't care to apologize and was even yelling at her to go to the backseat, makes him sound aggressive. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: hmmm by naijaboiy: 9:18am On May 19, 2015
Well the both of them have issues. They should just make up.

The girl should make a call since the guy hasn't called her yet.
Re: hmmm by elantraceey(f): 9:20am On May 19, 2015
If I were the girl , you'll come pick me in my room for coming late.

And I won't end the relationship in that instance where my supposed boyfriend prefers another girl sitting in front than me , I'll just tell them to go have fun and go back to my room .

1 Like

Re: hmmm by Enegod(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2015
Nneka123:
seat of life grin
why are Nigerian girls always angry while seated at the back of the car? we don't gerrit!
Re: hmmm by alexbch(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2015
FEMALE....not a lady, lacks patience
MALE...lousy, doesn't care, selfish
Re: hmmm by cutieberie1(f): 10:36am On May 19, 2015
Teempakguy:

exactly
Re: hmmm by emperorchedda(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
My brother e no tire you??

That's how one girl alighted from my car in the middle of the road because she couldn't bear sitting at the back seat when I already had another friend in the front sit before her, she did this even after I pleaded with her that the fellow in the front will drop off few miles away and she will occupy the 'so much coveted' front seat
Re: hmmm by emperorchedda(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:
If I were the girl , you'll come pick me in my room for coming late.

And I won't end the relationship in that instance where my supposed boyfriend prefers another girl sitting in front than me , I'll just tell them to go have fun and go back to my room .
What will that front seat add to your life??
Re: hmmm by elantraceey(f): 10:53am On May 19, 2015
emperorchedda:
What will that front seat add to your life??

Nope it won't but it signifies respect and value.

If he simply said baby please just sit at the back we'll talk later is understandable not shouting.
Re: hmmm by emperorchedda(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Nope it won't but it signifies respect and value.

If he simply said baby please just sit at the back we'll talk later is understandable not shouting.
The person sitting in the front before you deserves no respect I think. Discrimination comes into the mind
Re: hmmm by elantraceey(f): 11:06am On May 19, 2015
emperorchedda:
The person sitting in the front before you deserves no respect I think. Discrimination comes into the mind

Na it isn't , I'm the second most important human in your life and if you don't see me as such then there's no need for us to be in a relationship , I'm not saying that the guy would have just ordered the Lady out of his car to the back sit, no . But manner of approach is what matters in such situation . I for one won't sir comfortably in the front sit of a guy's car while his own girlfriend sits at the back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. / Nurse Sex In Room 666 - Latest Nollywood Romance Movies 2018 18+ / Before Marriage He Told Me He Was A Car Dealer Nigerian Lady Crys Out(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.