Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics (17562 Views)

Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) / President Obama Is ‘captivated’ By Buhari’s Speech At UN LEADERSHIP Summit. PICS / PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by lalasticlala(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2015
President Jonathan arriving Accra, Ghana for the 47th Session of the ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State, May 19.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/600628176671354880

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by lalasticlala(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2015
President Jonathan acknowledging cheers at the 47th ECOWAS Summit, Accra, Ghana, May 19.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by lalasticlala(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2015
President Jonathan & other West African Presidents at 47th ECOWAS Summit, Accra, May 19.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by lalasticlala(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2015
President Jonathan & other West African Presidents at 47th ECOWAS Summit, Accra, May 19..

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by lalasticlala(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2015
President Jonathan with President Gnassingbe & President Mahama at 47th ECOWAS Summit, Accra, May 19.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by lalasticlala(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2015
Nigerian delegation, 47th ECOWAS Summit, Accra, Ghana, May 19.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by shakazuldadon: 5:29pm On May 19, 2015
See express road to front page..

Good luck to the outgoing president. We nairalanders wish you well in your future pursuits. grin

The human below me makes me grin

The view from here is cool fm...

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by kingabdull: 5:29pm On May 19, 2015
FTC tinz nice one
That human above me is too sharp for my liking. Lol grin

Anyway I am still better than the human bellow me. Hahahahah grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by missbehave247(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2015
Good for him "the poster above me must be in pain now" Lesson always wait for your turn shocked

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by tayebest(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2015
GEJ abeg enjoy your 'Ex-President' while it last ;grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2015
Still loving you GEJ

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by omenka(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Jonathan & other West African Presidents at 47th ECOWAS Summit, Accra, May 19..
This particular pic would make a good "caption this picture" thread. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by gen2briz(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2015
Jona jona

That 4th pix, jona be like 'so i won't be here for the next summit abi'

The guy beside him be like 'jona you no dey tire for this hat'

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by adedam007(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2015
Fp
Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by temitemi1(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by tayebest(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
FIXED

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Elslim: 5:39pm On May 19, 2015
10 days to go

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Helkayklassic(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2015
His last
Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 19, 2015
wink
Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Nairalane: 5:43pm On May 19, 2015
J
Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by sanbell: 5:44pm On May 19, 2015
Hmm first time to comment in nl
Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by kombats: 5:45pm On May 19, 2015
Hw does dis reduce the scarcity of fuel...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Ayjos10(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2015
*yawnnnssss*
Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 19, 2015
This man does not even look like he lost an election. He looks unruffled and just took everything with grace.

Looking at those that won election they still run their tap mouth with their supporters like children of hate and anger cheesy

Even by 'losing' the election Jonathan has won many more hearts. May God give me the Grace, Humility and Peace of mind Jonathan has. AMEN

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Blessmira: 5:46pm On May 19, 2015
Good for him. He looks good. Gentleman grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Goldenheart(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2015
This nigga cant sit in one place n think of how to change things

#Always attending one meeting or the other even when there is fire at home.
#he could ve sent a message " Sorry; am too busy fixing ma country"
#or better still, send that idle Sambo.

GOod to know he is leaving soon!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 19, 2015
ECOWAS
Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by daamazing(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2015
After all d 5trillion debt he has incurred on govt...
Like if u tink dis guy is clueless @gej

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Francon(f): 5:49pm On May 19, 2015
spotted
Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 19, 2015
10 days more.
Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by chesterlee(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2015
My Hero!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics by folabayo1(f): 5:49pm On May 19, 2015
Who cares undecidedanywhere he like make he go.
Buhari till fuel per litre becomes 12naira grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Sets To Rehabilitate Enugu-onitsha Expressway / #AnambraDecides Deputy Governor, Nkem Okeke Votes - Pictures / Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.