Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network (27502 Views)

14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / New Bloggers Enter Here To See How To upload pictures to Blog With Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:09pm On May 24, 2015
Officially a blogger in 2014.

Global information avenue for all trending event in the world + Music promotions: @ www.brainnewsng.com

Professional website design/development: @ www.eandetechnologies.com

CEO'S: Edikan Victor & Eyo Nse.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Demour(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
My blog is new.....and concern about phones, network solution for Nigerians
www.nairawolrd..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by BL3zzY(f): 5:11pm On May 24, 2015
check mine. www.blezzyy..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by cityAdventures: 5:14pm On May 24, 2015
Nice one.
Mine is a travel blog. Some weeks old.
www.intercityadventures.com.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 5:15pm On May 24, 2015
Demour:
My blog is new.....and concern about phones, network solution for Nigerians
Nairawolrd..com

I see you have a @yomiprof kinda theme nice - but I noticed you have signed onto infolinks - don't you think that is too early for a new blog, why not try giving users an ultimate user experience before you delve into it? my opinions though
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Livintainment: 5:16pm On May 24, 2015
RobinHez:

loved the article on agbo!
dropped a comment there wink
thanks
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 5:16pm On May 24, 2015
RobinHez:

haha...u thought u could just hide?
no1 female tech blogger in Naija cant be hidden in a place. wink

:* X_X
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Samayus: 5:19pm On May 24, 2015
mine is a football blog..... podosphero..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

Oga Jarus where is your political blog?

Everyone (almost everyone) loves JarusHub already. Methinks it looks good smiley

Jarus.blog.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Demour(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2015
MissTechy:

I see you have a @yomiprof kinda theme nice - but I noticed you have signed onto infolinks - don't you think that is too early for a new blog, why not try giving users an ultimate user experience before you delve into it? my opinions though
Thanks pal I like ur comment......if you know more, will you teach me plz
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Ignyte(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2015
Naijaorbiter. since 2012
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by damiloladuke: 5:37pm On May 24, 2015
My name is Damilola and am a social media expert. I train bloggers on how they can make money with their blogs

www.teamcrea8.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by cityAdventures: 5:38pm On May 24, 2015
Mine is a travel blog. Some weeks old.
www.intercityadventures.com.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by midasbliss(f): 5:39pm On May 24, 2015
juicee1:
pls teach me
Hi?
Add A "<!--more-->" Tag To Where Ever You Want to Get The "read More" Option
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by haconjy(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2015
can someone help me in correcting my errors in my blog....pls
WWW.haconjy..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Kofacts(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2015
Hello all, am Raph, an engineer and blogger. I run an educational blog which pours out all edu news, jamb, postutme and scholarship updates for students both in nigeria and beyond. I blog at www.scholarsjoint.com

We are also open for advert placement.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by BowDown: 5:43pm On May 24, 2015
[url]nellyisaac.com[/url]
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by abdul4me(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2015
My blog : Igalapedia.com started from a corner of room when my children became too inquisitive to learn their mother tongue (igala). The problem then was that I used to return home for seeing them only twice of maximum 18 hours each every month. In 2010, A small Igala dictionary desktop application was compiled for them making use of HTML executable for learning Igala language. By 2011, there was a high demand for sharing that app. In summary a website was launched @ www.igalapedia.com in 2012, by 2013, first Igala desktop dictionary application was released officially.
Currently, this small work of yesterday has transformed into an NGO service preaching the gospel language extinction and how it can affect minority African tribes.

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by FeestoNOVA(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2015
HaFeesto'nova is the name, I created my blog around 2012 but became active last year...am a creative writer that writes on anything that needs to be written about..the unique thing about my content is that I try to give people different view about what they know and what they don't know with my creative and logical way of thinking..am very much open to criticism, correction and suggestion. thank you
www.hafeestonovakonsepts..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by felixchip(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2015
Well, for now, I happen to be the only Design Blogger on this thread. I'm a Graphic Designer. And, initially, the blog used to be a tutorial blog. Where I post video tutorials I prepared myself. After my Laptop had a problem, I stopped.

But, just last week, I took it up again. And, turned it into a Blog that shares Design related information for Businesses and Design Tips for Designers. And, also have room for designers to have their works featured.

I just dey start. So, if there's any Gbagam on the Blog, I'll appreciate if you can help me with it. And, if you're a Design Blogger, I'll love to network.

Blog address: http://cgminds..com

Thank you.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by oginni106: 5:49pm On May 24, 2015
MissTechy:

:* X_X
abeg help me review my own ooo, its a relationship and lifestyle blog www.tonyhawttalk..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by gbolakpine(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2015
Shadrach - entertainment blog www.kongegist.com studying in rock city, Funaab
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

Checked them out before. Love 'em both.
The new theme (twenty eleven) you use on Miss Poetic is a better choice than the former. I wondered about that and then found out about two days after that you'd changed it smiley But your Zeewrites has a beautiful layout. Cool.

Something else, use popular tags on your WordPress blog. You don't use anything other than "thinking out loud" and that's not good enough. You write poems and stories so tag with poetry, life, love, fiction, nonfiction, short story etc as applicable, alongside the category.
It helps other bloggers within WP find you faster on their Reader.

Happy blogging and don't forget to network smiley

Ohsmiley Thank you. I haven't had time to visit or do anything else on the blog for days but I asked my friend to help change the theme since the former one looks hideous. I will most def. network and follow you back too.
Btw, how do one 'press' on WP without replicating a post? I have only clicked on the 'press this' button once and it replicated my last post. What did I do wrong? Cos I noticed that other bloggers clicked on that post to read and LIKE it immediately I 'pressed' it, which was not the case before.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by kingopta(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2015
mine is www.gimmegist..com pls help me review it nd tell me ur opinion abt it
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by sanilistic: 5:51pm On May 24, 2015
Hello mine is www.tales9ja..com kinda out of ideas on d blog as a matter of fact been too busy lately too attend to it.....any idea on it will be appreciated...
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Cirphrank(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
Hello!
i'm not much of the noise making type about what i have achieved in the online/blogging world, but i'm sure networking helps to build a strong relationship even with new-comers in the blogging, i have been blogging since 2009 and i must say it has been the best thing, i gave out some of my blogs and still do some other online jobs though, feel free to comment with your blog niche, when you started and url link plus more about yourself! i reside in Lagos by the way.....
I now own a virtual Telco firm.
#zingtelecoms

Evening and happy Sunday, please, can you help with a .com or .net domain?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RobinHez(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2015
haconjy:
can someone help me in correcting my errors in my blog....pls
WWW.haconjy..com
i think you should use a better template and also add a readmore script to it or use jump break to shorten ur posts on homepage.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by hayzee545(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2015
My blog :https:olumoonline.com
New kid in the block, though seeing a glowing future.It's a mixture of feelings for now as I'm still trying to get people to familiarise with the name.Though,the future seems to bright,and yes I'm not going to stop till that name becomes an household name.
Lastly, my blog is an online news media,be it politics,entertainment,lifesyle,etc.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by adesegun121(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2015
Mine..

Www.gistmelove..com

is all about love...
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2015
idiadostephen:
Nice work you have got going here....here is mine for your review.......www.souldeepwriters.com

Wow! Nice blog..following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory / Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.