Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO (6070 Views)

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi / Story Of Shina Rambo - The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Sirniyeh(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shina_Rambo

NOTORIOUS ARMED ROBBER TURNS PASTOR

Shina Rambo now Mathew Oluwanifemi was a name that sent shivers down the spine of people who lived in the South West of Nigeria and even outside Nigeria, like Benin Republic and neighborhood, in the 1990s.

He was a hardened criminal, a terror and killer, one whom men of the security agencies will never forget in a haste. He carried out his operations, like a movie,
in the broad day light, with sophisticated weapons, and bullet belts and explosives strapped roundabout him.

He was born to a military man who was a bad egg in the service. His father was from Abeokuta in Ogun state, but his mother was a native of Sabongida–Ora in Edo state. His father had over 18 wives, as was the
norm for soldiers to impregnate virtually every woman they met where they were posted to.

His father used his military influence to rob innocent citizens, and always brought huge amount of money home. This used to entice little Shina. He recalls,

“I remembered when I was about 7 years old, my father came home with a lot of money, foreign currencies, with blood on it, and they were using something like a woman’s scarf to wipe it, then I asked him, is this an animal’s blood, or human blood? But he wouldn’t answer me, they were just drinking,
smoking, and merry making.

”Shina was already indoctrinated into the underworld by his father at a tender age of 7 without him knowing it, as he would sit in front of his son, to dismantle and assemble all sorts of weapons and then polishing them in preparation for an operation. This went on for so long till one day, little Shina, entered into his father’s room while he had stepped
into the toilet, and saw a dismembered gun on the floor.

He sat down in front of it, and bit by bit, he had assembled it effortlessly in no time at all. His father came out of the toilet, and saw his son, with a loaded gun in his hands. Shina flashed back and said, “That day my father was so disappointed, that he wanted to kill me, he grabbed the gun from my hand and shot straight at me, but I miraculously escaped out of the room. Then he waited for me to be less alert at night he came to my room with a machete and tried to behead me, but once again, I escaped, but the
machete caught my left leg. (rolled up his trouser to show us the large scar, that made everyone sighed in pity).

Shina Rambo became so notorious in no time, and was hell bent on succeeding in his career as an
armed robber, that he went through any length to secure spiritual powers for fortification. To the extent of pounding over 27 live new born babies in the mortar with a pestle, cutting off about 100 human tongues and cooking them to eat, visiting the spiritual
river called river of life in Ogoja, Cross Rivers State, living in an Iroko tree for days, and sleéping in the cemetery.

The 9 herbalists that gave me that power, I became stronger than them, one day I went to their shrines, and killed all of them, so that they don’t reveal my secrets. I had too many powers;

No matter the kind of bullet you shot at me, it was just like pure water on my body. I could give anything to get power, but of all the things I did to get power, the one that still breaks my heart the most, is sléeping
with my mother. My father is dead now, but my mother is still alive, and she lives with me she is 85 years old, whenever I set my eyes on her, I just start crying.

I can`t bear it. Shina Rambo was a raging terror, he was infallibly dangerous, the police dreaded him, both in Nigeria, and Benin Republic, his place of interest for business.

He would go to police stations, in broad daylight and kill every policeman there, drive to check points and open fire on every policeman on duty, he didn’t like the police at all, and was never afraid of them, he
operated in broad day light armed to the teeth looking like Johny Rambo, in the popular Sylvester Stalone movie, “First Blood”.

He once robbed 40 exotic cars in one day and drove all of them in a convoy, from Lagos to Cotonou, unstopped. He was powerful; he was wealthy, and impenetrable.

He was a tin god, apparently belched from the very arroyo hell, we all dreaded him. He had a wife and three children, but he lost all of them in one day during a bloody police raid whilst he was away on operation.

I had everything, I was very wealthy, I once spent 50 million naira in a day. I did it a lot, there was one day that we were coming from an operation and it seemed as if my powers were going to fail me, the police and the army were almost closing in on us, so we had to drive into a crowd and threw millions
of naira in the air, there was commotion, everybody was busy picking naira notes even the police, until we escaped.
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by shakazuldadon: 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
Counter thread without source angry
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by midolian(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2015
Looks like a novel to me.

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by agarawu23(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2015
undecided
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by BabaPeace: 7:00pm On May 19, 2015
This is the same person some people will now call their own pastor or is it Papa.

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 19, 2015
Wonderful story nicely told.
Waiting for the concluding part.
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by loomer: 7:04pm On May 19, 2015
So him no go jail.
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Middlefinger1: 7:06pm On May 19, 2015
what's political about this post Op?
BTW, pastor or not, he should hand himself over to law for prosecution and conviction before I know that he has repented for real. Right now, he have moved from one robbery group to another (obtaining by force to obtaining by tricks)

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by seankafor(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2015
so after all these and he has repented. He will now make heavens abi? Though am a xtian but frankly speaking some certain things like this makes me have a double mind

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 19, 2015
This could sure make a nice movie... Highly anticipated movie for sure
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by tociano009(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2015
cool
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Ruq: 10:46pm On May 19, 2015
And now everything is all good because he found God, so in the end he won't be heading to hell abi. Fuc repentance, this means anyone could go on a killing spree and claim born again.
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 19, 2015
He did all that,yet it Didn't make news Then.
Pastors and exaggeration to win people.
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by yomzzy(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2015
With all these crimes. Why is he not in jail?
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2015
Yomieluv:

How old are u?

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Sirniyeh(m): 12:04am On May 20, 2015
There is no doubt all the charms swallowed. In the stomach will still be helpful in his Ministry.

All the witches who dare him will be consumed by the Power in Him.

Charms no dey finish for body o o o o

He needs to go and meet those families he used their new babies for ritual and seek their forgiveness or else he is just deceiving himself

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by rheether(f): 4:10am On May 20, 2015
Shina Rambow died a long time ago.
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Nobody: 5:46am On May 20, 2015
Wattt !
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Nonybb: 7:06am On May 20, 2015
Wat
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Abayhormy(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2015
% shocked
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Nobody: 7:22am On May 20, 2015
Na wa o
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by ednut1(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2015
lies, d real shina rambo wud nt say dis. he is still liable for his crimes. jst an attention seeking pastor. ode
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by kuuljay(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2015
50 million in the eighties!!! how nah?
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by M4gunners: 7:29am On May 20, 2015
Ok Dokubo Asari is an innocent man fighting to protect his father's natural gift from God. But people call him names. Here is something according to Op pounded 27 Children, Go to police post and kill any one he found their, but now he is a Pastor praise God. I hope they have given him Presidential pardon?

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Henrodah(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2015
kuuljay:
50 million in the eighties!!! how nah?
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by Henrodah(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2015
Young chap it was the mid nineties, Lawrence Anini got the mid to late eighties.
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by ajigiteri(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2015
rheether:
Shina Rambow died a long time ago.

He's still alive my sister, I met him one on one at a church in ibadan
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by timawoku(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2015
Yomieluv:

Chai!

You be small pikin o, see yarns!
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by iamrealdeji(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2015
BabaPeace:
This is the same person some people will now call their own pastor or is it Papa.
read this sir,i talk like a prophet sometimes,thats why middle aged men and old men like to hear what Deji has to say and they listen to me. Read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2204924/pastors-lead-people-into-robbery
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by demmy0325(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2015
If U like sex Ur grandmother.. Wah i jst want to knw is has this guy bn punishd for his past crimes..?
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by dannewlife(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2015
By their fruits you can know them.
Re: CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO by OreMI22: 11:44am On May 20, 2015
I thought they said Shina Rambo was from Ghana?
Look at his real name, [size=18pt]Shina Rambo now Mathew Oluwanifemi[/size].
He is Yoruba and not from Ghana as claimed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In London Besiege Buhari's House, Shouting "Go Home" / The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many / Interim Government: Why Tinubu Cannot Be Sworn-in On May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.