Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Dagrin's Ill-fated Car Abandoned In Lasu Over 20k Debt(photos) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dagrin's Ill-fated Car Abandoned In Lasu Over 20k Debt(photos) (2686 Views)

VULGAR On The Loose!: D’banj, Phyno, Lil Kesh, Olamide, Dagrin, St Janet…protect / Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy / Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin's Ill-fated Car Abandoned In Lasu Over 20k Debt(photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 19, 2015
The ill-fated Maxima car Dagrin was driving when he had a collision has been abandoned at the Lagos State University premises.Dagrin collided with a stationed vehicle in front of Alakara Police Station in Mushin with his new Nissan Maxima, on April 14, 2010. He gave up the ghost on April 22, 2010.
  A member of the Students’ Union who spoke to NET revealed that the car was brought to the school as a side attraction for the screening of the late rapper’s biopic, Ghetto Dreamz produced by Ope Banwo in 2011. A former Social Director of the Students Union, Ahmed Jimoh, said Ope Banwo abandoned the car because he could not pay the money agreed with the students’ body.He said

There was a negotiation between the student union through my office that a sum of N20,000 would be paid to the union’S purse before the film could be shown, they initially gave me a cheque which bounced. After then, I tried communicating with Barr. Banwo’s people but they didn’t give me an audience until my tenure elapsed,‘Since then the car has been abandoned inside the school even as I speak with you,’ he added....
 The Biopic directed by Stella Damasus;'s man Daniel Ademinokan tanked at the box office.He was criticized for casting his then wife, Doris Simeon as Dagrin's love interest.

Re: Dagrin's Ill-fated Car Abandoned In Lasu Over 20k Debt(photos) by airmark(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2015
@OP , your source?

(1) (Reply)

Catch Up & Download Best Of Wizkid On 2324xclusive.com / All I Want Is You Lyrics – Banky W Ft. Chidinma / Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.