Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) (14194 Views)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Why Was Muhammads Father Named Abd-allah Before Muhammads Prophethood? / Muhammads Night Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Ifeann(f): 11:49am On May 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Like I said. Drunk on communion wine, just like your god was when he shagged 12 year old mary and blamed it on a holy ghost eh? Lol! Get a personality fagg*t!

Terrible insults and blasphemy. Mohammed will be proud of u.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

lol
12 years?
dont quote wiki pedia for me
buh ya hadith cum koran aishat was thigh raped at d age of 6 and raped penetrated at d age of 9 by a 54 years old man
lol
dat guy called muhamMad is no different from a pig(no regret)

Your god the pedophile, your jesus the incestous prick who shagged his mother and the holy ghost, who is just a schmuck. You're in no position sodite. And can you stop with the posing please? Sprag!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by true2god: 12:00pm On May 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Lolzzz
Ifeann abuamam empiree rilwayne001 tola9ja tartar9 de depressed true2god thuthman
Pls help me beg dis guy to tell me where to get carmel pizz, chilled one as recommended by muhamMad.
I wanna cure islamophobia lol
MuhamMMad must ve recommended carmel pizz to his followers wen he was "bangaleeing" aishat(9)
*chilled carmel pizz
Camel piss is scarce here in southern Nigeria, I will call my friend in katsina (northern niheria) if he can get one litre of camel piss as recommended by mohamMAD (shitt be upon him). If however he can't get any, I will call a friend in mecca who sell original camel piss as recommended by Dr. MohamMAD Abdul ibn mutallib (Phd, medical science, university of kabba, saudi arabia).
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:

Terrible insults and blasphemy. Mohammed will be proud of u.

Lol! Mr. Kun, you must be the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 20, 2015
true2god:
Camel piss is scarce here in southern Nigeria, I will call my friend in katsina (northern niheria) if he can get one litre of camel piss as recommended by mohamMAD (shitt be upon him). If however he can't get any, I will call a friend in mecca who sell original camel piss as recommended by Dr. MohamMAD Abdul ibn mutallib (Phd, medical science, university of kabba, saudi arabia).

Horrible spelling, wrong names, just sums up your worthless existence doesn't it? I told you to wait for your brighter friends did I not?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 20, 2015
true2god:
lol
dat means dis carmel pizz is far more expensive dat crude oil
lol
pls dey shld bring enough for tartar9, u knw d guy was depressed, and his bro empiree was prescribing drugs made by "infidels" instead of d one prescribed by muhamMAD d fraud
carmel pizz
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Your god the pedophile, your jesus the incestous prick who shagged his mother and the holy ghost, who is just a schmuck. You're in no position sodite. And can you stop with the posing please? Sprag!
lol
we dont live by d writtings of d law like u muslims, we go for both d spirit and writings of d law
i just hope u wont give ya 6 years old child to a mad imam to thigh rape
lol
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

lol
dat means dis carmel pizz is far more expensive dat crude oil
lol
pls dey shld bring enough for tartar9, u knw d guy was depressed, and his bro empiree was prescribing drugs made by "infidels" instead of d one prescribed by muhamMAD d fraud
carmel pizz

Ooh! Your loss man, too bad you live at the wrong part of the globe. Have you ever tasted camel piss? Ooh men! Its better than chilled caramel! It goes so well with frittatas! Yummm!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

lol
we dont live by d writtings of d law like u muslims, we go for both d spirit and writings of d law
i just hope u wont give ya 6 years old child to a mad imam to thigh rape
lol

Lol! How is it even possible to read this with a straight face. Nigga please, according to you, your god was an immortal man, who was probably drunk on communion wine, and decided to shag a 12 year old girl, impregnated her, begat himself and then blamed it on a ghost. Bravo!!! Bravo!!!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Ooh! Your loss man, too bad you live at the wrong part of the globe. Have you ever tasted camel piss? Ooh men! Its better than chilled caramel! It goes so well with frittatas! Yummm!
Lol
Lol
Lol
Funny boi
Too bad u on d wrong side
Like I said, I wld ve done same for d mad man if ma parents were muslimz
I thank God ma mum embraced christ
By now I wld ve bin bathing wif "caramel" pizz lol
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Ifeann(f): 12:24pm On May 20, 2015
true2god:

I recently saw a pic of an aboki bathing with the piss of a cow. I was shocked. Inbreeding is a terrible practice. Too bad the Muslims take MohamMAD serious.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! How is it even possible to read this with a straight face. Nigga please, according to you, your god was an immortal man, who was probably drunk on communion wine, and decided to shag a 12 year old girl, impregnated her, begat himself and then blamed it on a ghost. Bravo!!! Bravo!!!
12 years?
Is dat wad d imam told ya?
U must be high on glue
Wad part of d world ya from?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Lol
Lol
Lol
Funny boi
Too bad u on d wrong side
Like I said, I wld ve done same for d mad man if ma parents were muslimz
I thank God ma mum embraced christ
By now I wld ve bin bathing wif "caramel" pizz lol

Lol! You said it yourself, camel piss is a luxury, al you're saying now is that you're not good enough. And you mean the jesus christ who sees you as a dog? Lol!no wonder you're acting like one, when you spend your whole life hearing something you start to believe it.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

12 years?
Is dat wad d imam told ya?
U must be high on glue
Wad part of d world ya from?

http://christianity.about.com/od/newtestamentpeople/p/marymotherjesus.htm

http://www.gospel-mysteries.net/virgin-birth.html

http://www.newadvent.org/

According to Catholic Encyclopedia, Virgin Mary was between 12 – 14 year old when she was married to Joseph, while Joseph was 90 years old when they got married.

So no mate, that's what your sources say dumbo. A 12-13 year old Mary who was already betrothed to Joseph who was 36-90 years old, got pregnant with jesus. I guess your God and Joseph were pedophiles as well? Clearly you know nothing about your own religion but you deem yourself a worthy commentator on other religions? Smh! Shame on you!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:

I recently saw a pic of an aboki bathing with the piss of a cow. I was shocked. Inbreeding is a terrible practice. Too bad the Muslims take MohamMAD serious.

lol! Derogatory terms now? Bravo! Anyways

It may come as a shocker to most, but the Bible claims that Jesus comes from incest. Since Christians claim Jesus is God this means God came from incest, all you have to do is go look at the family line of Jesus and see for yourself. What makes this more sad is that Christians do not even know this information, they claim that you are a liar if you bring it up, or that you are disgusting etc.

Here is the proof for all to see:

Genesis 38:

1 And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went down from his brethren, and turned in to a certain Adullamite, whose name was Hirah. 2 And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went in unto her. 3 And she conceived, and bare a son; and he called his name Er. 4 And she conceived again, and bare a son; and she called his name Onan. 5 And she yet again conceived, and bare a son; and called his name Shelah: and he was at Chezib, when she bare him. 6 And Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, whose name was Tamar. 7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. 8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also. 11 Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at thy father's house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also, as his brethren did. And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.

12 And in process of time the daughter of Shuah Judah's wife died; and Judah was comforted, and went up unto his sheepshearers to Timnath, he and his friend Hirah the Adullamite. 13 And it was told Tamar, saying, Behold thy father in law goeth up to Timnath to shear his sheep. 14 And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered her with a vail, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnath; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him to wife. 15 When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face. 16 And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me? 17 And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it? 18 And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him. 19 And she arose, and went away, and laid by her vail from her, and put on the garments of her widowhood. 20 And Judah sent the kid by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive his pledge from the woman's hand: but he found her not. 21 Then he asked the men of that place, saying, Where is the harlot, that was openly by the way side? And they said, There was no harlot in this place. 22 And he returned to Judah, and said, I cannot find her; and also the men of the place said, that there was no harlot in this place. 23 And Judah said, Let her take it to her, lest we be shamed: behold, I sent this kid, and thou hast not found her.

24 And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. 25 When she was brought forth, she sent to her father in law, saying, By the man, whose these are, am I with child: and she said, Discern, I pray thee, whose are these, the signet, and bracelets, and staff. 26 And Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I; because that I gave her not to Shelah my son. And he knew her again no more. 27 And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb. 28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first. 29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez. 30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.

The names of the two kids who resulted out of this sexual encounter between Judah and Tamar were Pharez and Zarah.

Here is Jesus’ lineage according to Matthew 1:

1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; 4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; 5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; 6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; 7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; 8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; 9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; 10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; 11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: 12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; 13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; 14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; 15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; 16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ. 17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

So as you can see, Jesus’ family line comes down from this sick act of incest between father and daughter in law, this means the God of the Christians comes from incest! Such blasphemy is disgusting and utterly degrading to the true God and Christians should be ashamed of themselves.

Here's a link about the top incestous relationships in the bible

http://listverse.com/2008/05/26/top-6-incestuous-relationships-in-the-bible/

Your christians are friggin jokers.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 20, 2015
Ifeann:

It may come as a shocker to most, but the Bible claims that Jesus comes from incest. Since Christians claim Jesus is God this means God came from incest, all you have to do is go look at the family line of Jesus and see for yourself. What makes this more sad is that Christians do not even know this information, they claim that you are a liar if you bring it up, or that you are disgusting etc.

Genesis 38:

1 And it came to pass at that time, that Judah went down from his brethren, and turned in to a certain Adullamite, whose name was Hirah. 2 And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went in unto her. 3 And she conceived, and bare a son; and he called his name Er. 4 And she conceived again, and bare a son; and she called his name Onan. 5 And she yet again conceived, and bare a son; and called his name Shelah: and he was at Chezib, when she bare him. 6 And Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, whose name was Tamar. 7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. 8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also. 11 Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at thy father's house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also, as his brethren did. And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.

12 And in process of time the daughter of Shuah Judah's wife died; and Judah was comforted, and went up unto his sheepshearers to Timnath, he and his friend Hirah the Adullamite. 13 And it was told Tamar, saying, Behold thy father in law goeth up to Timnath to shear his sheep. 14 And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered her with a vail, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnath; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him to wife. 15 When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face. 16 And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me? 17 And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it? 18 And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him. 19 And she arose, and went away, and laid by her vail from her, and put on the garments of her widowhood. 20 And Judah sent the kid by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive his pledge from the woman's hand: but he found her not. 21 Then he asked the men of that place, saying, Where is the harlot, that was openly by the way side? And they said, There was no harlot in this place. 22 And he returned to Judah, and said, I cannot find her; and also the men of the place said, that there was no harlot in this place. 23 And Judah said, Let her take it to her, lest we be shamed: behold, I sent this kid, and thou hast not found her.

24 And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. 25 When she was brought forth, she sent to her father in law, saying, By the man, whose these are, am I with child: and she said, Discern, I pray thee, whose are these, the signet, and bracelets, and staff. 26 And Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I; because that I gave her not to Shelah my son. And he knew her again no more. 27 And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb. 28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first. 29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez. 30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.

The names of the two kids who resulted out of this sexual encounter between Judah and Tamar were Pharez and Zarah.

1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; 4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; 5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; 6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; 7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; 8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; 9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; 10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; 11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: 12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; 13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; 14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; 15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; 16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ. 17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

So as you can see, Jesus’ family line comes down from this sick act of incest between father and daughter in law, this means the God of the Christians comes from incest! Such blasphemy is disgusting and utterly degrading to the true God and Christians should be ashamed of themselves.

You christians are friggin jokers.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by gruni: 1:12pm On May 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! First you brought some BS about some scribe which had nothing to do with this, now you're bringing a treaty signed by uthman, the 3rd rightly guided caloph. Reeks of the usual desperation you and your fellow mad women exhibit. I told you desperate dogs to stay away from this thread, but sure enough, you dragged your worthless self here. I expected no less from a dog! FOH!
why would you call someone a dog? My Father is a Muslim and my mother a Christian, I have studied each side for sometime now, in history, in words, in believe, in action, in charity and I have come to this conclusions. Islam is full of errors, and most of its followers do not study the Quran for themselves. Muslims do not love others except themselves. I have made a study on the satanic verses in the Quran, and it was edited, how Muhammed said Satan took advantage of his desires and inserted words in the Quran. I mean how will Satan influence a prophet of God and incite him to add words into the Quran and those words were to worship other goddesses. If this is true then what about the other words in the Quran, can we trust that they are from Allah? Now in studying Christianity I have realised something, no one is born a Christian unlike Islam where one is born into the Religion, one become a Christian when he willingly accept their Lord Jesus Christ. And hence becoming a Christian. Their Bible is very clear and it is always said by them that you need their Holy Spirit to understand the scriptures, this I have witnessed because one of them by the Help of their Holy Spirit explained Jesus to me and it was very clear that He is who they say He is. Anyway I am not yet a Christian and neither am I a Muslim, I have prayed to God just like the man in the Bible in Acts chapter 10, he was neither a Christian and a Jew but he loved God and gave alms and prayed and God answered him to become a christian. If Allah is faithful and which He is, He would reveal the truth to me. Please note that salvation either by Muslims or Christians is personal, everyone will be judged individually, I personally want to experience God for myself and not what someone will tell me. Allah created me in His image and likeness. If Allah could speak through Muhammed peace be upon him, the He could speak to any of us. The Christians believe this, why shouldn't we. We are all here to know the truth and to get knowledge, why do you then call someone a dog. Are you scared the truth will come out. We are all here to learn and suggest you do the same. May God be praised!!

For research: http://radicaltruth.net/index.php/learn/muhammad/31-what-are-the-satanic-verses
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 20, 2015
gruni:
why would you call someone a dog? My Father is a Muslim and my mother a Christian, I have studied each side for sometime now, in history, in words, in believe, in action, in charity and I have come to this conclusions. Islam is full of errors, and most of its followers do not study the Quran for themselves. Muslims do not love others except themselves. I have made a study on the satanic verses in the Quran, and it was edited, how Muhammed said Satan took advantage of his desires and inserted words in the Quran. I mean how will Satan influence a prophet of God and incite him to add words into the Quran and those words were to worship other goddesses. If this is true then what about the other words in the Quran, can we trust that they are from Allah? Now in studying Christianity I have realised something, no one is born a Christian unlike Islam where one is born into the Religion, one become a Christian when he willingly accept their Lord Jesus Christ. And hence becoming a Christian. Their Bible is very clear and it is always said by them that you need their Holy Spirit to understand the scriptures, this I have witnessed because one of them by the Help of their Holy Spirit explained Jesus to me and it was very clear that He is who they say He is. Anyway I am not yet a Christian and neither am I a Muslim, I have prayed to God just like the man in the Bible in Acts chapter 10, he was neither a Christian and a Jew but he loved God and gave alms and prayed and God answered him to become a christian. If Allah is faithful and which He is, He would reveal the truth to me. Please note that salvation either by Muslims or Christians is personal, everyone will be judged individually, I personally want to experience God for myself and not what someone will tell me. Allah created me in His image and likeness. If Allah could speak through Muhammed peace be upon him, the He could speak to any of us. The Christians believe this, why shouldn't we. We are all here to know the truth and to get knowledge, why do you then call someone a dog. Are you scared the truth will come out. We are all here to learn and suggest you do the same. May God be praised!!

For research: http://radicaltruth.net/index.php/learn/muhammad/31-what-are-the-satanic-verses

Satanic verses-blatant lie

You must also read the story of how jesus was apparently put through temptations by satan, its a funny story and a good read.

I call them dogs because I have had previous encounters with them, and I specifically told them to stay away from this thread, but yet...trust me, calling these guys dogs is a compliment. Please continue reading through their posts, you'd see why my description is justified.

It seems you have a misunderstanding of the whole born a muslim thing, heck your understanding of the whole concept of islam is flawed and yet you claim your father is a muslim? Clearly you need to study more.

You said your mother is a christian eh? Lol! You may think you're being impartial but you're not. In my experience, the child more often than not, takes after his mother in these situations.BTW I don't actually believe you.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by gruni: 1:38pm On May 20, 2015
Please let us not use insulting languages here. We are all here to Learn and know the truth. And the truth shall set us free.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by gruni: 1:56pm On May 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Genesis 38:

Your christians are friggin jokers.
sorry my fellow brother in Islam but I don't agree with you on this. The Christians blv their Holy Spirit gave birth to Jesus not through a sperm of man. The lineage of Jesus, from Adam to Joseph was compiled in order for scripture to be fulfilled. God chose Mary because of Joseph and yet it wasn't Joseph's seed that brough fouth Jesus. So your claim here is wrong brother.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 20, 2015
gruni:
sorry my fellow brother in Islam but I don't agree with you on this. The Christians blv their Holy Spirit gave birth to Jesus not through a sperm of man. The lineage of Jesus, from Adam to Joseph was compiled in order for scripture to be fulfilled. God chose Mary because of Joseph and yet it wasn't Joseph's seed that brough fouth Jesus. So your claim here is wrong brother.

Well, the point is Joseph, his adopted father came from incest. He may not be the direct descendant but... Thanks for the observation though, I guess it's not as bad as I thought.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by gruni: 2:12pm On May 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Satanic verses-blatant lie

You must also read the story of how jesus was apparently put through temptations by satan, its a funny story and a good read.

I call them dogs because I have had previous encounters with them, and I specifically told them to stay away from this thread, but yet...trust me, calling these guys dogs is a compliment. Please continue reading through their posts, you'd see why my description is justified.

It seems you have a misunderstanding of the whole born a muslim thing, heck your understanding of the whole concept of islam is flawed and yet you claim your father is a muslim? Clearly you need to study more.

You said your mother is a christian eh? Lol! You may think you're being impartial but you're not. In my experience, the child more often than not, takes after his mother in these situations.BTW I don't actually believe you.
Well I have said the truth, my dad is a lebanese and a Muslim, my mum is Ghanaian and a Christian, I was born a Muslim, my dad forced me to go to the mosque with him, for sometime I was with him and in Islam, he divorced my mum and I went to live with her. I then experience Christianity too. I believe God is calling me for a purpose, I can't tell and I am not God. I don't really care if you believe me or not, I am not here to please anyone (Muslim,Christian,Jews etc) or convince someone about my words. Like I said salvation to me is personal and that's my choice. My father threatened to disown me if I become a Christian, but my mum and her fellow Christains says it's my choice and if I indeed pray then God will show me what to do. She never said she will disown me. She says she prays for me and she believes her God will visit me. I am 30 years old now and a grown man to make a decision. Satan tempted Jesus, yes but Jesus rebuked him and won the fight. Muhammed claims Satan used him to insert somethings in the Quran Thats different. You said I got the "one is born in Islam" thing wrong. Okay can you please explain to me.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by plappville(f): 2:16pm On May 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Like I said. Drunk on communion wine, just like your god was when he shagged 12 year old mary and blamed it on a holy ghost eh? Lol! Get a personality fagg*t!

You are not trusting ur book grin

Sura 19: is all about Mary.

[19:16] Mention in the scripture Mary. She isolated herself from her family, into an eastern location.

[19:17] While a barrier separated her from them, we sent to her our Spirit. He went to her in the form of a human being.

[19:18] She said, "I seek refuge in the Most Gracious, that you may be righteous."

[19:19] He said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you a pure son."

[19:20] She said, "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me; I have never been unchaste."

[19:21] He said, "Thus said your Lord, 'It is easy for Me. We will render him a sign for the people, and mercy from us. This is a predestined matter
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 20, 2015
gruni:
Well I have said the truth, my dad is a lebanese and a Muslim, my mum is Ghanaian and a Christian, I was born a Muslim, my dad forced me to go to the mosque with him, for sometime I was with him and in Islam, he divorced my mum and I went to live with her. I then experience Christianity too. I believe God is calling me for a purpose, I can't tell and I am not God. I don't really care if you believe me or not, I am not here to please anyone (Muslim,Christian,Jews etc) or convince someone about my words. Like I said salvation to me is personal and that's my choice. My father threatened to disown me if I become a Christian, but my mum and her fellow Christains says it's my choice and if I indeed pray then God will show me what to do. She never said she will disown me. She says she prays for me and she believes her God will visit me. I am 30 years old now and a grown man to make a decision. Satan tempted Jesus, yes but Jesus rebuked him and won the fight. Muhammed claims Satan used him to insert somethings in the Quran Thats different. You said I got the "one is born in Islam" thing wrong. Okay can you please explain to me.

I have to say your story if true is a sad one. Your father definitely made some mistakes. And it seems your whole rebuttal of islam is based on the satanic verses, but please read this.

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Polemics/sverses.html

I would also like you to understand something about it.

let us take the worst case scenario and assume that the lie that was fabricated against the Prophet was true:

"Never did We send an apostle or a prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but God will CANCEL anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and God will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for God is full of Knowledge and Wisdom: That He may make the suggestions thrown in by Satan, but a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease and who are hardened of heart: verily the wrong-doers are in a schism far (from the Truth): And that those on whom knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Quran) is the Truth from thy Lord, and that they may believe therein, and their hearts may be made humbly (open) to it: for verily God is the Guide of those who believe, to the Straight Way. Those who reject Faith will not cease to be in doubt concerning (Revelation) until the Hour (of Judgment) comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the Penalty of a Day of Disaster. (The Noble Quran, 22:52-55)"

There are several points to notice here:

1- Satan did attempt to throw obstacles in the Prophets' desires in the past, which might have caused them to do and say things that were not inspired by GOD Almighty.

2- GOD Almighty "Cancels anything (vain) that satan throws in." Satan will never prevail, nor will he be able to overpower GOD Almighty's Divine Will.

3- The reason why GOD Almighty allowed satan to temporarily deceive some of the Prophets was to test them and to show them how to overcome satan and his evil.

4- Satan's temptations to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him never survived in the Noble Quran. None of the "satanic verses" survived in the Noble Quran.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 20, 2015
plappville:

You are not trusting ur book grin

Sura 19: is all about Mary.

[19:16] Mention in the scripture Mary. She isolated herself from her family, into an eastern location.

[19:17] While a barrier separated her from them, we sent to her our Spirit. He went to her in the form of a human being.

[19:18] She said, "I seek refuge in the Most Gracious, that you may be righteous."

[19:19] He said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you a pure son."

[19:20] She said, "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me; I have never been unchaste."

[19:21] He said, "Thus said your Lord, 'It is easy for Me. We will render him a sign for the people, and mercy from us. This is a predestined matter

Lol! What's your point? How am I not trusting my book?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 20, 2015
Am sowie to say bro
U re as confused as allahh
EzioAuditore:

I have to say your story if true is a sad one. Your father definitely made some mistakes. And it seems your whole rebuttal of islam is based on the satanic verses, but please read this.

let us take the worst case scenario and assume that the lie that was fabricated against the Prophet was true:

"Never did We send an apostle or a prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but God will CANCEL anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and God will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for God is full of Knowledge and Wisdom: That He may make the suggestions thrown in by Satan, but a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease and who are hardened of heart: verily the wrong-doers are in a schism far (from the Truth): And that those on whom knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Quran) is the Truth from thy Lord, and that they may believe therein, and their hearts may be made humbly (open) to it: for verily God is the Guide of those who believe, to the Straight Way. Those who reject Faith will not cease to be in doubt concerning (Revelation) until the Hour (of Judgment) comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the Penalty of a Day of Disaster. (The Noble Quran, 22:52-55)"

1- Satan did attempt to throw obstacles in the Prophets' desires in the past, which might have caused them to do and say things that were not inspired by GOD Almighty.

2- GOD Almighty "Cancels anything (vain) that satan throws in." Satan will never prevail, nor will he be able to overpower GOD Almighty's Divine Will.

3- The reason why GOD Almighty allowed satan to temporarily deceive some of the Prophets was to test them and to show them how to overcome satan and his evil.

4- Satan's temptations to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him never survived in the Noble Quran. None of the "satanic verses" survived in the Noble Quran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by gruni: 2:24pm On May 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:
I know someone has already posted this a few years ago, but I thought it could be beneficial considering the rising tensions between the muslims and Christians of the religion section, due to the activities of certain jobless dimwits. After reading this I wondered why things like this are not given more publicity but instead people tend to try to exploit and misinterprete certain verses of islam, what they intend to achieve I do not know. We always say our religion is a religion of peace but they always disagree, quoting verses about war and what now. What do they want us to do? Do they want us to start attacking people because that is what our religion says according to them? I am appealing to all muslims and other open minded people to please read this with an open mind and remember that the prophet was indeed a man of peace. I am also appealing to the hateful dogs to stay away from this thread.

According to the monks' tradition, Muhammad frequented the monastery and had great relationships and discussions with the Sinai fathers.[3] The document claims that the Prophet (570–632) had personally granted by charter in the second year of the Hegira, corresponding to AD 626, the rights and privileges to all Christians "far and near". It consists of several clauses on such topics as the protection of Christians living under Islamic rule as well as pilgrims on their way to monasteries, freedom of worship and movement, freedom to appoint their own judges and to own and maintain their property, exemption from military service and taxes, and the right to protection in war.

English Translation of the Ashtiname by Richard Peacocke
Muhammad the son of ‘Abd Allah, the Messenger of Allah, and careful guardian of the whole world; has written the present instrument to all those who are in his national people, and of his own religion, as a secure and positive promise to be accomplished to the Christian nation, and relations of the Nazarene, whosoever they may be, whether they be the noble or the vulgar, the honorable or otherwise, saying thus.I. Whosoever of my nation shall presume to break my promise and oath, which is contained in this present agreement, destroys the promise of God, acts contrary to the oath, and will be a resister of the faith, (which God forbid) for he becomes worthy of the curse, whether he be the King himself, or a poor man, or whatever person he may be.
That whenever any of the monks in his travels shall happen to settle upon any mountain, hill, village, or other habitable place, on the sea, or in deserts, or in any convent, church, or house of prayer, I shall be in the midst of them, as the preserver and protector of them, their goods and effects, with my soul, aid, and protection, jointly with all my national people; because they are a part of my own people, and an honor to me.
Moreover, I command all officers not to require any poll-tax on them, or any other tribute, because they shall not be forced or compelled to anything of this kind.
None shall presume to change their judges or governors, but they shall remain in their office, without being deported.
No one shall molest them when they are travelling on the road.
Whatever churches they are possessed of, no one is to deprive them of them.
Whosoever shall annul any of one of these my decrees, let him know positively that he annuls the ordinance of God.
Moreover, neither their judges, governors, monks, servants, disciples, or any others depending on them, shall pay any poll-tax, or be molested on that account, because I am their protector, wherever they shall be, either by land or sea, east or west, north or south; because both they and all that belong to them are included in this my promissory oath and patent.
And of those that live quietly and solitary upon the mountains, they shall exact neither poll-tax nor tithes from their incomes, neither shall any Muslim partake of what they have; for they labor only to maintain themselves.
Whenever the crop of the earth shall be plentiful in its due time, the inhabitants shall be obliged out of every bushel to give them a certain measure.
Neither in time of war shall they take them out of their habitations, nor compel them to go to the wars, nor even then shall they require of them any poll-tax.
In these eleven chapters is to be found whatever relates to the monks, as to the remaining seven chapters, they direct what relates to every Christian.
Those Christians who are inhabitants, and with their riches and traffic are able to pay the poll-tax, shall pay no more than twelve drachms.
Excepting this, nothing shall be required of them, according to the express order of God, that says, ‘Do not molest those that have a veneration for the books that are sent from God, but rather in a kind manner' [29:46]. Give of your good things to them, and converse with them, and hinder everyone from molesting them.
If a Christian woman shall happen to marry a Muslim man, the Muslim shall not cross the inclination of his wife, to keep her from her church and prayers, and the practice of her religion.
That no person hinder them from repairing their churches.
Whosoever acts contrary to my grant, or gives credit to anything contrary to it, becomes truly an apostate to God, and to his divine apostle, because this protection I have granted to them according to this promise.
No one shall bear arms against them, but, on the contrary, the Muslims shall wage war for them.
And by this I ordain, that none of my nation shall presume to do or act contrary to this my promise, until the end of the world.

Muqtedar Khan was spot on when he said.

Those who seek to foster discord among Muslims and Christians focus on issues that divide and emphasize areas of conflict. But when resources such as Muhammad's promise to Christians is invoked and highlighted it builds bridges. It inspires Muslims to rise above communal intolerance and engenders good will in Christians who might be nursing fear of Islam or Muslims.[7]

in my research in knowing the truth, I have come across this and was amazed. If this is true, why would most islamic states persecute Christians? Will you say they are ignorant of this? Some Islamic countries even forbid the carrying and usage of Bible. Some even burn churches or kill any Muslim converts. Why? Can you please explain? I am here to learn. Thanks
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by plappville(f): 2:24pm On May 20, 2015
gruni:

You agree or not it will not change a blocked mind. Just let God not agree. The OP is achieving his aim. But he is disrespecting his Prophet.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 20, 2015
plappville:

You agree or not it will not change a blocked mind. Just let God not agree. The OP is achieving his aim. But he is disrespecting his Prophet.

Lol! Go back and answer my question.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by gruni: 2:49pm On May 20, 2015
EzioAuditore:

okay I'm understanding your view point, I confronted some Muslims about it and they don't even know what I was talking about and these made them begin to search too. Now where are the verses where Satan incited Muhammed (peace be upon him) to write in the Quran? Are they still in the Quran? Or were they edited? Or removed? Now according to the write of the Web link I sent he said "Now if this account is to be considered a fabrication, then the context has been removed for a verse in the Qur'an, rendering the verse unintelligible. Why would Muhammad have received Sura 22:52, to exonerate him from Shaytan (satan)putting words on his tongue, if the incident never happened in the first place?" is he wrong? Please understand that I am here to learn and if you want to make other research before answering me I will understand.thanks
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2015
I don't believe the letter.... prophet can never go against Allah or quran... it's not permissible for a muslim to marry a non believer and allow such person to keep that religion..
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 20, 2015
gruni:
okay I'm understanding your view point, I confronted some Muslims about it and they don't even know what I was talking about and these made them begin to search too. Now where are the verses where Satan incited Muhammed (peace be upon him) to write in the Quran? Are they still in the Quran? Or were they edited? Or removed? Now according to the write of the Web link I sent he said "Now if this account is to be considered a fabrication, then the context has been removed for a verse in the Qur'an, rendering the verse unintelligible. Why would Muhammad have received Sura 22:52, to exonerate him from Shaytan (satan)putting words on his tongue, if the incident never happened in the first place?" is he wrong? Please understand that I am here to learn and if you want to make other research before answering me I will understand.thanks

Surah 22:52 is only a general statement…

It's not necessarily speaking about those verses but the point is if indeed that happened, then those verses would explain why. But like I said, the verse is a general statement.

Prophets and messengers (the distinction is explained in n. 2503 to xix. 51) are but human. Their actions are righteous and their motives pure. But in judging things from a human point of view, the suggestion may come to their mind (from Satan) that it would be good to have power or wealth or influence for furthering Allah's cause, or that it may be good to conciliate some faction which may be irreconcilable. In fact, in Allah's Plan, it may be the opposite. Allah, in His mercy and inspiration, will cancel any false or vain suggestions of this kind, and confirm and strengthen His own Commands and make known His Will in His Signs or revelations. (Yusuf Ali Commentary on the Quran, Commentary on Surah 22:52)

(Never sent We a messenger or a Prophet before thee) O Muhammad (but when he) the Prophet (recited (the message)) or spoke (Satan proposed (opposition) about that which he recited thereof) such that he does not act upon it. (But Allah abolisheth) but Allah elucidates (that which Satan proposeth) on the tongue of His Prophet such that he does not act upon it. (Then Allah establisheth) then He clarifies (His revelations) for His Prophet in order that he acts upon them. (Allah is Knower) of that which Satan proposes, (Wise) He decrees to abolish it; (Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs, Commentary on Surah 22:52, Source)

Secondly, ONLY FOR SAKE OF ARGUMENT. Lets actually say that this whole incident is true and actually happened. This in no way disproves the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him), it actually does nothing but convince me even more that he truly was a Prophet from God! A Christian missionary wrote an article trying to prove that Satan inspired the Quran and I refuted it here. However, the funny thing is that if the Quran was truly authored by Satan then why on earth would Satan abrogate the ‘satanic revelations’ of Surah 53 and then expose himself? If the Quran is truly inspired by Satan then Satan should have just let people believe in that Satanic revelation. If the Quran is truly authored by Satan then why Satan only bother to expose himself on that specific verse? The truth of the matter is that this is absolute nonsense. If we want to accept the story we could only accept this: -

Satan deceived the Prophet for those few seconds by whispering those verses into him and tricking him into saying it, however later on God protected his Prophet and rebuked Satan and exposed Satan’s failure in his attempt to bring people into idol worship. This could only show that the author of the Quran truly is God and no one else!

This is further proof that the whole satanic verses farce is a lie!

http://www.letmeturnthetables.com/2008/08/did-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-speak.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / RCCG 69th Annual Convention 2nd - 8th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.