Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pls Help, MTN Is About To Scam Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help, MTN Is About To Scam Me (727 Views)

Test / MTN Is Giving 1G And 500MB Out Free.. / MTN Is Giving Out Free 150mb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, MTN Is About To Scam Me by drlaykay(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
I recharged N2700 last night on my mtn line so as to activate the 4.5gig data.
I was shocked when my airtime (N2500 which is the actual amount for the plan of choice ) was deducted leaving on my account a balance of N200 and my data not activated.
Getting to their office, I was informed that there isn't any record on their system that I recharged N2500,they could only see the N200.
I'm so confuse because they sound like they can't help.
Has this happened to anyone before?
Will I still get my Money? If yes how?
I need your help because I can't give super rich mtn my money.
The code I dialed is 102

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, MTN Is About To Scam Me by izuch(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2015
Empty hen! Scamming Nigerians since ninteen kree no days. Smh undecided
Re: Pls Help, MTN Is About To Scam Me by Lagusta(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2015
drlaykay:
I recharged N2700 last night on my mtn line so as to activate the 4.5gig data.
I was shocked when my airtime (N2500 which is the actual amount for the plan of choice ) was deducted leaving on my account a balance of N200 and my data not activated.
Getting to their office, I was informed that there isn't any record on their system that I recharged N2500,they could only see the N200.
I'm so confuse because they sound like they can't help.
Has this happened to anyone before?
Will I still get my Money? If yes how?
I need your help because I can't give super rich mtn my money.
The code I dialed is 102

@bolded, you should have dialled 120 instead of 102, that 102 is obsolete....

Wetin u go do now, mtn with their tricks...
Re: Pls Help, MTN Is About To Scam Me by drlaykay(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2015
Lagusta:

@bolded, you should have dialled 120 instead of 102, that 102 is obsolete....

Wetin u go do now, mtn with their tricks...

yeah,I was told same when I got there. but the "102" is what I have always used for over a year.
please I need help o.it's really absurd giving MTN my money. I haven't benefited a dime from them aside the then "magic number".
Re: Pls Help, MTN Is About To Scam Me by alapomejishegs: 10:13pm On May 19, 2015
The same thing happened to me. When i called their customer care they said the same thing they said to you and d most funny thing that happened to me the customer care guy end the call on me after i argued with him.

(1) (Reply)

Former Apple CEO Set To Launch Two New Smartphones In Nigeria / See Reasons Why TECNO Mobile Might Not Be Losing To Infinix Mobile / How Do I Correct My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.