Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Dealers Wanted!!! Kiddies Diapers From Spain For Sale. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dealers Wanted!!! Kiddies Diapers From Spain For Sale. (1585 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealers Wanted!!! Kiddies Diapers From Spain For Sale. by kesterjay(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2015
I have Kiddies diapers of about 500 cartoons. Am looking for a Dealer or a Distributor that will buy from 100 cartoons each. Its 4 packs in each carton while each pack contains 40 each making it 160 diapers in each cartoons. Each cartoons goes for N5,000 each.
Contact me on 08033388685 or 08022182781 for inspection and payment.

Re: Dealers Wanted!!! Kiddies Diapers From Spain For Sale. by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 19, 2015
its expensive.

been a new product in this Nigerian market you need to reduce the price to attract buyers.

some packets of diapers are sold at 1300, that makes the carton of 4 5200.

if you deduct cost of sales and marketing, the seller may end up in a loss.

review your prices and try again.
Re: Dealers Wanted!!! Kiddies Diapers From Spain For Sale. by kesterjay(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2015
aguiyi:
its expensive.

been a new product in this Nigerian market you need to reduce the price to attract buyers.

some packets of diapers are sold at 1300, that makes the carton of 4 5200.

if you deduct cost of sales and marketing, the seller may end up in a loss.

review your prices and try again.

Kiddies diapers is not a new product. Its well known in the market. Its very gud and strong. Like I said am interested in serious dealers that can buy from 100 cartoons n not about marketing the diapers
Re: Dealers Wanted!!! Kiddies Diapers From Spain For Sale. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 19, 2015
kesterjay:

Kiddies diapers is not a new product. Its well known in the market. Its very gud and strong. Like I said am interested in serious dealers that can buy from 100 cartoons n not about marketing the diapers
am talking about this particular brand not kiddies diaper in general. am a a parent, i know what a baby diaper is.
am looking at it from a dealers angle or the price you stated is not for dealers.if so what is the unit price for a person buying upto 100 cartons

the reason i broke it down is so that you know the average cost of a packet . that will enable you fix your price in other to penetrate the market.
Re: Dealers Wanted!!! Kiddies Diapers From Spain For Sale. by kesterjay(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2015
aguiyi:

am talking about this particular brand not kiddies diaper in general. am a a parent, i know what a baby diaper is.
am looking at it from a dealers angle or the price you stated is not for dealers.if so what is the unit price for a person buying upto 100 cartons

the reason i broke it down is so that you know the average cost of a packet . that will enable you fix your price in other to penetrate the market.

The name of the diapers is KIDDIES ANTIFUNGAL DIAPERS. Each cartoon goes for N5,000. If u r a serious dealer contact me or come to the office if u want to negotiate or discount.
Re: Dealers Wanted!!! Kiddies Diapers From Spain For Sale. by dare2dream: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2015
Hi. I came across the diaper at a retailers shop. But having exhausted the initial purchase, I have since been unable to repurchase. I am not a wholesaler nor a distributor. Would you be willing to sell to me. I would probably be buying only 2 boxes
Re: Dealers Wanted!!! Kiddies Diapers From Spain For Sale. by oyoyoade: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
your price too much reduce your price im interested call me 0813278603 4000 i will buy the whole carton thank you

(1) (Reply)

12 Questions Frequently Asked In The Importation Business / 10 Amazing Entrepreneurs Who Had Accomplished Nothing By Age 30 / Itunes Gift Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.