Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network (27498 Views)

14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / New Bloggers Enter Here To See How To upload pictures to Blog With Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 19, 2015
Hello!
i'm not much of the noise making type about what i have achieved in the online/blogging world, but i'm sure networking helps to build a strong relationship even with new-comers in the blogging, i have been blogging since 2009 and i must say it has been the best thing, i gave out some of my blogs and still do some other online jobs though, feel free to comment with your blog niche, when you started and url link plus more about yourself! i reside in Lagos by the way.....
I now own a virtual Telco firm.
#zingtelecoms

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2015
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by craix(m): 10:50pm On May 19, 2015
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:28am On May 20, 2015
Guys try to tell us what ur blog is about, plus a little bit about yourself & your location
#Team-HealthJessica
www.healthjessica..com
#Team-Webvirgo
www.webvirgo.com , webflagon..com
#Team-Zing
www.zingtelecoms.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:36am On May 20, 2015
Your site is cool, but needs some little moderations, and seems you do copy/paste its affecting your post display, fix it by copying the post to notepad and copy and past back to your blog and publish, it would solve the issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:38am On May 20, 2015
juicee1:
Mine is

www.lifestyletonight..com
nice too, but needs the read more/continue reading function, posts re too long and makez loading time delay, fix it by adding a "READ MORE" feature...
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by myweb(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2015
My web address is www.naijablower.com. Thanks I will be looking forward for your advice on what more to do to improve my blog. If there is any material that can be of help to me, I will so much appreciate it. I currently reside at Abeokuta but relocating to lag next month. Thanks
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 7:00am On May 20, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

nice too, but needs the read more/continue reading function, posts re too long and makez loading time delay, fix it by adding a "READ MORE" feature...
pls teach me
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 7:12am On May 20, 2015
juicee1:
pls teach me

I would recommend you add me on whatsApp so i can tutor you there, hope you know abit about coding? 08168097193
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 7:16am On May 20, 2015
myweb:
My web address is www.naijablower.com. Thanks I will be looking forward for your advice on what more to do to improve my blog. If there is any material that can be of help to me, I will so much appreciate it. I currently reside at Abeokuta but relocating to lag next month. Thanks
Bro! your website is very cool from my view, hope you do get good traffic though?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by myweb(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

Bro! your website is very cool from my view, hope you do get good traffic though?
I'm not getting much ooo. I started last month but if there is any idea you can give me to pronote it more, I will appreciate it so much.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 7:34am On May 20, 2015
myweb:

I'm not getting much ooo. I started last month but if there is any idea you can give me to pronote it more, I will appreciate it so much.

Last month? ok, add me on whatsApp too, i will try my best to teach you few things
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 7:36am On May 20, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

I would recommend you add me on whatsApp so i can tutor you there, hope you know abit about coding? 08168097193
I just messaged u on whatsapp
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by myweb(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

Last month? ok, add me on whatsApp too, i will try my best to teach you few things

my pm is not working, dunno why otherwise I would have pm you. But can you send me your no? Thanks sir
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Whizzcute(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2015
I have a health blog i started two weeks ago,check it out https://xclusivhealth./

2 Likes

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 20, 2015
visit www.cedarhostng.com call/whatsapp 08186219002 bbm:532fc7c5

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by myweb(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
Hello!
i'm not much of the noise making type about what i have achieved in the online/blogging world, but i'm sure networking helps to build a strong relationship even with new-comers in the blogging, i have been blogging since 2009 and i must say it has been the best thing, i gave out some of my blogs and still do some other online jobs though, feel free to comment with your blog niche, when you started and url link plus more about yourself! i reside in Lagos by the way.....
I now own a virtual Telco firm.
#zingtelecoms
I drop a message for you on whatz app. Thanks
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by zubysnook: 11:04am On May 21, 2015
I
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
myweb:

I drop a message for you on whatz app. Thanks
i saw it, i will reply you soon
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 21, 2015
zubysnook:
Mine is zubysnook.com lots of tutorials and freebies as well
nice site bro, hope things re turning up?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 21, 2015
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by pinkpebbles(f): 12:27pm On May 22, 2015
Mine is
www.parrothouz.com
Write fictional stories.
Pleas help review and tell me what more that needs to get done
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 22, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Mine is
www.parrothouz.com
Write fictional stories.
nice site dear, keep it up, and feel free to holla at me on whatsApp if the need calls.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by pinkpebbles(f): 8:21am On May 23, 2015
Thnk u so much.i did not get the whatsapp no
JayTheWebExpert:
nice site dear, keep it up, and feel free to holla at me on whatsApp if the need calls.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 23, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Thnk u so much.i did not get the whatsapp no
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by nansng: 8:30pm On May 23, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Mine is
www.parrothouz.com
Write fictional stories.

Sweetheart, You have a very nice niche, I wasn't able to copyscape your content to see if they were scraper contents... but if they weren't you are not doing bad and having those numbers of comments is a good way to go.may I ask, how long have you started this blog. give me more details bout it let see what up with adsense or another better alternative.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by pinkpebbles(f): 8:53pm On May 23, 2015
Awwww!thanks so much.u just made my evening.i startd april 15 to be precise.it is quite very new.what do I need to do next for adsense or the other alternatives.
nansng:

Sweetheart, You have a very nice niche, I wasn't able to copyscape your content to see if they were scraper contents... but if they weren't you are not doing bad and having those numbers of comments is a good way to go.may I ask, how long have you started this blog. give me more details bout it let see what up with adsense or another better alternative.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 23, 2015
mine is www.infomaid..com. it a blog site that cummulate informations from different sites putting them together in a page for less surfing stress. our slogan is "informations in a piece"
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by pinkpebbles(f): 4:27am On May 24, 2015
I visited your page.nice work.
videomaid:
mine is www.infomaid..com. it a blog site that cummulate informations from different sites putting them together in a page for less surfing stress. our slogan is "informations in a piece"
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by PerfectNg(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2015
Woow! I Need No Search Engine To Tell Me This Is Another Big Man In The Blogosphere..

Kindly Review Mine Too,Bro.

http://perfectng.com

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by nansng: 10:08am On May 24, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Awwww!thanks so much.u just made my evening.i startd april 15 to be precise.it is quite very new.what do I need to do next for adsense or the other alternatives.

You welcome dear, There is no fix time for you to apply for AdSense, Countries Like Pakistan, Indians and other excluding Nigeria were mandated to have the site running for 6 months before they could apply. in our own case (Nigeria) Have seen a guy that apply within three days of registering the site on blogger and got approved. and have seen some that got denied for 18 months, this are not fictions.we can talk more off nairaland but I don't usually feel comfortable dropping my contact online. will drop my bb pin, you add me but please don't quote this message cos am going to modify it Asap. let talk more about the blog and see if you can apply for AdSense. 7E14021B
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by slimdiggi: 4:26pm On May 24, 2015
Hello! Thank you soooo much for this thread! Mine is www.creativefancies..com, I blog about different things that catch my fancy everyday of the week, kindly review and give feedback. Been blogging since 2010. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory / Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.