Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone (999 Views)

How To Transfer Money From Your Phone (all Banks) / How To Use SMS Dial To Register BVN / 3C HUB Tells You How To Improve Battery Life On Any Mobile Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by bongolistik(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2015
GTBank has just launched *737* Transfer fund to all banks by dialing . All GTBank account holders can now transfer funds on the go to all bank account numbers across the country with any mobile phone (even with Nokia Torchlight phone) just by dialing the given codes.

This latest development implies that there will now be lesser queues in GTBank banking hall across the country, and it also entails a faster and stress free method of fund transfer to all banks.

To transfer fund to a GTBank account holder, simply dial *737*1*TransferAmount*TransferToAccountNumber# and then complete the transaction with the last 4 digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard when prompted.

To transfer fund to a Non-GTBank (other banks) account holder simply dial *737*2*TransferAmount*TransferToAccountNumber# and then complete the transaction with the last 4 digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard when prompted.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/05/gtbank-introduces-737-transfer-fund-to.html
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by eddyland: 11:55pm On May 19, 2015
gtbank always setting the pace for other banks
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by funkyrash(m): 1:21am On May 20, 2015
Nice post, mods please do the needful!
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by Nobody: 4:37am On May 20, 2015
I don get alert...
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by Stuffyj(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2015
GTBank is alwz d best, setting pace for other banks in Nigeria.
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by deathwing(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2015
WOW
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by youngds: 1:56pm On May 20, 2015
This sturf is insecure, someone with access to ur atm could make dis tranc without ur knowledge! dis aint cool!
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by bongolistik(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2015
youngds:
This sturf is insecure, someone with access to ur atm could make dis tranc without ur knowledge! dis aint cool!
How na? Have you forgoten that the transaction must be made witth the phone number you registered with on GTBank. So will you give the person your SIM and your ATM card at the same time? Though I was the opinion that the transaction would be better completed with the persons ATM PIN and not the last four digit of their MasterCard number
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by youngds: 2:38pm On May 20, 2015
bongolistik:
How na? Have you forgoten that the transaction must be made witth the phone number you registered with on GTBank. So will you give the person your SIM and your ATM card at the same time? Though I was the opinion that the transaction would be better completed with the persons ATM PIN and not the last four digit of their MasterCard number

Guy thats if u aint with roomate or stay in hostel, seriously dis sturf aint secure for student at all! even common airtime transac. someone stole 1k airtime from my acct. without my knowledge, icouldnt find out hu it was cos my schl is far from town! & it was waste of transport!
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by zenith4biz(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2015
I
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by cardoso111(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2015
sounds so risky with the lsst 4 digits of my atm card!
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by onajo2000(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2015
This is a very big risk ....once yahoo boy knows ur last 4digit of ur ATM then u are doomed .because they will clone ur number then you know the rest.
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by onajo2000(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2015
I have tried it and it showed me error but my other bank account was credited.
Re: Gtbank Launches Dial To Transfer Fund Service To All Banks With Any Mobile Phone by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 20, 2015
What you transfer to someone and he calm he got no alert or you get debited without the money been transferred what should one do knowing how funny banks can be @times.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Dashes Out #33,500 Worth Of Recharge Card To Customers / Help With Gionee M3 Mini / Hhgg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.