Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi (14137 Views)

GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday / Poor Officiating From Referee Folusho Ajayi Ruins Opening Match Of NPFL / The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by CR77(f): 8:47pm On May 20, 2015
Really
onlyson16:
yes ,indeed i need but how,
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by olaglamour(f): 8:50pm On May 20, 2015
We will get there
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by dabossman(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
I prefer South Africa league to Nigeria Premier league. The League is so dull, No International players, Club management ZERO, Jersey ZERO, Stadiums ZERO. So dull. Even Glo is wasting money sponsoring the league.

Hhm. Last time I checked, the home based eagles still flogged Bafana Bafana at the last CHAN. Yes, we all know our league can be better, but at least admit that there has been improvement. I can bet you haven't watched a local league game in more than a year.

4 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by slyopez(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2015
Ibadan stadium is really classy, as for Gabros stadium.. hmmm. I don't y they no longer use Rojenny stadium Oba, atleast its better than the one in d pics.

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 20, 2015
He goes by the name ‘Oga t.u.s.h’ based in
Abuja, he is a rapper, a song writer. Here
is a new dance hall single titled “From
Ghana” and trust me when I tell you that
this new kid on the block is the next
BEST thing to happen to our nigerian music
industry… You definitely gonna thank me
cuz you’re about to move you feet like
never before..

Download here: http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/0fad439f
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by patrotic9gerian: 8:55pm On May 20, 2015
God bless Nairaland for promoting Nigerian league
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by CSTR2: 8:55pm On May 20, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
I prefer South Africa league to Nigeria Premier league. The League is so dull, No International players, Club management ZERO, Jersey ZERO, Stadiums ZERO. So dull. Even Glo is wasting money sponsoring the league.
The Nigerian league is more technical with much better football, though the Southafrican league has more glamour and much better organization.
Just like the EPL versus the rest of europe.

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by Badgers14: 8:59pm On May 20, 2015
check out the guy on blue jersey; What's the name of that dance move gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by DahtzFestjayz: 9:01pm On May 20, 2015
CSTR2:
The Nigerian league is more technical with much better football, though the Southafrican league has more glamour and much better organization.
Just like the EPL versus the rest of europe.
Only Technical aspect of NPL. We want More. Lets Promote the NPL as we do to EPL.

3 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by xmich(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2015
RADIO BIAFRA IS NOW ON FM IN PH on CHK 88.0 FM === and Nkwerre, Mbaise, Ideato, Ntigha Ngwa, Owerri, Etiti, Mbano, Okigwe, Orlu, Nnewi, Ozubulu, Oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Okpanam, Ogwuashi-Uku, Isele- Uku, Igbanke, Onitsha-Ugbo, Ubulu-Uku, Agbor, Warri, Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia, Enugu, Awkuzu, Nkpor & Okija, Oba, Ogbaru, Awka, 33, Obosi, Ogidi, Igbariam, Aguleri, Nteje and ENVIRONS ON = CHK 97.6 and 97.5 Biafran FM............................................ Call :: +442081339976 :: 08173813596 :: 09021507326. ITS THE =PM= EDITION OF RBL BROADCAST OF 20-05-2015... LIVE COMMENTARY! LIVE COMMENTARY!! LIVE COMMENTARY!!! Welcome to the HIGHLIGHTS, UPDATES & SUMMARY of WEDNESDAY 20-05-2015 Live Commentary of RBL daily "News hour" broadcast brought to you by the Live Commentary Desk (LCD). Today's broadcast will be reaching you from an undisclosed location in Biafra land and will be hosted by director of RBL, Nnamdi Kanu . CALL = +442081339976 :: 08173813596 :: 09021507326 SKYPE ID = radiobiafra :: radiobiafra1 :: radiobiafra2...... Viber, Tango & Whatsap= +447831308376= Enquiry Line =09090776589. LISTENING PLATFORMs.... www.forum.radiobiafra.co :: www.radiobiafra.co :: www.ipob.org :: www.peopleofbiafra.org :: www.biafrarestoration.com :: www.biafravoice.com :: www.ipob.co :: www.radioforest.net :: www.biafratv.co :: www.biafratelevision.co :: www.rblworld.tv :: www" liveonlineradio.net/english/.rbl-world.htm . Join us and stay tuned!..... Chimaobim Samuel Nnanna Chinwendu Francisca Martha Samuel Nkem Lewis Nelson Nnanna Sandra Chidiebere Kings Obi Omo David ................ Its our Heroes remembrance month. We remember our 6.5m murdered fellow Biafrans

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by 2plus2: 9:03pm On May 20, 2015
OP well done. We need more of this.
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by crisycent: 9:07pm On May 20, 2015
Na wah o! Na fairly used ball dem dey use?
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by onlyson16(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2015
CR77:
Really
babe yae
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by uduokirika1(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2015
crisycent:
no sir
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by onlyson16(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2015
xmich:
RADIO BIAFRA IS NOW ON FM IN PH on CHK 88.0 FM
=== and Nkwerre, Mbaise, Ideato, Ntigha Ngwa, Owerri,
Etiti, Mbano, Okigwe, Orlu, Nnewi, Ozubulu, Oraifite,
Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Okpanam, Ogwuashi-Uku, Isele-
Uku, Igbanke, Onitsha-Ugbo, Ubulu-Uku, Agbor, Warri,
Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia, Enugu, Awkuzu, Nkpor &
Okija, Oba, Ogbaru, Awka, 33, Obosi, Ogidi, Igbariam,
Aguleri, Nteje and ENVIRONS ON = CHK 97.6 and 97.5
Biafran FM............................................ Call ::
+442081339976 :: 08173813596 :: 09021507326. ITS
THE =PM= EDITION OF RBL BROADCAST OF
20-05-2015... LIVE COMMENTARY! LIVE COMMENTARY!!
LIVE COMMENTARY!!!
Welcome to the HIGHLIGHTS, UPDATES & SUMMARY of
WEDNESDAY 20-05-2015 Live Commentary of RBL daily
"News hour" broadcast brought to you by the Live
Commentary Desk (LCD).
Today's broadcast will be reaching you from an
undisclosed location in Biafra land and will be hosted by
director of RBL, Nnamdi Kanu . CALL =
+442081339976 :: 08173813596 :: 09021507326 SKYPE
ID = radiobiafra :: radiobiafra1 :: radiobiafra2...... Viber,
Tango & Whatsap= +447831308376= Enquiry Line
=09090776589. LISTENING PLATFORMs....
www.forum.radiobiafra.co :: www.radiobiafra.co ::
www.ipob.org :: www.peopleofbiafra.org ::
www.biafrarestoration.com :: www.biafravoice.com ::
www.ipob.co :: www.radioforest.net :: www.biafratv.co ::
www.biafratelevision.co :: www.rblworld.tv ::
www" liveonlineradio.net/english/.rbl-world.htm . Join us
and stay tuned!..... Chimaobim Samuel Nnanna
Chinwendu Francisca Martha Samuel Nkem Lewis Nelson
Nnanna Sandra Chidiebere Kings Obi Omo David
................ Its our Heroes remembrance month. We
remember our 6.5m murdered fellow Biafrans
yes very proud to be a biafran cose dere are many out dere blaming they gods why dey are not biafran ,d wise men of d east we are

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by ikombe: 9:41pm On May 20, 2015
The guy in black tho grin

E don chop nff money tire see as e belle be like seun own cheesy

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by dennismukoro(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2015
all this papa are they 21years undecided undecided undecided
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by samdolad(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2015
Why rangers com dey use two different jerseys, some wore adidas dere captain dey wear reebok, naija league noni, 9ja 4life wink

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 20, 2015
uduokirika1:
no sir

which team do u support.

I am from NNEWI. Gabros fan. they used to train in my church field.

seems they have one of the best support in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by Jaypea98: 11:26pm On May 20, 2015
ikombe:
The guy in black tho grin

E don chop nff money tire see as e belle be like seun own cheesy
NFF CHAIRMAN
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by Ujupsy: 11:26pm On May 20, 2015
I can see some of my bothers from Nnewi doing us proud

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by Jaypea98: 11:33pm On May 20, 2015
patmaine:

which team do u support.
ENYIMBA my team has the best SQUAD JERSEY STADIUM and FAN BASE in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by Jaypea98: 11:33pm On May 20, 2015
patmaine:

which team do u support.

ENYIMBA my team has the best SQUAD JERSEY STADIUM and FAN BASE in Nigeria.
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by isan(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2015
It's a shame lagos state don't have any team in the nigeria premier league
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by crownprince102: 12:22am On May 21, 2015
patrotic9gerian:
God bless Nairaland for promoting Nigerian league
I don't think God can answer that prayer very easily.

This people doesn't like anything Nigerian. This thread has spent about a week on the sport section.

Today, Arsenal played sunderland and the match was already on FP before it commence. Kano Pillars was also playing Gabros today, we needed to shout, beg, criticize before it could enter FP. The match finally enters FP in the 2nd half of the match.

I 've been creating NPFL live match thread since the begining of this season and I got banned sometimes after creating them, don't know why.

Can you see the prayer won't be easily answered.

3 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by crownprince102: 12:24am On May 21, 2015
crisycent:
shut up!!! Customized ball are being used
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by airmark(m): 12:42am On May 21, 2015
samdolad:
Why rangers com dey use two different jerseys, some wore adidas dere captain dey wear reebok, naija league noni, 9ja 4life wink
I thought i was the only one that noticed the ununiformity. I was actually looking for a player with NYSC crested chest among them. It is as if their management just asked some of them to bring anything white to the stadium to wear. Others used red to cover the sponsor logo at the front of their jerseys. Economic melt-down.
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by crisycent: 3:40am On May 21, 2015
crownprince102:

shut up!!! Customized ball are being used

Product of a broken condom, did you see how dirty the ball looks? Don't they use "customised" balls in the premier league? You fücking baśtard quoting me like your father and entire generation are fücking blind. Aśshole!
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by mecussey(m): 4:16am On May 21, 2015
why are there jersey always like this?
Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by crownprince102: 6:30am On May 21, 2015
crisycent:

Product of a broken condom, did you see how dirty the ball looks? Don't they use "customised" balls in the premier league? You fücking baśtard quoting me like your father and entire generation are fücking blind. Aśshole!
Shut the bleep up..... Bastard son of a thousand Father. So Ball gets cleaner when they are being played in your village. Fools are easily identified and one of them is you.

Make sure you get ur glasses before checking out this pics because Maggot like you can only see negativity.

ORANG-UTAN

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of NPFL Weekend Matches At Ibadan And Nnewi by crisycent: 6:38am On May 21, 2015
crownprince102:

Shut the bleep up..... Bastard son of a thousand Father. So Ball gets cleaner when they are being played in your village. Fools are easily identified and one of them is you.

Make sure you get ur glasses before checking out this pics because Maggot like you can only see negativity.

ORANG-UTAN

What a fücking idiòt! I'm not shocked by your comment, your moniker says crownprince102 you are indeed a crowned fòol. I never knew in your village footballers boots generates dust and in 90minutes a ball that you copied from Google could be as dirty and trashy at the one below. Crowned clown. Son of a nobody!!! Now, who should get glasses? Aśshole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience(s) At A Football Viewing Centre / Kano Pillars Arrive Malaysia For Basketball Tournament (photos) / Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.