Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Vacancy. Global Trekking Organisation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vacancy. Global Trekking Organisation (454 Views)

See The Hilarious Tweets About Mark Zuckerberg Trekking The Streets Of Yaba / When U Are Broke, And Trekking In Group To Cds, And U Get Alert In D Road / The Trekking Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy. Global Trekking Organisation by Donicobone(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2015
My Dear fellow Nairalanders, a new organisation is recruiting here in Nigeria I have been seeing a lot of people getting reward because of trekking just from one state to another so I decided to open trekking organisation so that we can train our staff on how to trekk maybe from one state to another or from one country to another depending on ur ability qualification. Long leg. Slim. Good health. Not married. Agility. Strength. OND $ HND, SSCE. Note: is not a monthly salary, you are rewarded according to how many time u trekk in a week or a month, pls submit ur CV with Global trekking company. M.D Donicobone.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy. Global Trekking Organisation by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
I planning to trek from my room to my kitchen to celebrate...

(1) (Reply)

The Best Trekking Is The One With A Result And Borne Out Of A Challenge / Tithe Or Retirement Plan? / What Is Stress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.