Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? (1502 Views)

Can U Allow Your Bride Wear Any Of These Or Ladies, Can U? / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by JosephCudjoe(m): 2:38pm On May 19, 2015
dere is dz argument goin on @ where I am now....... that who has more of virgins;is it the guys or the ladies? personally I am of the opinion that virgins are found more in guys (even tho der is no indices of measuring) than the ladies, I will love to hear peoples opinion on this!
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by Osirimononaye(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2015
Guys
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by chipatra: 2:52pm On May 19, 2015
na guys
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by Rapsodee(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2015
Surely Guys, there are lots of responsible virgin guys outside than girls but the question is who are those fucking d disvirgined girls?....#Question4theGods!
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by JosephCudjoe(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2015
Rapsodee:
Surely Guys, there are lots of responsible virgin guys outside than girls but the question is who are those fucking d disvirgined girls?....#Question4theGods!
One bad guy (aka player) can do 10 gehs, a celebrity like davido and wizkidcan deflower as many girls as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by Rapsodee(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2015
JosephCudjoe:

One bad guy (aka player) can do 10 gehs, a celebrity like davido and wizkidcan deflower as many girls as possible
On point bro!!!
They just use girls and dump as if they just used a toilet roll.
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:18pm On May 19, 2015
Girls of cos
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by ironbody03(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Girls of cos

You better don't talk where guyz are talking
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:31pm On May 19, 2015
ironbody03:

You better don't talk where guyz are talking

And why ?
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by yorex2011: 6:05pm On May 19, 2015
From a statistical point of view.. I think its the guys sha... Too many runz girls, prostitutes, etc
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2015
My research has shown that we have more male virgins than female virgins
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:38pm On May 19, 2015
Nairaland guys 'be like only guys oo'..

Just that some baes are just fooling themselves..
I am of the opinion that we have more female virgins than male..
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by dahreyM: 2:02pm On May 20, 2015
On a serious note, na guys.

These girls are not virgins, they are vulnerable and gullible.

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 20, 2015
Guys
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by jashar(f): 4:43pm On May 20, 2015
undecided I think it's the males.

Most of all these guys you see or hear forming badt guy up and down have never even seen the hook of a bra before. [sub][/sub] lipsrsealed

They are really shy and use false braggado to flaunt themselves.
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by tosyne2much(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2015
jashar:

Most of all these guys you see or hear forming badt guy up and down have never even seen the hook of a bra before.

E.g ?
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by IceSplash(f): 5:10pm On May 20, 2015
Definitely guys
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by Jayjay0(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2015
Guys
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by WAGAZ: 5:25pm On May 20, 2015
guys
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by jashar(f): 9:56pm On May 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
E.g ?

You know yaselves naa... undecided

grin
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 20, 2015
alright...... make ah kak here first o
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2015
jashar:

You know yaselves naa... undecided
grin
Say me sef follow people wey never see bra before abi ? cheesy
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:34am On May 21, 2015
jashar:

Most of all these guys you see or hear forming badt guy up and down have never even seen the hook of a bra before. [sub][/sub] lipsrsealed

Confam
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by Nellizzy(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2015
guys of course
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by jashar(f): 7:46am On May 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Say me sef follow people wey never see bra before abi ? cheesy

Like I said...

You know yaselves... tongue
cheesy
Re: Guys Or Ladies : Which Of These Two Has More Of Virgins? by Diseye29(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2015
U ladies ar just consolin ur self consinin dis issue u no d rite tin to sy y nt opn ur mind n sy the truth .hw whould u sy dat female v ar more den male ,wen u no dat som odinary guys tok mor of hw naija celebrities ar all players .b tranceperens pls ladies ..............i just wanna make common sence

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo On How Female Corpers Feel Few Days To Valentine / Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check / Guys Only Want ONE Thing!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.