Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Vacancy For Equity Sales Trader - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Equity Sales Trader (867 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Equity Assurance Plc / Vacancy For Mid Level Equity Sales Trader / Equity Assurance Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Equity Sales Trader by DRMixx: 4:37pm On May 19, 2015
A leading stock broking firm in Lagos, Nigeria seeks to recruit Junior Sales Executive(s) to fill vacant position(s) in its Equity Sales and Trading Department.

JOB PURPOSE:
To build up the company’s domestic and international equity franchise by ensuring a seamless sales trading coverage to all clients. The role is to ensure that the company maximises its revenue potential by taking a remarkable share of the industry volume and by strengthening its sales trading relationships. Also, candidate is expected to provide a world class level of service by leveraging on the company’s strong research resources.

ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops the company’s clients’ base by effective working with current and bringing in new clients.
• Sells company’s products and services (brokerage and research) to the assigned clients.
Cross sell various classes of assets(with strength in Equity)
• Ensures that all assigned clients are promptly informed about all available company’s products and services.
• Builds and maintains strategic working relationships with clients.
• Handles all requests from clients. Analyses needs of all assigned clients, ensures that needs are met.
• Provides the clients with necessary information on market trends according to the company rules and procedures. Controls the appropriate use of the information by clients.
• Ensures and controls the assigned clients are aware of and follow the company’ policies and other related agreements. In case a customer does not follow the requirements of these documents, should promptly inform his immediate supervisor.
• Provides accurate monthly sales forecasts by product, by client, in accordance with the internal planning system.
• Responsible for analysis of sales information and by data value/volume/product in the assigned area.
• Maintains continuous feedback to line manager, in particular feedback on opportunities and issues arising during the work, and especially competitive presence and actions.
• Maintains accurate sales records for all assigned clients, and all the sales-related documents.

SKILLS & COMPETENCES:
• Quantitative analysis;
• Persuasive;
• Creative problem solving ;
• Hard-working and diligent;
• Enthusiastic and quick-thinking;
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Confident and comfortable with clients;
• Articulate and fluent in oral and written communication;
• Team players focused toward achieving group objectives;
• Detail and Rule oriented.

QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• A BSc. degree (Economics, Business management, Mathematics & statistics preferred) with minimum of 2:1;
• A masters degree will be an added advantage;
• Professional qualification such as CFA, ICAN, ACCA, CIS and MBA would be an added advantage;
• At least 2 years experience as a front office Equity Sales person in a Top Investment Bank

Interested qualified applicants should forward their CVs and applications to ed_monds@yahoo.com within two weeks of this advertisement stating the position (Junior Sales Executive) in their applications.
Re: Vacancy For Equity Sales Trader by davide470(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2015
Hi DRMixx, what's the offer like?
Re: Vacancy For Equity Sales Trader by Nobody: 10:22am On May 20, 2015
DrMixx, i ve sent in my application. I dont ve stockbroking experience, but i am an MBA holder specializing in finance, a student member of CIS and an undergraduate degree in a science course.hope my application will be considered
Re: Vacancy For Equity Sales Trader by DRMixx: 9:49am On May 22, 2015
Like I said, "a LEADING stock broking firm....". The offer is nothing but good
davide470:
Hi DRMixx, what's the offer like?
Re: Vacancy For Equity Sales Trader by DRMixx: 1:23pm On May 26, 2015
This offer is still open.

Interested qualified applicants should forward their curriculum vitae for consideration. There's a couple of spaces to be filled.

We are waiting...
Re: Vacancy For Equity Sales Trader by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 26, 2015
DRMixx:
This offer is still open.

Interested qualified applicants should forward their curriculum vitae for consideration. There's a couple of spaces to be filled.

We are waiting...
Have u gotten back to dose dat applied?... I am yet to get any msg from u guys rather its mantledox logistics dat has bn disturbing me wit dere text msges since last week.

(1) (Reply)

Current Job Vacancies / .NET And C# Programmer Needed Urgently In Lagos / Vacancy For It Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.