Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network (27349 Views)

14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / New Bloggers Enter Here To See How To upload pictures to Blog With Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by fcbgotel(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2015
Www.mahrobase..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by joshmoy(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2015
pls check this out. Started last week. Therealmiyachi..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by oginni106: 10:45am On May 25, 2015
MissTechy:

Traffic statistics - okay not bad. Just invest more on social media: Make sure you connect your blog to Google + even if nobody engages on the G+ account, google has a way of pushing their google + results on Google search so this can help with traffic a lot

thanks so much!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 11:44am On May 25, 2015
PerfectNg:
Woow! I Need No Search Engine To Tell Me This Is Another Big Man In The Blogosphere..

Kindly Review Mine Too,Bro.

http://perfectng.com
Lol, ur very funny! anyway, i checked ur site and am impressed coz itz mobile friendly, keep the work going
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 11:55am On May 25, 2015
slimdiggi:
Hello! Thank you soooo much for this thread! Mine is www.creativefancies..com, I blog about different things that catch my fancy everyday of the week, kindly review and give feedback. Been blogging since 2010. Thanks
Bro, ur niche is outstanding, but one thing u re missing out is proper design that would be catchy, if u cant do it urself, hire a freelancer it might cost as low as 5k to 10k to give u a better & SEO optimized design, this would help you retain dedicated readers not visitors that wouldn't come back.
#BLESS-U
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 11:59am On May 25, 2015
jbonito:
Hi everyone. Am interested in starting a web business. Blogging, domain, and so on. @op u think u can put me through what I need ? I'll appreciate

Cc jaythewebexpert
KINDLY SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP OR CALL- 08168097193
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 25, 2015
aduragbemisteve:

pls cn we talk on whatsapp
feel free, add me up 08168097193
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 25, 2015
Livintainment:
@JayTheWebExpert. @misstechy check out this www.habitclinic..com < IT IS A DAILY GUiDE ON HUMAN HEALTH ON FOOD,FRUITS,HABITS! The effects and BEnefits!
NICE AND SIMPLE, KEEP IT UP

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 25, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

lailasblog.com
Laila! i'm always on ur blog first thing in the morning and before sleeping at night, ur blog is cool, but i would love to talk off Nairaland, holla at me via text i will call u 08168097193
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by DanWrites(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
Hello!
i'm not much of the noise making type about what i have achieved in the online/blogging world, but i'm sure networking helps to build a strong relationship even with new-comers in the blogging, i have been blogging since 2009 and i must say it has been the best thing, i gave out some of my blogs and still do some other online jobs though, feel free to comment with your blog niche, when you started and url link plus more about yourself! i reside in Lagos by the way.....
I now own a virtual Telco firm.
#zingtelecoms

DNB Stories is only half a year old. www.dnbstories.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 25, 2015
DanWrites:

I like ur site, am gonna bookmark it Bro, keep it up

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by DanWrites(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

I like ur site, am gonna bookmark it Bro, keep it up
Thanks a lot.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MuttleyLaff: 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
Hello!
i'm not much of the noise making type about what i have achieved in the online/blogging world, but i'm sure networking helps to build a strong relationship even with new-comers in the blogging, i have been blogging since 2009 and i must say it has been the best thing, i gave out some of my blogs and still do some other online jobs though, feel free to comment with your blog niche, when you started and url link plus more about yourself! i reside in Lagos by the way.....
#zingtelecoms

Unless if you are scrimping, my guy, I suggest you contact your service provider
and get your bandwidth allowance increased
Ah-ha, a whole juggernaut like you getting caught out like this
Contact your web host and pay for more bandwidth,
as you can see you're now getting more traffic than usual
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by oginni106: 12:55pm On May 25, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
Hello!
#zingtelecoms
Baba abeg check my site www.tonyhawttalk..com
relationship, lifestyle and fashion issues.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 25, 2015
MissTechy:

Thank you Kizeeto:
Update: Hey Kay smiley
grin what's up Tobi..... "Busine$$" looking good aii?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 25, 2015
troy001:
Hi i have been blogging from march 2015 and am trying to see how i can monitize my blog and generate traffic. i signed to google ad sense but not gotten a reply to move to the next stage.I place their adverts on my blog and is still not showing till the confirm and finish the verification.
My blog is on health care tips generally on acne. http://www.naijaacnedestroyer.co. My name is thomas from jos. Every day i have 15 to 20 comments .I think this is among the most vital information for me.
And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general
things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great. i have over 120 comments of this and some have even bookmark my blog, but the problem is am not earning money on the blog, all i get is reviews and good remarks from people, i guess that is what is making me happy.

Bros your blog is. not mobile responsive... try working on that. its really important.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 25, 2015
tcoach:
My blog gives practical info. on finance and lifestyle, coupled with bits of entertainments and sports. Blogging since 2012 n based in lagos.
Blog add: www.tc-xpress..com

Nice work. Buh.....

your posts are not plagiarism free + some typos are present. ..

E.g - Ten golden Rule(s) of living

keep kicking ass tho.

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by diesel86: 2:00pm On May 25, 2015
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
DanWrites:

great job mate!
Buh......
please try making it mobile responsive.
keep kicking ass.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by DanWrites(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
Kizeeto:

great job mate!

Buh......

please try making it mobile responsive.

keep kicking ass.
Thanks bro!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 25, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
Hi, the issue with #zeewrites is the font, its too small
Hmmmmn thanks. What do I do to increase it?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 25, 2015
www.ijpublishing..com

An educational blog. Help & advice needed.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 25, 2015
Please check my blog www.postercolour.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 3:55pm On May 25, 2015
Livintainment:
@JayTheWebExpert. @misstechy check out this www.habitclinic..com < IT IS A DAILY GUiDE ON HUMAN HEALTH ON FOOD,FRUITS,HABITS! The effects and BEnefits!

Your content topic is really eye catching, however here are some few things I noticed

1. you don't reference your images - if you become popular tomorrow, this might affect you.
2. Too much text with no images in between to spice things up - according to research adding images within text can help your users read the article better and also engage with it
3. Also do you make use of H1 or H2 tags - as I see that your subheadings are just bare.
4. Have you connected your blog to a Google+ account?
5. I couldn't check all the posts but I saw a ASUU Meetings Update: UNILAG, UI, Others Voted In Congresses To Call Off Strike on the read more- This is not related to your niche and if I were to give an opinion, I would advise you not to complicate the opinions the users have of your blog The "You might also like" should be related to contents from your blog not outside. So kindly replace that.
6. Since this is a health blog, you can easily get awesome traffic for your contents - I would advise you to use Google trends to see what is trending in the health sector so you can harness this and make your blog appear frequently on google search results.

All in all with the right push you can make this blog one of the best in Nigeria as there aren't so many popular health blogs.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 3:57pm On May 25, 2015
Bros @JayTheWebExpert kindly review my blog biko
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Livintainment: 4:11pm On May 25, 2015
MissTechy:

Your content topic is really eye catching, however here are some few things I noticed

1. you don't reference your images - if you become popular tomorrow, this might affect you.
2. Too much text with no images in between to spice things up - according to research adding images within text can help your users read the article better and also engage with it
3. Also do you make use of H1 or H2 tags - as I see that your subheadings are just bare.
4. Have you connected your blog to a Google+ account?
5. I couldn't check all the posts but I saw a ASUU Meetings Update: UNILAG, UI, Others Voted In Congresses To Call Off Strike on the read more- This is not related to your niche and if I were to give an opinion, I would advise you not to complicate the opinions the users have of your blog The "You might also like" should be related to contents from your blog not outside. So kindly replace that.
6. Since this is a health blog, you can easily get awesome traffic for your contents - I would advise you to use Google trends to see what is trending in the health sector so you can harness this and make your blog appear frequently on google search results.

All in all with the right push you can make this blog one of the best in Nigeria as there aren't so many popular health blogs.
ur one bas ass girl..thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 4:16pm On May 25, 2015
Livintainment:
ur one bas ass girl..thanks

Lol you are welcome anytime cheesy
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by princemorufu007(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2015
I own www.naijaballers.com and naijaleads..com for backup ..been blogging since 2013...

For new comers to blogger, my advice to u is work hard and always give your best.

don't try to compete with anyone buh set a goal for yourself, know we're u want ur blog to be today and we're it shud be tomorrow among others.

work on good template that is mobile friendly cuz 98% of peeps dat views ur blog browse tru dere phones.

Make your template very simple so dat readers can browse tru ur page...

Am a blogger also a web designer and a freelancer ... go tru ma blog and if u like ma template and want something like that, Mail m.. info@naijaballers.com <Nothing is free!>[b][/b]

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Livintainment: 4:27pm On May 25, 2015
MissTechy:

Lol you are welcome anytime cheesy
i would love we gettn to talk better.. need pple like yu in ma life.. isit possible??
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 5:44pm On May 25, 2015
princemorufu007:
I own www.naijaballers.com and naijaleads..com for backup ..been blogging since 2013...

For new comers to blogger, my advice to u is work hard and always give your best.

don't try to compete with anyone buh set a goal for yourself, know we're u want ur blog to be today and we're it shud be tomorrow among others.

work on good template that is mobile friendly cuz 98% of peeps dat views ur blog browse tru dere phones.

Make your template very simple so dat readers can browse tru ur page...

Am a blogger also a web designer and a freelancer ... go tru ma blog and if u like ma template and want something like that, Mail m.. info@naijaballers.com <Nothing is free!>[b][/b]

You should work on your rankings though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory / Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.