Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion (10231 Views)

Nigeria’s $1 Billion Eurobond Oversubscribed By 7 Folds / Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly / Apple Inc. Buys Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion by babestella: 4:20pm On May 19, 2015
Lagusta:

The first five richest nigerians are not igbo

So?

Mention them and source of wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 19, 2015
A white PspGo for sale, 16GB inbuilt with applications and games. Price-15000 call 09098363226. Thanks

Re: Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion by rallymento(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2015
I am seriously thinking ......... This masters wey I dey do for Unizik done tire me! I need this kind money badly. Oshimole married someone's girlfriend, Dangote now wan marry Sylvia Nduka another persons girlfriend, I don't want to loose my girl to any billionaire oooo! Oluwa pls flourish my hustle as an Igbo guy m' bu nu!

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion by Vicotex(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2015
babestella:
I will display tribalism here. Lol.
He is an Igbo man, a Biafran. He is not Nigerian abeg.
When they courier drug you can call them "Nigerians"
Fact.
Proudly Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 19, 2015
Built2last:
Below was my comment months back on Igbos and i maintain it. They are weith ahead.

visit Igbo land and you wont believe they were ravaged by war. they have met up and surpassed many

Read

Aside the excessive audacity which breeds arrogance and pride with Igbos, This is the part i like about Igbos...Everything is business...let truth be told. Igbos are way ahead in business in Nigeria.

I entered Ladipo market one day and couldnt find one shop owned by a Yoruba man in the two hours i spent there. I think business is genetic for them. can you remember the ''my oga at the top stuff'' while some of us typed on the internet, Aba boys were thinking business. Mbaka spoke against GEJ, few days after, (Mbaka but why T. shirt was all over the market). They seem not interested in white collar jobs like every other tribe. If we have more entrepreneurs, the faster we come out of the corruption in public and civil service.

When i finished NYSC, i was retained in the bank with one Emeka boy..I remember during the interview, one of the panelists said, Emeka, you are supposed to be in Aba or Alaba, what are you doing here? the Igbo jokingly said, its capital am looking for..six years after, the Igbo boy resigned, we never knew he was combining banking with real estate business..on saturdays he was a house searching agent. he told me he sold two houses in Ikoyi and resigned...

Till i left the bank, his salary account was in millions...doing so well in business, the latest he told me last year was that, one of the panelists in that our interview is now his account officer...I just love the business part of them and maybe the way they adore their wives and children. They take family very seriously. Emeka is so wealthy and lavishes his wealth on his wife and 3 boys. Needless to say he inspired me into business and i am doing well too, but not anywhere near Emeka.

Throw them into the Lagoon and see the potentials of that water developed by them. Business is a spirit in them most of us find difficult to appreciate.

Emeka's story inspired me.
God bless Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion by hardbody: 4:22pm On May 19, 2015
socialmediaman:
Old news.. Happened since last month

It dont really matter when this happened, just that the spirit never departs from an igbo man. We make it big all round because we gat the brains. Even in crime, we also thrive. The annoying thing is that people forget such feats as this when we take a wrong step and are caught on the wrong foot in some form of illegality.

Nwanne taba ego...

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion by eke96: 4:23pm On May 19, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l know am some how related to him

No be Chinedu be that? Thank God he finally made it...our sister's brother grin

Congrats Bro!

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 19, 2015
lilbazy:
Chinedu echeruo...Another igbo!!! They are extremely talented! My father used to say back then that igbos are the whitemen of africa. Godbless your hustles,Godbless the federal republic of nigeria.

Your father was an ignoramus.
Re: Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion by czarr(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2015
Lagusta:

The first five richest nigerians are not igbo
I don't think you get it.....its not about the few...its about the majority.....majority if igbos are business minded and succeed....this is a fakt!......other tribes may have what they are good at.....but u can't take their business prowess.....again fakt!

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion by deathwing(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2015
This news happened in 2013. Don't know where Thisday found it
Re: Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion by lalasticlala(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3)

How Future Proof Is Your Business? / I need help Starting a building block making company / Atedo Peterside On COVID-19: 'Nigerian Women Are Not More Responsible Than Men'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.