Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady (508 Views)

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady by ceaserian(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2015
1. Yoruba women are Respectful From the moment
they were born, Yoruba women were taught how to
treat different types of people with respect. For
example, it is in the Yoruba culture that when a
Yoruba woman meets an elder, she must greet her by
kneeling as a sign of respect. She must not call an older person by their name. Instead, it is cultural that
an older person be called, “mommy”, “aunty”,
“uncle”, “daddy”,
“sister”, “brother”, etc.
2. Yoruba women are Family-Oriented
One thing yoruba women were also taught when they were younger was to cherish their family"because in
the end, that is who will be standing for you. Even
though sometimes friends come and go, family is
forever.
3. Yoruba women Age Gracefully
This point is self explanatory. The aging of a Yoruba woman can even be compared to fine wine. It gets
better as the years grow older.
4. Yoruba women are Hardworking
Most Yoruba women grew up with their mothers
teaching them how to cook, clean, and hold down her
household. 5. Yoruba women are Well-Rounded
They are smart, talented, hard-working women—
ready to take this world by storm!
summary: If you are married to a Yoruba woman,
count yourself lucky and cherish every moment with
her! For all my single guys out there that are not yet married, I would urge you to give Yoruba women a
shot! You will not be disappointed. And for all my
Yoruba women, single or married, stay encouraged.
You are a beautiful and amazing woman that has the
ability to achieve anything you put your mind to, no
matter your circumstance! If your wife isn't Yoruba.. Then you're missing.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady by donephi(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2015
Well that is just your personal opinion which is subject confirmation.

All the ladies I've met in my life that do not know how to cook are all yoruba ladies.

Let me stop here for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 19, 2015
Noted
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady by vislabraye(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2015
They are well rounded literally speaking.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady by adejaresalami1(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2015
maybe the op is being to mean in opposite... am a Yoruba g Buh sometime I feel Yoruba girls ah mean most ar sou full of shit especially nowadays b**hes

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady by Babe2sure(f): 8:08pm On May 19, 2015
OP. Ori e pe. Wa seere cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady by yomi007k(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2015
Wash

Lukin 4 attention abi
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady by ahamonyeka(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2015
Cheap to marry that's ne thing I like in them compare to other tribes like my igbo ladies.

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Policemen At A Glance / Where To Begin ? / How To Balance Your Home With Your Work As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.