Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them (54443 Views)

Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos) / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance / How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:
You don't need to lie your way to the top, be proud of who you are and where you've been.

Food for thought' nice one elan.
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by SirElaw(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

OAU ke? undecided
Yes OAU. Are you an alumnus?
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by corektchic: 2:48pm On May 19, 2015
Them don fall him hand na GODWIN
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Jessymez1(f): 2:49pm On May 19, 2015
Daz y i love 2baba always loyal nd humble
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
Na wa o!
Sure he'll deny ever going to Hope Bay College and Kabe college for both Junior and Senior secondary education and claim schools like British International school and all those expensive schoolsundecided
Guy u no dey try shaundecided
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by strawberryinc(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2015
its a norm in most uni especially in oau, his boss don jazzy go prostrate before performin in ife.. i trust awo boys.... buh he was silly to av denied his alma matter

1 Like

Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by VickyRotex(f): 2:54pm On May 19, 2015
SirElaw:
Yes OAU. Are you an alumnus?

Nope. But Korede Bello dint attend OAU sha
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by talktrue1(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2015
but why deny his alma mater. Is he not proud of it
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by toys2seven(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2015
Why are all these celebrities lying na?.... First Wizkid, now Korede Bello, who's next to lie?
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Humblebloke(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2015
He deserved every bit of what was done to himundecided
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by KingsleyCEO: 2:56pm On May 19, 2015
That's how they will tweet about being in LA while they are in Okorodu. God is watching you on 3D.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by 9jatatafo(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2015
KB don forget say him na gold fish? How could you lie about your school. The students should used pure water sachet and pelt the hell out of him. Otondo
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by sammoe(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2015
sarmiie:
Make him dey happy say nor be OAU.......shebi dem still gree make him play??

I dey use fear gbadun dose guys. Them no dey send anybody. U most "dobale" before u perform.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by nerodenero: 3:01pm On May 19, 2015
Despite that kid being busted for lying, the olodo was still bragging. The reason some of them won't go far.
KingsleyCEO:
That's how they will tweet about being in LA while they are in Okorodu. God is watching you on 3D.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by anigold(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2015
contactmorak:
A shameful occurrence transpired between Mavin star, Korede Bello and the students of the Nigerian Institute of Journalism, Ogba Lagos during the school’s 5th Annual Students’ week which kicked off yesterday Monday 18th May 2015 at the Institution’s premises.

Korede Bello who passed out from the institution last year and even performed at last year's event, was denied an opportunity perform this year by the students which prompted him go on his knee begging and apologizing over his offence.

According to the information Splendormag got, Korede Bello earlier granted an interview with some national newspapers which was published and he allegedly denied being an ex-student of the school claiming to have graduated from the University of Lagos (UNILAG).

Some students of the institution especially his classmates who could talk to him on social media challenged him for denying his alma mater, in reply, Korede we learnt insulted them.

The great NIJ began the one week programme with a musical concert yesterday and surprisingly, Korede Bello and his manager, Casper who the students described as an incompetent manager stormed the event uninvited.

At this juncture, the students were very excited because they believed it was their time to also disgrace him.

They booed him and denied him access to mount the stage to perform at the show which had Folashade crooner, Adekunle Gold, Shoki crooner Lil Kesh and many others in attendance. 

The young Korede Bello couldn’t help but went on his kneels to apologize for his ignorance but the students rejected his apology. It took the intervention of the vice provost of the institution Mr. Jide Johnson and some other lecturers who held a close-door meeting with them before he was allowed on stage.

As if that was not enough, while he was dishing out his stuff, some of the aggrieved students interrupted his performance as they disconnected the speakers.

Many of them couldn’t pay attention to his performance.

If you must know, Korede Bello was a student of the institution when he was unpopular. He was signed to Mavin Records when he was in National Diploma 2 at NIJ.

He finished his course in Mass Communication last year.

Below is a youtube performance of his show last year at the event...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFyQAtGn1aI

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/05/korede-bello-disgraced-by-alma-mater_19.html

Thou at times I had unpleasant encounters with sadistic,gay and wicked Lecturers Am still proud of my alma mater.. In all its was an excellent experience altogether

Am a proud MALABITE.
University of Calabar representing...

Shout out to all the Malabites and Malabresses.
For those who stayed in Malabo double shout-out...
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Kennycss: 3:08pm On May 19, 2015
sarmiie:
Make him dey happy say nor be OAU.......shebi dem still gree make him play??
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by StPete: 3:12pm On May 19, 2015
It seems lying is the way out for these young talents.

First of all it was Davido, denying he ever fathered a child…
Second was Wizky abi Wizkid who reportedly lied about being in LA
Now Korede has joined the band wagon with his refusing to say the truth about his education.

[size=18pt]Those who exalt themselves will be humbled...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by mimiy05: 3:15pm On May 19, 2015
Im for kukuma talk say name Harvard im finish from...mtchewww
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by ola1982(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2015
I love Korean Bello after reading this I think I need to think twice............... GODWIN
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 19, 2015
Keneking:
Ok---just the way UNIPORT would deny some people after May 29. When the issue of thesis and degree would resonate for the last time in the history of this country. Nonsense sad
Hahahahah
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 19, 2015
Lie which is the illegal version of the diplomacy is part of everyday life in human existence . Lie is like money and what a woman is to a real man so , without these things the world will be a boring place to live on . The only problem is when caught after lying , thus the reason why only the smart is liable to lie and succeed in the long run . Had it been this guy in question is smart enough , his best defense line when he was caught in his lie should have been " I was quoted out of context by the press " .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 19, 2015
He's not proud of his school.
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Kayoski(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2015
Mekybliss:
Yet he is still making his money
money isn't everything in life... integrity is also important.. even if money takes you to the top only character can keep u there..
A WORD...

1 Like

Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by sacora(f): 4:17pm On May 19, 2015
Serves him right.....
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by saaedlee: 4:24pm On May 19, 2015
Everone that posted comments above me; did u guys watch a different video?
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by yomzzy(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2015
All these celebrities sef.. no need for lies
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by folahann(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2015
No be this same Korede bello dey claim 18 years old. Now he's claiming to have graduated from Unilag. Tell me how many 20 year old graduate have u seen in Nigeria not to talk of 18. On top of it all, he didn't even attend university, why do they think if will pay them to lie their way to the top.
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Obinnaijezie(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2015
See Fun Photos Of The Star Music Trek In Awka
See all photos here=> http://naijainfocash.com/see-fun-photos-of-the-star-music-trek-in-awka/

Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by elantraceey(f): 5:35pm On May 19, 2015
durocity:

Food for thought' nice one elan.
Thanks
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 19, 2015
I want to promote my songs on nairaland but I don't know how to do it. Please help
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by Stamfordking(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2015
SirElaw:
It's a norm. You can't perform before OAU students unless you "dobale". He shouldn't have denied his school though. Very childish behaviour.

How is OAU's dobale related with the topic?
Attention seeker.
Re: Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them by heeds2532(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about
excess fat in the body system? Its only
makes people to be overweight,
prone to diabetes and breathing
problem, its even make many men
develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural
fatburning pills is all we need to burn
out this excess fat in our bodies
instead of going though those
rigorous exercise without yielding any
positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave
your body clean, light, enjoyable with
good looking appearance at a
cheaper cost within a short period of
time. Make your order by clicking this
link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos / Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter / Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.