Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Online Business Not An Internet Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business Not An Internet Fraud (419 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / Your Business not mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Not An Internet Fraud by Nobody: 8:50am On May 19, 2015
People in this part of the world quickly dismiss internet business as internet fraud or scam. Well, I'm not disputing the fact that internet fraud exists. In fact there are lots of scams on the internet. But this does not mean that anything a person does online to earn income is yahoo- yahoo.
Few days ago, there was a post from an internet marketers saying he would teach interested people how to make money online and 80% of the comments that came in were "thief, 419, scam". Well, those were comments coming from the ignorants and many Nigerians belong to this group.
Well here I'll just ask you a few questions that will help you draw a conclusion yourself.
Have you seen or heard of this before? I sell products, I give part of my products to Mrs Lagbaja to display in her shop. Then I pay her a commission for every sale she makes for me? Or I have all my products in my store, or offer services. Mrs Lagbaja refers customers to me and I pay her part of the money I receive from the customers she refers to me. This is an off line scenario and we see nothing wrong with it. Well, this is one of the things people do online to earn a living and you think they are into " yahoo- yahoo". Online, it is called affiliate and referral marketing.
For those who believe in football betting, I don't because I hate gambling, they bet and make money or loose money. No body sees anything wrong with it. People publish books and sell, there's nothing wrong with it. How come people who earn income from such things online are called internet stammers. I always believe one thing, research clears doubts. Why don't you make research about it? Then you'll discover that before internet business got to Nigeria many white people have become millionaires through internet business while we're busy calling our fellow names here because they engage in internet business.
There are really legitimate online business. You can learn more using the link.
Re: Online Business Not An Internet Fraud by azeshu(f): 1:11pm On May 19, 2015
Join my free forex class

(1) (Reply)

Step To Own A Berau D Change / Buhari: Nigeria Treasury Virtually Empty / Make People Listen To You When You Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.