Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network (27504 Views)

14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / New Bloggers Enter Here To See How To upload pictures to Blog With Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by chieyine(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2015
MissTechy:

You should work on your rankings though
Abeg Abeg na make person review my blog I don dey read other blogs and some are okay while others are still learning. na www.africanshealth.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 8:01pm On May 25, 2015
chieyine:

Abeg Abeg na make person review my blog I don dey read other blogs and some are okay while others are still learning. na www.africanshealth.com

Hey Chieyine,

I just checked your blog - Here are the things I noticed

1. Upon viewing, I discovered the 125 comments and I must say I was impressed but upon checking it out I discovered that most of them are spam comments and Google abhors spam. Try installing Askimet to help me prevent spam comments
2. You dont have a sharing button, with a health blog like yours people would love to share your contents, so make it really easy for them
3. I love that you try to put in pictures in between contents - impressive
4. Make your blog have a facebook page - I have got a hack that allows you transfer your friends to your blog's facebook page so you can share contents and get people to click. (but that hack would be for another topic)
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by slimdiggi: 8:13pm On May 25, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

Bro, ur niche is outstanding, but one thing u re missing out is proper design that would be catchy, if u cant do it urself, hire a freelancer it might cost as low as 5k to 10k to give u a better & SEO optimized design, this would help you retain dedicated readers not visitors that wouldn't come back.
#BLESS-U
Thanks sooo much mehn I really appreciate, taken your advice to heart
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Eaglesman(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2015
kindly check n review pinkygist..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by chieyine(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=MissTechy post=34089481]
Hey Chieyine,
I just checked your blog - Here are the things I noticed
1. Upon viewing, I discovered the 125 comments and I must say I was impressed but upon checking it out I discovered that most of them are spam comments and Google abhors spam. Try installing Askimet to help me prevent spam comments
2. You dont have a sharing button, with a health blog like yours people would love to share your contents, so make it really easy for them
3. I love that you try to
Concerning the spam comment, I have Akismet installed but I get so much comments that differentiating between spam is a big deal.
Concerning the share I will do that 2morow.
tanx for the review. But is the blog design and content okay cos I did dat myself and do not know if it is dat okay
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by stlarry001(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2015
UjSizzle:
Seen. Replied. Thank you smiley

my madam plz lets chat on whatapp
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 25, 2015
Have you ever tried to solve a mathematics problem and got hanged?
Have your teacher/lecturer solved a mathematics problem and skip so many steps?
Do you want to know whether the answer you got in solving your mathematics problem is accurate?
Are you confused about what to do next in solving a problem?
FOR YOU and ONLY YOU

NICKZOM (www.nickzom.com) is here for you in all available way.

To go straight to the Mathematics section click on www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 25, 2015
MissTechy:

Your content topic is really eye catching, however here are some few things I noticed

1. you don't reference your images - if you become popular tomorrow, this might affect you.
2. Too much text with no images in between to spice things up - according to research adding images within text can help your users read the article better and also engage with it
3. Also do you make use of H1 or H2 tags - as I see that your subheadings are just bare.
4. Have you connected your blog to a Google+ account?
5. I couldn't check all the posts but I saw a ASUU Meetings Update: UNILAG, UI, Others Voted In Congresses To Call Off Strike on the read more- This is not related to your niche and if I were to give an opinion, I would advise you not to complicate the opinions the users have of your blog The "You might also like" should be related to contents from your blog not outside. So kindly replace that.
6. Since this is a health blog, you can easily get awesome traffic for your contents - I would advise you to use Google trends to see what is trending in the health sector so you can harness this and make your blog appear frequently on google search results.

All in all with the right push you can make this blog one of the best in Nigeria as there aren't so many popular health blogs.

There aren't so many popular health blogs? C'mon!

Healthable.org?
Healthsaveblog?
EightsandWeights?
Justhealthng?

There are some really nice health blogs out there owned by Nigerians, just that they donot publicize and worst of all, they donot target Nigerians.

and to me, that's the mistake new bloggers are making: not considering their demographics before hitting publish.

funny thing is most of them have no plan.

came into the space because they heard "easy" money could be made. Buh u know the drill. wink

Keep kicking ass
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 25, 2015
chieyine:
Concerning the spam comment, I have Akismet installed but
I get so much comments that differentiating between spam
is a big deal.
Concerning the share I will do that 2morow.
tanx for the review. But is the blog design and content okay
cos I did dat myself and do not know if it is dat okay

Presently on mobile, and I must say... its kinda okay (thanks to Genesis wink )

can't give a say on the design yet since I haven't seen the desktop version.

to add to what the "female Techy" said, please when mentioning your references, link to them. ensure also that the links are 'no follow' so as not to leak your blog's juice and hinder your SERP.

P.S : please do something about those spam comments. tbh its really appalling.

Nice blog BTW.

Keep kicking ass.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by joshmoy(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2015
please help me review my blog. Www.therealmiyachi..com . Just started blogging last week
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RobinHez(m): 11:32pm On May 25, 2015
ok...tried 6 different themes this evening nd still not satisfied with the current one.
Opera mini users....should switch to html based browsers o...i can't shout! angry destroyed a whole template cuz i was trying to merge blogger comments with g+ 4 them...sad
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RobinHez(m): 11:38pm On May 25, 2015
feel this post on a mobile device and tell me what u think smiley http://edscienceblog..com/2015/05/self-healing-concrete.html
use opera mobile, ucbrowserhd, chrome....dont use opera mini o!!! nd leave a comment too...very important!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by BL3zzY(f): 12:07am On May 26, 2015
UjSizzle:

Oh my God, your last post just saved my battery lol. Thanks your site is really informative wink
If you can make the background slightly darker, it'd be nice. Light BG's work well if you intend to use lots of bold pictures in your posts.

thanks, just few weeks old, still working on it,
i will change the background color soon.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by BL3zzY(f): 12:10am On May 26, 2015
http://lailasblog.com/ nice site but i think you should work on your side bar gadgets
also the info on each post before read more is much.
nice site
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 5:31am On May 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Unless if you are scrimping, my guy, I suggest you contact your service provider
and get your bandwidth allowance increased
Ah-ha, a whole juggernaut like you getting caught out like this
Contact your web host and pay for more bandwidth,
as you can see you're now getting more traffic than usual
I know about the problem, that site is on re-construction nd we are moving to another host, So thats why you're seeing that. all the same thanks, but we got it all covered.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 5:36am On May 26, 2015
oginni106:

Baba abeg check my site www.tonyhawttalk..com
relationship, lifestyle and fashion issues.
nice niche, but i'll suggest u up ur design and make it look proffessional...
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 5:39am On May 26, 2015
standd:

Hmmmmn thanks. What do I do to increase it?
Its easy but however i would like to help you re-design ur blog, kindly holla via whatsApp, i will talk to u on when i'll be free to help.
#Peace..
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 5:42am On May 26, 2015
MissTechy:
Bros @JayTheWebExpert kindly review my blog biko
You didnt state ur blog url, or did i miss it? kindly post it and tag me.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by godyukan: 9:43am On May 26, 2015
Goodmorning guys, I own www.bionic2015..com its a new blog, 3 months old, mainly abt relationships, issues of life and education. am also a safety worker so I do stuffs about safety too. its www.bionic2015..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RobinHez(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2015
godyukan:
Goodmorning guys, I own www.bionic2015..com its a new blog, 3 months old, mainly abt relationships, issues of life and education. am also a safety worker so I do stuffs about safety too. its www.bionic2015..com
looks nice on mobile...but on pc, u need to use jump breaks to shorten the posts on homepage...nd try to increase the width a bit smiley
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by godyukan: 11:11am On May 26, 2015
RobinHez:

looks nice on mobile...but on pc, u need to use jump breaks to shorten the posts on homepage...nd try to increase the width a bit smiley
Robinson Dats very correct, am working on it bt can I use dat on already published post.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RobinHez(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2015
godyukan:
Robinson Dats very correct, am working on it bt can I use dat on already published post.
sure! just edit the post, u'd see a small 'broken page' icon up among ur text tools.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 12:50pm On May 26, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

You didnt state ur blog url, or did i miss it? kindly post it and tag me.

sorry about that - http://misstechy. com cc @jaythewebexpert
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by isreal99: 1:41pm On May 26, 2015
Livintainment:
@JayTheWebExpert. @misstechy check out this www.habitclinic..com < IT IS A DAILY GUiDE ON HUMAN HEALTH ON FOOD,FRUITS,HABITS! The effects and BEnefits!
please can I have ur contact. please check my signature
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 26, 2015
MissTechy:

sorry about that - http://misstechy. com cc @jaythewebexpert
Ok, first or second naija female tech blogger, nice to know u love tech. Hope you'll strive and hold the spot and become a celeb in the niche....
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 2:26pm On May 26, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

Ok, first or second naija female tech blogger, nice to know u love tech. Hope you'll strive and hold the spot and become a celeb in the niche....

sad I Want you to review it and help me find loopholes cry
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 26, 2015
MissTechy:

sad I Want you to review it and help me find loopholes cry
Nice, but e'm i'm not on pc now i will review it fully when am on pc, but i checked on mobile now, itz emmm.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Livintainment: 3:36pm On May 26, 2015
isreal99:

please can I have ur contact. please check my signature
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by stlarry001(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2015
for how to break jump visit www.academicmerit..com
leave a comment if the article is of help.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by sirAliyu(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2015
wheezywap.wapka.mobi
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by chuddyot(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2015
http://Chuddyot..com. (Lifestyle )[url]Chuddyot..com. (Lifestyle )[/url]Chuddyot..com. (Lifestyle )[email]Chuddyot..com. (Lifestyle )[chuddyot..com] Chuddyot..com. (Lifestyle )[/url]Chuddyot..com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory / Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.