Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) (20178 Views)

President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by bigass(f): 12:04pm On May 19, 2015
Nigeria’s former Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godsday P. Orubebe has dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He took to his Twitter page to make the announcement on Tuesday.

“I have concluded plans to join my folks in the APC to champion and sustain the movement for a better Niger Delta in the new administration.”

“Details will be released soon. Thank you all.”

https://twitter.com/ElderGOrubebe/status/600612103116947457

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/05/19/orubebe-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by midolian(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2015
The same orubebe that almost tore JEGA apart because of PDP? shocked shocked

Hmm..mayb some1 else is running this account.. Its too early for this to be true..He can't be such a political prostitute grin

19 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 19, 2015
Jega's boy grin hope sey u no wan go dabaru things sha , mr orubobo grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 19, 2015
midolian:
The same orubebe that almost tore JEGA apart because of PDP? shocked shocked

Hmm..mayb some1 else is running this account.. This can't be true
i believe its not real too

4 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2015
The account seems genuine, I hope he won't say his account was hacked cause this is definitely him! https://mobile.twitter.com/eldergorubebe

While some people are busy screaming Niger deltan struggle blahblah, their leaders are busy licking the boot of buhari. Only their hungry greedy millitants are left now. Lengend of the hopeless Protection seekers! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by hopeforcharles(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2015
Are u sure, I suspect lies, whiter lies
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by tucky200(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2015
This can't be true

The gods must here these

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by adaybayor(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2015
This uncultured rascal

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 19, 2015
Ok..it appears that all the cats and the dogs in Otuoke and its environs want to associate with APC grin

His reason are as follows: -

1. Soft-landing from the anticipated onslaught on those that planned to destroy democracy in Nigeria by APC.
2. The looming visa ban on such characters by the USA ahead of May 29, 2015.

Sai Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by modath(f): 12:29pm On May 19, 2015
I saw a tweet about this,but until I actually see him giving a press conference while swinging a bunch broomsticks,I can't and will never believe it.

Nigerian politicians are known to have zero principle, shame, loyalty or dignity but there is no way Orubebe would serve himself and (even) yet to be born/generation up for public ridicule.

Impossicant.. smiley

24 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by PhockPhockMan: 12:35pm On May 19, 2015
I expect the MODS to close this rubbish thread

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by obailala(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2015
HAHA... #CHANGE
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by bigass(f): 12:38pm On May 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I expect the MODS to close this rubbish thread

why? go and do your home work he has decamped

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by chumakk: 12:53pm On May 19, 2015
I can see Linda and Seun getting married soon if this is true grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2015
i reject this stand if this is true GEJ government will be probe corruption is much in Gej government including orubebe formal minister of niger-delta.

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Pangea: 12:56pm On May 19, 2015
sad

A fe ESU labule o!
(Demons must not enter the village o)

The same shameless idiiot that confused the government of Jonathan?
Very soon JP Clark too will come out to join.

Niger delta people why do you have criminals and shameless people representing you in government?
Why?

6 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by fringeplayer(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2015
@pangea
And the ones representing the SW are Angels abi? Oponu!
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Pangea: 1:13pm On May 19, 2015
fringeplayer:
@pangea
And the ones representing the SW are Angels abi? Oponu!

At least they are not eating everything with ten fingers, though they are not angels but everyone can see what they are doing.

Apart from Akpabio can you all point at anything?
For how long was Orubebe the minister of Niger delta?
What are his achievements?
You guys can continue to blame the Centre for all your woes but what has been happening to your allocations?

12 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Abayhormy(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2015
rea;llyy >??
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by oppybouy(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2015
Political Prostitution! cry
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by PrinceMario(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2015
Niger delta has no leaders. I just pity the miscreants ranting here all day.

Awaiting the news of Asari,boyloaf,tompolo and the rest to stab GEJ at the back.

6 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by ZACHIE: 1:33pm On May 19, 2015
If Orubede pulls this through then it will be business as usual.
APC must not let this rubbish stand

3 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by shaqhead: 1:37pm On May 19, 2015
Hmm watching in 3D
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Elslim: 1:39pm On May 19, 2015
if this is true... walia all dis niger delta people know that u people are leaderless.... Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Oildichotomy(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2015
[size=14pt]While I have some reasons to doubt the authenticity of the twitter decampment, Nigeria politicians have always been switching to sides that can deliver the fat pockets since Lagos became a british colony! (FFK comes to mind)

Nothing new, I'm just surprised at the timing when he is still a Minister in a PDP government [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by efilefun(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2015
If this is truth then we should expect mama piss decamping soon... Lol

Abegii make them keep their wahala for PDP

3 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by back2sender: 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
bigass:
Nigeria’s former Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godsday P. Orubebe has dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He took to his Twitter page to make the announcement on Tuesday.

“I have concluded plans to join my folks in the APC to champion and sustain the movement for a better Niger Delta in the new administration.”

“Details will be released soon. Thank you all.”

https://twitter.com/ElderGOrubebe/status/600612103116947457

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/05/19/orubebe-dumps-pdp-for-apc/
Is this a joke

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by shachris02: 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by GogetterMD(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
Of course, it has to be hacked! Or how else could you explain a rabid dog playing with a rabbit?
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by kay29000(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2015
This is false intel...he would never do such. He is not wanted on this side, abeg! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by atikubaba(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2015
I doubt this,waiting for him to deny it. shocked shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by ELBAND: 1:48pm On May 19, 2015
Rubbish! I don't believe it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Nigeria Meets Benin, Niger Over Border Closure / Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.