Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... (6001 Views)

Anjie Cakes And Confectionery(OBJ'S BIRTHDAY CAKE) / Ember Month Wedding PROMO!!! / Lovely Cakes in Lagos And Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by cococandy(f): 11:27pm On May 31, 2015
Acidosis:

Help me
caracta ngwanu say yes to the young man. make we attend wedding.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Acidosis(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2015
cococandy:
caracta ngwanu say yes to the young man. make we attend wedding.
Caracta, pls say YES
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by jaybee3(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2015
taryour:

LOL. For your mind.

Yes naaaa

I don't why 'em witches are following me from my village

Happy new month Oga pata pata
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2015
jaybee3:

Yes naaaa

I don't why 'em witches are following me from my village

Happy new month Oga pata pata

lmao, good morning to you too boss. how you doing and all yours? its my month and am so looking forward to my birthday. Happy new month. do have a blesses week.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Which one be yea right? That 170k make sense gan oo...walai on tempt mi.

abi na omo Iyami mi, the offer is very tempting and only for a short while though. winks
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idowuogbo:

*pops champagne* come and celebrate my freedom with me e....ko easy mehn.... grin

lmao......
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by jaybee3(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
taryour:

lmao, good morning to you too boss. how you doing and all yours? its my month and am so looking forward to my birthday. Happy new month. do have a blesses week.
Awww I like birthdays.... I love to party

Oya send my invite sharpish

Wish you same
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
jaybee3:
Awww I like birthdays.... I love to party
Oya send my invite sharpish
Wish you same
Sure boss, come june 19th by the grace of God.
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
cococandy:
this thread is hot. cheesy
Ngwa caracta talk your own.
Indeed sis. Never a dull moment with folks on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Thanks mama Boash! More 'customers' to your elbow cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by taryour(f): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Acidosis:
Thanks mama Boash! More 'customers' to your elbow cheesy cheesy grin grin

you are most welcomed bro. and thanks to for patronising Boash Cakes and Events and also thanks for your trust. God bless you real big.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... by Acidosis(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
taryour:

you are most welcomed bro. and thanks to for patronising Boash Cakes and Events and also thanks for your trust. God bless you real big.
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Does Not Ask For Intimacy / A Must Read!!! 12 Hardcore Truth About Marriage! !!!! / 20 Yr Old Woman Gets Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.