Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby (1572 Views)

10 Bible Verses On Tithing / The Koran Verses Of Terror. Islam Is A Peaceful Religion / Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby by businessline: 1:01pm On May 19, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby by SeverusSnape(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby by hkidola00(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2015
Takbir, allau akbar
Re: Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby by Mzdivacious(f): 1:34pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[size=14pt]BIG LIE!!![/size]
very true ...believe it or not
op this story however is as stale as shiit!!!I've had the video on my system for ages so something better pls
NEEEEEXT!!!!!!!
Re: Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby by johnydon22(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2015
hahahahahahaha first it was on a tree, now baby leg... is that the best the Quranic God can do grin
Re: Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby by johnydon22(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2015
Mzdivacious:
very true ...believe it or not
op this story however is as stale as shiit!!!I've had the video on my system for ages so something better pls
NEEEEEXT!!!!!!!

and am guessing this video showed u how the child was being born and they saw the quranic verse immediately he came out of the womb? or was it a later video of the child days or weeks after birth? wink
Re: Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby by Mzdivacious(f): 1:53pm On May 19, 2015
johnydon22:

and am guessing this video showed u how the child was being born and they saw the quranic verse immediately he came out of the womb? or was it a later video of the child days or weeks after birth? wink
can't remember...same difference tho
Re: Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby by johnydon22(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2015
Mzdivacious:
can't remember...same difference tho

Ooh you can't remember...And i suppose you expect us to buy this thrilling tale like that? wink
Re: Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby by ishaqwaaaqil(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2015
hmm Allahu Akbar dis is so great .. the world is coming to an end
Re: Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby by Mzdivacious(f): 4:15pm On May 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Ooh you can't remember...And i suppose you expect us to buy this thrilling tale like that? wink
keep calm bro...I checked.he was 9mnths old.Google ali yakubov n check it out on youtube
BTW u a xtian..if its not biblical.u're not meant to "buy this thrilling tale" at aaall.Id be disappointed if u did.so kindly disbelieve undecided
but it did happen.ur opinion wudnt change that
p.s I'm in looove with ur signature!
Re: Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby by johnydon22(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2015
Mzdivacious:
keep calm bro...I checked.he was 9mnths old.Google ali yakubov n check it out on youtube
BTW u a xtian..if its not biblical.u're not meant to "buy this thrilling tale" at aaall.Id be disappointed if u did.so kindly disbelieve undecided
but it did happen.ur opinion wudnt change that
p.s I'm in looove with ur signature!

Lmoa. . . Am an atheist btw...

Now i have heard exactly what i was asking... So he was nine months old at the time the video was made, and you expect us to believe it?
Thats funny you know...

Just a video of where the little child yakubov is being born and the quranic verse on its leg as it came out of the womb would be enough substantiation of the story.

Not just make a video of a nine months old baby and say some deity put some verse from a book on him... it doesn't work that way wink

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Picks On Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex / Christians, Be Active In Politics - Pastor E. A Adeboye. / Breaking News Suicide Bomber Kills 21 At Shi`ite Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.