Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,234 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) (28882 Views)

PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by dridowu: 6:37pm On May 19, 2015
Office Assistants moving out the luggages and
personal effects of the outgoing lawmakers from
their offices at National Assembly in Abuja on
Tuesday

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/lawmakers-move-out-of-national-assembly/

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 19, 2015
What could they be moving in Ghana must go... Thinking...

books? I don't think so

Files? I guess not

Personal property? It shouldn't be this much

I just can't figure it out

Anyway FTC

Please help me think.. this seems to me like looting, how could they be moving office chairs!

14 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by wachakuta(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2015
Bye bye.. new era!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by kelvyn7: 6:40pm On May 19, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2015
"change" grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by dridowu: 6:45pm On May 19, 2015
only God knows what does Ghana must go are containing, I just hope they are not taking government property along.

lalasticlala

28 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by CR77(f): 6:47pm On May 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy See Ghana must go

Dis one na Lawmakers must go oo tongue

Them also carry seat from there house go office.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 19, 2015
The no one criminals in Nigeria
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by sainty2k3(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2015
What's inside those sacks, its smelling like the Jonathan's squandered thrillions

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Abujabir24: 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
The title should be: lawmakers moving bags of money out of the National Assembly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by lummiedee: 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
Good for them
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by xtophy(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
AND NO SECURITY OFFICER IS CHECKING D LUGGAGE.... DEY HV PACKED GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES OOOOP

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by MrPresident1: 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
Na Naira, Dollars and Pounds go full those Ghana-must-go bags o.

Chei, see moniii shocked cool
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by cyzzy: 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
Them carry seat from there house come office?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
Keneking come and see ooo

Welcome to a new era..!!!
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by bunmioguns(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
grin
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Vanpascore(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
God bless you, Weldone and good bye to d good ones.
May God judge you, to d bad ones

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
Bye bye
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by ricsman(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
I just wish they aren't coming back. God help those that will come back and those that will join them.
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by help3852: 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
E
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
cyzzy:
Them carry seat from there house come office?
see that one dey carry office chair.!!! Hian

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Danhumprey: 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
Obviously,they are going away with all the money they have looted from the Treasury. Smh.
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by debicy(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2015
After 3yrs of striving, I made first page. At least amafar better than many on lookers.
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by YoursGEJ(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2015
one group of legislooters out, another group in. Hopefully this group takes a pay cut for the benefit of the country.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Bsc(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2015
Ah Buhari come oh !!!! Na Moni b all those things , dem just take clothe put on top... Thieves

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by rumomonga(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2015
Packing out?? This is looting
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Halaz(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2015
I beg may una no pak somtin wey no belong 2 u oooohhhh... mek una dey hear me well well..
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 19, 2015
But wait ooo...this much load being removed from office? Were they living in the office? Security had better check those bags very well to be sure they are not moving more than their personal belongings.

Anyways...

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Symphony007: 6:53pm On May 19, 2015
Even flag? This is so irresponsible! That is why this country keeps wasting money, where Is the government accountability officers to inspect this move outs and make sure outgoing lawmakers only take what is theirs and not also public property. Instead here we see somebody clearing an office to the point of flags too and tomorrow more billions will be earn marked for new stuff. Shameful!!
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by millionboi(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2015
Nil
Re: Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) by Jeezyy(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2015
#CHANGE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed / Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.