Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,446 members, 7,801,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? (2058 Views)

Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 19, 2015
Just want to know because this matter has brought fighting between a GUY's girlfriend and his sister, so between a man's girlfriend and his sister who deserv to seat at the front seat of the man's car?
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Sabadon(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2015
na first come first serve bt I wud rather ma baby sit by ma side

3 Likes

Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by ATMC(f): 8:28pm On May 19, 2015
It depends. But if it's going to cause a rift, then they should sit at the back. But if I were the sister, I will leave the front seat for her.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by LORDDICE(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2015
cool
Sabadon:
sad
Sabadon:
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by LORDDICE(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2015
Sabadon:
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 19, 2015
Sabadon:
and leave ur syster?
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by mekzyjoe(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2015
Dis small boy,u don create anoda thread on nairaland..Seun is dere no age restriction on nairaland?? I need answers.
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 19, 2015
ATMC:
It depends. But if it's going to cause a rift, then they should sit at the back. But if I were the sister, I will leave the front seat for her.
hm hm SOME sisters will neva do dat
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by santos876(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2015
omo na ma babe ooo.ma sis can use d back sit
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Tolexander: 8:31pm On May 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Just want to know because this matter has brought fighting between a GUY's girlfriend and his sister, so between a man's girlfriend and his sister who deserv to seat at the front seat of the man's car?
If it is the guy's car, any of them can sit in the front.

If the guy's dad owns the car, the sister has every right to sit in the front.

What kinda yet to be wife rivals her sister Inlaw for a front seat in a car? something she could reserve till when she gets married to the guy.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 19, 2015
mekzyjoe:
Dis small boy,u don create anoda thread on nairaland..Seun is dere no age restriction on nairaland?? I need answers.
Bleep off my thread
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by santos876(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2015
omo na ma babe oo.ma sis can use d back sit
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 19, 2015
santos876:
omo na ma babe ooo.ma sis can use d back sit
even when she is nt married to u?
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by shugacaneman: 8:36pm On May 19, 2015
which front seat, when am looking for a driver. These pepz should grow up.
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by ireneony(f): 8:38pm On May 19, 2015
If he were to be my brother, i will allow his girlfrnd to sit in the front sit..(i call it respect and courtsey)
Same way i will find my potential boyfrnd and i will be given the honour to sit in front sit

3 Likes

Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by santos876(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
even when she is nt married to u?
yea.provided I av interest n marring her.......but if I don't av plans for marriage na first com first serve
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 19, 2015
ireneony:
If he were to be my brother, i will allow his girlfrnd to sit in the front sit..(i call it respect and courtsey)
Same way i will find my potential boyfrnd and i will be given the honour to sit in front sit
hm hm hm so sweet of u. 'i neva knew u are dis sweet.
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Rapsodee(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
The girlfriend nah...but the sister go wan form too
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Mhizizzy(f): 8:46pm On May 19, 2015
If i were d girlfriend, I wud take the back seat

If I were the sister and I entered first , I wud take d front seat
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by sneak3(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2015
Like one of the poster said it shld be first come first serve basis if they are within same age bracket ,but if they are not, whosoever is the senior have my nod to take the front seat..

It's really not a big deal seating in front or at d back doesn't reduce my love for u as my sister or my girl.

5 Likes

Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by mekzyjoe(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2015
angry angry
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
If i were d girlfriend, I wud take the back seat

If I were the sister and I entered first , I wud take d front seat
LMAO ur wahala go pass suzanna own o
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 19, 2015
sneak3:
Like one of the poster said it shld be first come first serve basis if they are within same age bracket ,but if they are not, whosoever is the senior have my nod to take the front seat..

It's really not a big deal seating in front or at d back doesn't reduce my love for u as my sister or my girl.
sm girls can b stubborn
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 19, 2015
Rapsodee:
The girlfriend nah...but the sister go wan form too
if na my cousin systa u nr try am o
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by jmoore(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2015
Make una buy car first na.
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by sneak3(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
sm girls can b stubborn

If that will generate animosity, I wld rather have one of them drive, the other at the front seat while I comfortably take my position at the owners corner with a current newspaper to the good..
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by mrking3(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
What kind of childish question is this? There shouldn't even be any bone of contention in the first instance on whose right is to sit in the Front seat of the car. Expectedly, the guy's girlfriend deserves the seat. The sister of the guy should give her that honour if she's (the guy's sister) reasonable!

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Jayjay0(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
Whoever was there first...if my sister was there first then my girl will hav the back sit.
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by amokeme(f): 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
Ideally, its suppose to be the girlfriend. But if it means so much to the sister, I'll gladly sit at the back like their boss cool anyways, I love sitting at the back sister or no sister.
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by mrpackager(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2015
abeg WHO GET PIN MOUTH CHARGER lipsrsealed
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 19, 2015
The oldest stays up front with her seat belt.
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 19, 2015
Tydies:
The oldest stays up front with her seat belt.
HMM

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Safe Boobs, Butt And Hips Enlagement...no Side Effect... Call Us. / Complete The Story ....... / If Game Of ThronesWas A Nigerian Movie,These Actors Would’ve Played The Various

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.