Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor (2404 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor / Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public / Why Is Abia God's Own State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by ubandire(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2009
After almost ten years of enslavement in abia state,GOD has surely heard the prayers of his children.we have been delivered,please all naija should join us in thanking the almighty GOD who has delivered ABIA STATE from the hand of the wicked.pls come and pop champagne with me.ESE OLUWA!NA GODE ALLAH!IMELA CHINEKE!
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by reality4us(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2009
Where is the source of your information. The court of appeal just started sitting some few minutes ago and as at this time jugment is yet to be delivered.

Though I dont care who wins because the both Orji and Onyema are one and the same thing but let us know the source please
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by udezue(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2009
Is the governor from APGA?
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by essentialB(f): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2009
@reality4us

Dont mind the poster. Just wishfull thinking. To me both Onyema Ugochukwu of PDP and Theo Orji of PPA the incumbent are fraudsters of the highest order.

Only God can save our dear Abia from these demons.
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by chidichris(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2009
pdp and their representatives are bad news to nigeria and nigerians.
the pdp have successfully added salt to our injuries as a people.
onyema my foot shld go and look for what to do.
rulling abia state is not by force.
poster, u represent darkness and if onyema ugochukwu is the answer to ur prayers, it means u are a bad dream for abia state.
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by reality4us(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
@poster,

SHAME ON YOU. Theodore Orji has retained his post as the duely elected governor of Abia State. The appeal court just delivered the judgement few minutes ago.
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by Lagosboy: 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2009
where do we get all these rumour mongers from or should i say lie peddlers
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by chidichris(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2009
@poster,
the next thing u will do now is to get a new id since it is free of charge.
ibos shld live this life of refusing evil no matter where it is coming from.
obj used chris uba against his own people. lives and property were lost. the governance was at a standstill. orji uzor kalu from the unset stood up against the evils of the so called obj and was made a thief before us.
efcc arrested the present gov of abia state on the eve of his election. his campeign went on until he won against all odds. onyema ugochukwu was agent of that darkness called obj. kalu stood his ground till the appeal court confirmed him winner today.
obj shld go and leave the ibos to live their lives. he was and is and will remain a bad news but the only good news is that he lost in the ibo land.
idiot poster without a mind, why don't u ask obj why he gave oil wells belonging to abia state to akwa ibom people. it was yar adua who brought them back.
former abia state gov - chief kalu is that leaders the ibos need.
better go and close ur face in shame.
kalu was a thief because he refused to shine obj shoes. shame to obj and his supporters.
kalu is the man.
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by jamace(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2009
Dont mind the poster. Just wishfull thinking. To me both Onyema Ugochukwu of PDP and Theo Orji of PPA the incumbent are fraudsters of the highest order.

Only God can save our dear Abia from these demons.
Wishfull thinking indeed. Theodore Orji remains Gov of Abia State.
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by chisimdi(f): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2009
Ara agbala ndi Ara Onyema ga wusie ewisie grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by obi06: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2009
lololol d last time i checked they still had their greedy governor
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by babatun09: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2009
1 word, wishful thinkin cheesy
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by Lagosboy: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2009
The guyt sef no get liver come back this thread again. E don run commot sharp sharp
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by jamace(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2009
grin grin
The guyt sef no get liver come back this thread again. E don run commot sharp sharp
How can he come back when Chidichris is waiting for him with koboko in hand. grin grin grin
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by coolguyz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2009
jamace

are u sure na only koboko he hold for hand grin grin, cos the fire wey dey ooze out of chidichris nostrils sef dey fear me shocked shocked and as a matter of fact sef me wey be Yoruba-Yoruba pikin sef vex for the poster angry for such unfounded posting which has bn well described, ''wishful thinking''
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by Bee4real: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2009
but, Y r we so hearthless like dis all in d name of POVERTY, I beg mo join hand to pray 4 d like of ORJI UZOOR KALU, TINUBU in Niger politics who stood against d evil of OBJ/PDP. Congratulation to tru Abians.
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by bawomolo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
Bee4real:

but, Y r we so hearthless like dis all in d name of POVERTY, I beg mo join hand to pray 4 d like of ORJI UZOOR KALU, TINUBU in Niger politics who stood against d evil of OBJ/PDP. Congratulation to tru Abians.

why are you choosing sides in a fight between thieves.
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by MrCrackles(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2009
So Clifford Theodore Orji has been kicked out shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by osisi2(f): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2009
who cares
thieves,all of them!
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by osisi2(f): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2009
bawomolo:

why are you choosing sides in a fight between thieves.

Exactly!
I wonder why he's not rotting in jail eating watery beans
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by naijaking1: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2009
Lies,lies, and lies!
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by Emekaazu: 6:29am On Feb 12, 2009
False thread shocked
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by chidichris(m): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2009
people with out of fashion radios and tvs will always come out with fake news.
imagine a man wacthing a football match with 14 inches black and white tv set, he will end up saying amokachi scored a goal when amokachi is not even in the field.
poster, pls update urself and sources to enable u be in line with the real time.
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by Lagosboy: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2009
chidichris:

people with out of fashion radios and tvs will always come out with fake news.
imagine a man wacthing a football match with 14 inches black and white tv set, he will end up saying amokachi scored a goal when amokachi is not even in the field.
poster, pls update urself and sources to enable u be in line with the real time.

grin grin grin grin im fit say na thunder Balogun sef .
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2009
Maybe now they can attend to the long overdue business of cleaning up the state grin
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by comfort3: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2009
smiley
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by otokx(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2009
Big Fat Lie
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by chisimdi(f): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2009
''Onyema'' o kwam gwara gi agwa n' ihere ga eme gi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by c33b33(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2009
shame to those who wanted Oyema in!T.A Orjis still remains! cool
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by ubandire(m): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2009
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by ubandire(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
it's not about giving out over 10billion of tax payers money,to buy d conscience of our lost judiciary,it's really a case of some group of selfish individuals mortgaging our beloved state for another 8yrs.well i like one thing about the law, the precedence has been set,the chief of staff is the governor's personal staff,and the minister needs not resign before contesting elections. THANK U WELL MEANING NIGERIANS,for supporting this noble cause,christened CAMPAIGN FOR ABIA REBIRTH!let OUR CONSCIENCE JUDGE US!
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by coolguyz(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2009
oyb:

Maybe now they can attend to the long overdue business of cleaning up the state grin

so wat do u call what they've bn doing all this while? it's indeed called looting cleaning up the treasury state! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar Adua's Handover And Senator Mohammed Abba-aji / Vision 2010:what Happened To It? / Andy Uba, Nnenna Elendu Ukeje In Alleged Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.