Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole (55806 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Omosorire: 2:37pm On May 19, 2015
Governor Oshiomhole during the thanksgiving service organised for him for his wedding to his Cape Verdian heartthrob revealed during testimony time that he met his wife as a virgin.

The Governor was educating the youth members of the church of the need kick corruption in all its ramifications, including domestic and moral corruption. He boasted that with an APC Comrade as the the helmsman of the Country’s politics, a revolutionary change has swept over the whole country.

According to the Comrade, “I implore all of you to fight corruption today because the APC Government is one that will not condone corruption, not even domestic corruption.

I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her and initiate her into the wordly ways. This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

We were also able to gather that the Governor purchased a Private jet for the bride’s parents as a sign of appreciation for training and keeping her clean till marriage.

Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole has made yet another shocking revelation about his new wife, Lara Fortes, saying he met her as a virgin.

The Comrade governor made the revelation during their wedding thanksgiving service.

He said, “I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage. I didn’t succumb to the worldly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

“I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Lara Fortes) and initiated her into the worldly ways.

“This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate, instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/20/oshiomhole-reveals-he-met-his-new-wife-a-virgin/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by SeverusSnape(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2015
Good.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Proffdada: 2:41pm On May 19, 2015
My grandma too is a virgin

273 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by midolian(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2015
I don't think this is necessary. angry angry ..I hope you won't tell us someday how many rounds you go on your wife undecided angry

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by forandy(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2015
Hiaan....dat girl Dat very one.... angry

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by j0rdannkyle: 3:00pm On May 19, 2015
seriously?? has this nigga heard of the term "too much info" yeeshh!!!!

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Lanretoye(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2015
lousiness of the highest order,comrade oshi' pls you will still have to tell us how many rounds you had with your ex-virgin on your wedding night.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by richidinho(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2015

See im black face

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2015
OP, learn how to be a veteran liar from the masters

He even bought a private jet in appreciation.. Haba !!! We no get Ibadan tribal mark for face now

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Rapzino: 3:40pm On May 19, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Mhizizzy(f): 4:00pm On May 19, 2015
I donno if I sud believe dis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Davidson267(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2015
Osho baba has fallen a victim of second hand virgin lipsrsealed

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by mirexxx(f): 4:07pm On May 19, 2015
hian! so no grown up female can be a virgin anymore I hate the way some of you reason jare undecided

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by adanduka: 4:14pm On May 19, 2015
Davidson267:
Osho baba has fallen a victim of second hand virgin lipsrsealed

The girl probably knows how he values virginity and became one for him.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Patoskid(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2015
Ehhhh!! O-san-mi oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Hayorstimmy: 4:17pm On May 19, 2015
Yup, second hand virgin•™Hez gotta kidding me grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by skondo09(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2015
mayb there is a surgery nw to make one a virgin afta being dis~ am sure if there is she can afford it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Divineluv14(f): 4:32pm On May 19, 2015
forandy:
Hiaan....dat girl Dat very one.... angry

No. That other one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by godoluwa(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, learn how to be a veteran liar from the masters

He even bought a private jet in appreciation.. Haba !!! We no get <<<Ibadan tribal mark>>> for face now
man, u talk2much

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2015
godoluwa:
man, u talk2much
hehehe cheesy
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 4:42pm On May 19, 2015
And he must say it loud for everybody to know?
Now wey we don know congratulation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations gov. That is a noteworthy achievement undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by godoluwa(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
hehehe cheesy
yes ke! i be ibadan man & mi o ko ila

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Idiataqueen(f): 4:46pm On May 19, 2015
Hey mr op excuse me do u want me to believe dis no be only virgin na virginiaolotupacolious rubbish.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by stinggy(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2015
I grew to know my mom as a virgin too undecided

LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 19, 2015
omosorire lex goan help him porked her make she be...

like mirexxx

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by otimothy(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2015
not only is his skin black guess his brain is burnt as well......na virgin atlantic airways,yeye dey smell

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by MrsChima(f): 4:53pm On May 19, 2015
Publicity wh0re.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by ITbomb(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2015
Former Model and air hostess a virgin?

Osho Baba has been scammed grin cheesy

[img]http://1.bp..com/-cz4Q-dooU04/VVumQxor_9I/AAAAAAAAAVM/cxPmYaztjao/s320/Glo%2BBIS.jpg[/img]

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by vickkyruby(f): 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by samdolad(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2015
Gud
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by SexyCeline(f): 5:02pm On May 19, 2015
The op cud be lieing though...No source

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.