Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] (6900 Views)

Epis 1 Slowly He Tender Kisses On The Back Of My Neck . His Warm Lips Felt Good / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring / Kissing Do Warm Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Queening(f): 10:23pm On May 19, 2015
Here

1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by naijaboiy: 10:26pm On May 19, 2015
Queening:
Abcdefghijklmnop

1 Like

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Deejavuu(f): 10:27pm On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided

Awww embarassed cry

I like the ist 2 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Queening(f): 10:33pm On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
daddy calm down i am trying 2 modify...network z bad
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by naijaboiy: 10:36pm On May 19, 2015
Deejavuu:

Awww embarassed cry

I like the ist 2 smiley
Thanks smiley

You've got any to post?

1 Like

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 19, 2015
Nice thread tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by yorubaboiy: 10:45pm On May 19, 2015

1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by jrerico1(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2015
I love this thrend

1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by valmunich(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2015
used to have a Lotta inspiring relationship pics....

my SD card corrupted this evening. sad
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by naijaboiy: 10:57pm On May 19, 2015
Lalasticlala Fp please. cheesy
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by yorubaboiy: 11:03pm On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lalasticlala Fp please. cheesy
i will sleep in my bathroom overnyt if he does grin
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by kinglekan: 11:06pm On May 19, 2015
smiley

1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 19, 2015
Nice thread wink

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MrsChima(f): 11:16pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MrsChima(f): 11:21pm On May 19, 2015
Nothing you do can push a man who loves you away, nothing you can do to keep a man who doesn't want you.

2 Likes

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by naijaboiy: 11:21pm On May 19, 2015
yorubaboiy:
i will sleep in my bathroom overnyt if he does grin
it could be moved tomorrow cheesy
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by OmaBliss: 11:40pm On May 19, 2015
cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 19, 2015
OmaBliss:
cool cool
I like the last picture. Touching sha smiley
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by OmaBliss: 11:49pm On May 19, 2015
Jennimma:

I like the last picture. Touching sha smiley
Indeed..

I'm sure we've all had such experience and ignore it!
May God 4give us lipsrsealed
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Queening(f): 11:56pm On May 19, 2015
Here

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MizMyColi(f): 1:28am On May 20, 2015
I'm utterly waowed!

Thanks Guys.

Please Keep it coming.

Waow.
This is inspirational.

How about this?

1 Like

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MrsChima(f): 1:32am On May 20, 2015
Big shout out to beautiful women who don't need to be half naked to get a man's attention but, get his attention by staying classy and smiling.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Truckpusher(m): 1:44am On May 20, 2015
MrsChima:
Nothing you do can push a man who loves you away, nothing you can do to keep a man who doesn't want you.
Fallacy.

I beg to differ , the same heart that loves can also hate the very person it once loved.
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MizMyColi(f): 1:46am On May 20, 2015
MrsChima:
Big shout out to beautiful women who don't need to be half naked to get a man's attention but, get his attention by staying classy and smiling.

Cool cool
I wish I had access to a meme generator at the moment.
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Truckpusher(m): 1:48am On May 20, 2015
We walk on different frequencies but at a point we connect , there must be a human magnetic interface stronger than any magnetic field that ever existed.
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MizMyColi(f): 1:57am On May 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nice thread tho

THIS!
cheesycheesy
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MrsChima(f): 1:58am On May 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fallacy.

I beg to differ , the same heart that loves can also hate the very person it once loved.

Ask some men and women that have been in love and no longer with the person they fell in love with...see if they truly hate the person they are no longer with or waiting in the wings to be reunited with the one they fell in love with.

You can hate the things someone has done to you but, you don't stop loving someone if you truly did love them.

Infatuation is short lived and love is long lived. If my children betrayed me...I will never stop loving them but will hate what they did to me.

4 Likes

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Nobody: 1:58am On May 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

THIS!
cheesycheesy
you never sleep
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by yomzzy(m): 2:04am On May 20, 2015
Here's mine

1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MrsChima(f): 2:07am On May 20, 2015
[size=22pt]Ladies, never let a man tell you that he doesn't want you twice. Men, never allow a woman to define your manhood by the amount of zeroes in your bank account. [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Truckpusher(m): 2:14am On May 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Ask some men and women that have been in love and no longer with the person they fell in love with...see if they truly hate the person they are no longer with or waiting in the wings to be reunited with the one they fell in love with.

You can hate the things someone has done to you but, you don't stop loving someone if you truly did love them.

Infatuation is short lived and love is long lived. If my children betrayed me...I will never stop loving them but will hate what they did to me.
What I'm saying here is that love is overrated as people that loved themselves might still hate themselves in another turn of event.
Their is no true love except from another world that I can't explain.

Will you still love a 25 yr old son that tried to strangle you?

1 Like

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MrsChima(f): 2:19am On May 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
What I'm saying here is that love is overrated as people that loved themselves might still hate themselves in another turn of event.
Their is no true love except from another world that I can't explain.

Will you still love a 25 yr old son that tried to strangle you?

Yes. Forgiveness is love.

I have sinned against my Father and He has still blessed me! Hallelujah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) / How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.