Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,496 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. (49793 Views)

Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) / Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 21, 2015
[size=13pt]What we should be doing in Nigeria....by the grace of God.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by buzquet(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2015
Cool. I hope d aircraft is been constructed in onitsha

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Kingbilo(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2015
Which country is this where they don't wear ppe lol

Edit:
Ahhh I for know say na Russia sef

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by tunwumi: 4:36pm On May 21, 2015
Engineering at its best.
Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by flowjoe: 4:36pm On May 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Tell me what is so difficult here that cannot be replicated in a sane Nigeria?
Theres more to that, than meets the eye undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Kingbilo(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:
[size=13pt]What we should be doing in Nigeria....by the grace of God.[/size]

Not even in 50 years time.. Building aircraft requires a safety culture that cuts across all organisations involved including the government. We never even think of corruption we dey talk safety lol

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Popemax(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2015
Russians r good with technology

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 21, 2015
Moustache:
Wetin concine me

And after you people will be asking for job.

The pictures could help inspire someone to set up a similar industry in Nigeria...manufacturing aircraft or aircraft components.

Which would provide jobs.

And which would make a lot of money for Nigeria..so that we can reduce school fees for you and your children...and even reduce petrol to N50 per liter...since we now have enough cash to subsidize...especially as we would be exporting made in Nigeria aircraft abroad.

We could even find it cheaper to set up indigenous airlines.

Better wake up.....serious countries live by using their hands...not by selling oil and importing flashy cars.

Nigeria can be better than China and South Korea and Malaysia...countries which were behind us in 1960.

18 Likes

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Koolking(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2015
I need work. I can build an aircraft from scratch. I have just graduated as an apprentice with eyes-on experience.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 21, 2015
Kingbilo:

Not even in 50 years time.. Building aircraft requires a safety culture that cuts across all organisations involved including the government. We never even think of corruption we dey talk safety lol

We can get there.

Selling raw materials and sharing the money leaves us dependent on foreign powers by way of imports.

If we made most of the heavy things we used here in Nigeria...it might fire our economy well well.

It starts with you Nigerians believing that your participation in the democratic process does not end after you cast your vote!

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 21, 2015
And some Billionaire pastors will grab billions of poor people's church offering. money to buy this piece of work.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Btruth: 4:41pm On May 21, 2015
How interesting? You've made my day already. Very educational. cool
Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by kudaheade22(f): 4:44pm On May 21, 2015
Super cool
Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Pavore9: 4:46pm On May 21, 2015
Expository.
Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by tunde1200(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2015
I be aircraft maintenance engineer and you guys no let me know about this educative stuff.
I dey vex for OP ganniio.!
Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by thecommunist(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2015
Sile12:

Actually I don't know, but my question is, can we replicate and couple this thing perfectly without them/whites?
Even if we do, how many Nigerians will have the mind to fly a plane constructed in Nigeria when we even find it so difficult to patronise the local car manufacturers?
it will take years and it will happen in stages. First we start with small crafts and helicopter then gradually move up.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by CSTR2: 4:47pm On May 21, 2015
Kingbilo:

Technical know-how comes before safety standards.
You have to get the basic technology first before improving safety standards.
Nigeria does not even have the basic technology.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by debbie(f): 4:49pm On May 21, 2015
See those women doing what they know best....abeg who says women are not good in engineering? undecided
Proud of them.......we rock!

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Kingbilo(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
CSTR2:
Technical know-how comes before safety standards.
You have to get the basic technology first before improving safety standards.
Nigeria does not even have the basic technology.

Ehn. So 50 + 50 grin
Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by tunde1200(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
1000 likes for my guy.!

bushdoc9919:

And after you people will be asking for job.

The pictures could help inspire someone to set up a similar industry in Nigeria...manufacturing aircraft or aircraft components.

Which would provide jobs.

And which would make a lot of money for Nigeria..so that we can reduce school fees for you and your children...and even reduce petrol to N50 per liter...since we now have enough cash to subsidize...especially as we would be exporting made in Nigeria aircraft abroad.

We could even find it cheaper to set up indigenous airlines.

Better wake up.....serious countries live by using their hands...not by selling oil and importing flashy cars.

Nigeria can be better than China and South Korea and Malaysia...countries which were behind us in 1960.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by thecommunist(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2015
Kingbilo:
Which country is this where they don't wear ppe lol

Edit:
Ahhh I for know say na Russia sef
china is worse..or was worse . plus they used to use underage for works in heavy factories. They are changing now because they are now wealthy.
Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by deathwing(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2015
An aircraft is one of the most complicated commercial product. Don't even think about it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by DEIFIED(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2015
Wowww, under 180 days and they are even claiming it is not fast enough.
Well if it was to be nigeria, a committee will first be setup then it will take the committee nothing less than 4 months to come up with an excuse why we cant have something like this.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by netbaze(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
waoh...... this is interesting
. . . .
Click here http://gidiupdates.wapka.mobi to learn how to make money online on Nairaland
Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by VickyRotex(f): 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
Wow. Sile12 the moment I saw the topic, I just knew it was your handwork. You are good at what you do. Keep up the informative and educative threads. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
Nice
Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by bigtt76(f): 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
Nice one Mods! At least a break away like this from LIB copy and paste news sharing is always interesting. Anyway just occurred to me that those our local guys always fabricating aircrafts (abi na RoadCrafts) using heavy metal sheet, car tires etc ....it would be nice sharing this with them so they know and learn that all that whining about begging government for funds to build such in commercial quantity won't go anywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by tunde1200(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2015
What are u saying pls?.

deathwing:
An aircraft is one of the most complicated commercial product. Don't even think about it.
Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by VickyRotex(f): 4:55pm On May 21, 2015
debbie:
See those women doing what they know best....abeg who says women are not good in engineering? undecided
Proud of them.......we rock!

Yes o. We rock jawe. cheesy

What a man can do, A woman can do "better by far" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. by CSTR2: 4:55pm On May 21, 2015
This is why power is very important.
You cannot have a truely secured country without indigenous defence industries like the SUKHOI INDUSTRIES OF RUSSIA.
And these industries are highly dependent on energy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos) / Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. / Russian Daldykan River Turns Blood-Red Sparking Biblical Plague Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.