Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby (40480 Views)

Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat / Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by ifeanyi83(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
I'm sure it would have been a different tale if it was an "ordinary" guy.... smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 19, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

I hate it when i see idiott like this who comes online to rant and drool over what is not their business. Tell and show me how better your life is compare to the couple in view. Poverty stricken idiott.

What has become those who are married? Haven't we seen most of the so called marriages on their knees after few months. We have the likes of Funke Akindele, Tchidi Chikere, Ini Edo, Princess etc

This is one of the reason why poverty reigns in Nigeria cos you guys would rather save money over the years and spend all d money on marriage while a smart and vision driven ones would put the same money in business.

The last time i came to Nigeria, 98% Nigeria ladies wanted nothing but marriage while their male counterparts are not ready.

We have nothing to talk about
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by ooshinibos: 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:
What has the Nigerian society turned into?
What happened to our culture, our morals, our dignity?
When did we become this way?

Now you have girls giving birth outside of marriage and the public is okay with it.
You have young men impregnating young girls and instead of being chastised, they are applauded.

When did the Nigerian society degenerate into this?
Our youths have forsaken our ethics and laid to waste our african values.
I weep for our tomorrow. My heart bleeds for the future of this great nation.

Nigeria has never been great ..this is just the fruit of the decay of the country ..even with the advent of Christianity in this Nigeria
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Deluxii(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Chief Momodu congratulated the singer and his cousin , Sophie on the arrival of their daughter..

He posted the picture below with the congratulatory message below it...

http://www.enjoygram.com/m/988125515984653290_290514337
sincerely if it happens that the father of this new born is not a celeb and a rich boy like Davido it will never be brought to light. Infact you won't hear anything like this. The lady will just codedly stay outside the country and nuture the baby or probably give her for adoption abroad. That's how rich folks do when any of their family found themselves in such situation. Well, as for Davido since he is rich enough to take care of his little baby and ready to shoulder all the needed fatherly responsibilities which we all know everything still boils down to having enough MONEY and this can never be a problem to a person of his (Davido) calibre, I believe people should leave them to live their life in peace.
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by goodgate: 6:35pm On May 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Congrats to them, but we wanna see the face of his daughter.

Those people chastising him should come off it, we see such occurrence almost everyday and just because Davido is a celeb doesn't mean ya'll should start shearing your gummy saliva to demean him, he has what it takes to take care of the kid.

And talking of giving birth outta wedlock, have you met tuface yet, what of reminisce and other celebs, all they have is baby mama.

Unprotected sex turned pregnancy yet he didn't tell her to abort it, instead he accepted the kid wholeheartedly, Davido you rock.
Point ocorrection reminisce is married to Iya Hafsa, he just calls her baby mama.
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by waxdude: 6:48pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
in my days, the girl would have been publicly shamed, and Davido the tortoise would have been forced to marry her angry

But those days are sadly gone cry
grin grin...kai Davido the tortoise....dis guy u r wuuked...
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by KingTom(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
waxdude:
grin grin...kai Davido the tortoise....dis guy u r wuuked...
grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=33887804]

Excuse me with all that morality angle everyone is throwing in. Not everyone feels same way this age abeg!
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by msrana: 7:02pm On May 19, 2015
AJI.Li > Google Adsense Revenue Sharing

Aji.Li is a simple script made for anyone to be able to turn a long URL into a shorter address.
Aji.Li is a place to make money With Google Adsense Revenue Sharing 75%.
Get money using your Short links with Adsense revenue sharing 75% in 2 steps :
Create a shorter url and Protect it with Aji.Li service.
Place your links on Facebook, Twitter, forums,personal websites and any social networking sites.
We are a free URL shortening service with a twist..
Get paid by Adsense to share your links on the Internet!
Our Link Protection Is Fast Becoming One Of The Most Recognized Suppliers Of Physical Security And Consulting Services Giving Extra Privacy Protection Without Breaking Any Illegal Rules. Protect Your Affiliate Links From Parasite Software And Link Hijackers Also Giving You A Chance To Hide Your Own Link From Spammers And Links Collectors Spywares
F.A.Q
How It Works?
Simple, Aji.Li will automatically change all adsense publisher code in each resulting URL into the code of your adsense publisher. All you have to do is promote your link to all people.
How To Find My Adsense Code?
Simple, login to your adsense account and look at the top right, you will find a "Publisher ID". Please copy and add to the inputs on the left using the "pub-", only a number (16 digits). Ex. pub-1234567812345678.
How much will I earn?
Depending on how many people opened your link and the number of clicks generated adsense on it. Aji.Li will only bring our adsense code in the ratio 1 / 4, then 1 times in 4 times the number of visits.
Is it free ?
Yes it is totally free and even we help you out to achive income from posting links and sharing.
http://aji.li
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by HASSANAASIA(f): 7:39pm On May 19, 2015
I don't have a problem with the age thing but out of wedlock...HABA!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by HASSANAASIA(f): 7:40pm On May 19, 2015
I hate hate this "babymama" of a thing
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by G3n3sis: 7:40pm On May 19, 2015
Nice of him smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Maximus85(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Chief Momodu congratulated the singer and his cousin , Sophie on the arrival of their daughter..

He posted the picture below with the congratulatory message below it...

http://www.enjoygram.com/m/988125515984653290_290514337

Dead society. Children unmarried given birth and the so called adults who should teach good morals are the ones encouraging them.
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Maximus85(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Congrats to them, but we wanna see the face of his daughter.

Those people chastising him should come off it, we see such occurrence almost everyday and just because Davido is a celeb doesn't mean ya'll should start shearing your gummy saliva to demean him, he has what it takes to take care of the kid.

And talking of giving birth outta wedlock, have you met tuface yet, what of reminisce and other celebs, all they have is baby mama.

Unprotected sex turned pregnancy yet he didn't tell her to abort it, instead he accepted the kid wholeheartedly, Davido you rock.

Bird of feathers. #Shoroniyen
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 19, 2015
There is a website that thrills the minds of Scientists, Engineers and Mathematicians in the whole world.

NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!

www.nickzom.com is the website for you all to visit and enjoy when it comes to solving all your calculation problems.

It solves problems for you with a step by step approach in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Switches/Converters and a lot more to come.

Mathematics contains a lot of contents you can view them at www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html

Physics also at www.nickzom.com/calcworldphysics.html

Engineering at www.nickzom.com/calcworldengine.html

Switches/Converters at www.nickzom.com/calcworldswitches.html

NICKZOM - WORLD OF CALCULATIONS SHOWS A STEP BY STEP APPROACH IN PROVIDING THE SOLUTION TO ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

I promise you that you are getting to know the NUMBER ONE online calculation web application software in the WHOLE WORLD.

Please Share This To Your Friends!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by forbisi: 9:01pm On May 19, 2015
Rubbish. Iniquity.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by deelobe: 9:41pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
You are congratulating a small boy for impregnating your older mama cousin when they are not legally married..hehe.

Nawa

When virtues mattered, someone like momodu wouldn't be allowed to make contibutions in issues that positively affect the society; he could come on the internet and congratulate an illegal union. Maybe he hates his cousin, I doubt if he would have done the same if the lady was his daughter

My broda I tire. I was flabbergasted when I reas. UNcle Dele you fall my hand for this matter

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by sage2(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2015
kilode100:

Eeyah!

Don't worry about me, I am doing just fine. How long do your round last?
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Moana(f): 9:46pm On May 19, 2015
I dont think Dele's intention was really to congratulate them but to just expose Davido

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
You are congratulating a small boy for impregnating your older mama cousin when they are not legally married..hehe.

Nawa

When virtues mattered, someone like momodu wouldn't be allowed to make contibutions in issues that positively affect the society; he could come on the internet and congratulate an illegal union. Maybe he hates his cousin, I doubt if he would have done the same if the lady was his daughter

It's funny How We judge people sometimes without walking in their shoes. You don't know the situation of the union and the house, yet you libel and quote all sort of moral norms castigating these individuals. We should be carefull with society and human issues. They are beyond mere online jibes.
Good evening
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Pius252(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2015
You guys are condemning the fact that chief Dele congratulated his cousin...for christ sake what is wrong with the fact that someone delivered safely, when Isaac lay with Rebecca..he married her..do you know if Davido will marry SOphie...it is the level of poverty in the country that makes you condemn unnecessary matters...how which she dead during delivery...you will expect chief Dele to be happy because her cousin is not legally married and she is dead...when Buhari shake hands with mrs. Oshiomhole..it was a crime...I know if you were in Davido's shoes, you will impregnated the whole of nigeria girls.... Congrat Davido and Sophie...Please mind your business....Davido and Sophie are happy,now what is your stress...critics....

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Moana(f): 10:21pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
in my days, the girl would have been publicly shamed, and Davido the tortoise would have been forced to marry her angry

so should we kill the baby so u can happily shame her in public? Why should Africans find pleasure in other people's misery? A baby is born safely, is life still not worth celebrating irrespective of how she was made?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by KingTom(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2015
Moana:
so should we kill the baby so u can happily shame her in public? Why should Africans find pleasure in other people's misery? A baby is born safely, is life still not worth celebrating irrespective of how she was made?
Where did I say we should kill anybody I simply said these two would have been forced into marriage as a consequence for their action grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Lugard12: 10:33pm On May 19, 2015
Hmm Na wa oh. He has not fulfill his rightful duty. Yet He get's a congrats massage. If Na poor Boy Him be Na, You go Congratulate Am?
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by liyahwillie(f): 10:49pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=floragregs post=33888124]Loool. Dele Momodu done fall my hand! [/quote
How do u mean
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by liyahwillie(f): 10:57pm On May 19, 2015
Abugab:
All the abortionists making comments here about them not married, make dem go throway d pikin?
Wetin Dele do wrong here na?
Pls help me ask them!some of them are even worst than the davido..most of them have sex with married women and they will come to nairaland to form holier than though...mtchew...instead of throwing it away as some guys do,I give de dude kudos for having the baby..
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by jayhans(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2015
Wat is dis world turning into. Wat show of shame gone re the days wen getting a child outside wedlock was a tin of disgrace..... e don become competition for naija nw.....wizkid, olamide, skales nw davido. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by simdam500(m): 11:34pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom: in my days, the girl would have been publicly shamed, and Davido the tortoise would have been forced to marry her angry

Long gone! That why we the youth appreciate now, live with it cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 19, 2015
its a pity momodu stoop this low, he could have used his influence to make davido marry her , as she has gotten pregnant for him. My guts tells me they will eventually get married anyways, cause of momodu's influence and wealth. and secondly he said it, to make ladies stop dreaming about ending up marrying davido grin...what a fox in a bizarre situation...davido, thumbs up o....how about nish? e no good ooo.....
at the end money and influence answereth all things, for most people.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by simdam500(m): 11:37pm On May 19, 2015
I congratulate them too...

Davido haters can keep hating... people that still lives in the past are much, no wonder we are retarding in everything we do... undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by KingTom(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2015
simdam500:

Long gone! That why we the youth appreciate now, live with it cheesy
Your generation sef cry
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby by Mrval20(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2015
Amelian:
its a pity momodu stoop this low, he could have used his influence to make davido marry her , as she has gotten pregnant for him. My guts tells me they will eventually get married anyways, cause of momodu's influence and wealth. and secondly he said it, to make ladies stop dreaming about ending up marrying davido grin...what a fox in a bizarre situation...davido, thumbs up o....how about nish? e no good ooo.....
at the end money and influence answereth all things, for most people.
For everyone.

Sorry for quoting you, deemed it necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Anthony Joshua’s Misogynistic Comment / Ifu Ennada Glows In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.