Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Any Business With 200K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Business With 200K (672 Views)

Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business With 200K by opey112(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2015
Any business one can do with 200K?
Re: Any Business With 200K by fromnigeria(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2015
Bet Centre
Re: Any Business With 200K by Dollarchap(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2015
[size=16pt]I am bothered with the trend I read on this forum, that is, people having money and don't know what to do with it. There is a serious problem here. That is to tell you that the lack of money is not our problem in Nigeria, the problem is the lack of idea. If you have good business idea, money will come. I think our school curriculum has to be revisited. I implore our Nairalanders who have business skills to use this forum to educate our members. I hope this comment will not taken personal. Please, it is never an attack but a contribution. For resources on entrepreneurship, you can visit www.businessinfohub.com.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Any Business With 200K by opey112(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2015
This problem is you cant distinguish between a real business idea and scammers,that is the major reason people are scared about this online business things.
Re: Any Business With 200K by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 19, 2015
opey112:
This problem is you cant distinguish between a real business idea and scammers,that is the major reason people are scared about this online business things.
u wanna begin a biz?
Re: Any Business With 200K by kennethkaycee(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2015
Well, you are correct @ OP.
Mine is that I'll suggest Infopreneurship, has low risk attached, high pay and in fact you determine your PAY
I've done extensive teachings on this concept in most of my thread here on Nairaland, you may want to check them out. There's one I titled : Meet your Infopreneur... eye opener.
And by the way, Infopreneurship is a word coined from the words Information and Entrepreneurship...
Happy viewing. ...

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Products ideas needed / Closed / New Way Of Making Money From Ofada Rice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.