Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

If It Were U.....(UBA Recruitment Gone Bad) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If It Were U.....(UBA Recruitment Gone Bad) (2388 Views)

UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / How Much Do UBA Customer Service Officers Earn Per Month? / What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Were U.....(UBA Recruitment Gone Bad) by onyekakingsley(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2015
It is high time I shared my experience with UBA so that people can learn from it. After my NYSC in feb. 2013, I submitted my CV at a branch of UBA in the south east, wrote their test and passed. I did series of interviews(about 5 in no) from June 2013 to May 2014.....(u go fear na....they kept on asking the same question in all the interviews)...In summary, I was successful in all the different stages of the interviews and we were sent to training school at their headquarters in Marina, Lagos in June 2014 with all the other successful applicants from different zones of the country. There, I met an old friend who was a classmate back in secondary school. He told me he had to resign from his job...( a travelling agency in Porth Harcourt) where he was earning 70k cos of the training school. We were supposed to earn a little above 140k cos it was a permanent staff recruitment so I saw reasons with him (abi Who no go like upgrade?) grin. I had already started my M.Sc so I was unemployed. After successfully graduating from the training school, the next thing was for us to be posted to the different branches. We had even finished filling our guarantors form while some even went to give thanksgiving in Church...(unto people wey don get job...lol). Our colleagues from the south west and northern parts of the country were posted almost immediately after about 2weeks while we in the south east and south south have not heard from them till date. My question now is why ll a bank like UBA send people to training and not post them for one good yr?. Put yourself in the shoes of those that resigned their jobs just for the training and have remained unemployed since then. I don't feel it much cos am busy with my M.Sc project at the moment( rounding off sef).....so my advice to peeps is this...LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.....All these banks no send u!!This can only happen in a country like ours where there is no lawlessness. If it were to be in a civilized country, na to sue them for damages!!!! angry angry
Re: If It Were U.....(UBA Recruitment Gone Bad) by armadeo(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2015
welcome to naija. where cooperate slave trade goes on.

the bosses ( masters) whip their staff ( slaves) and the slaves ( CV WIELDING GRADUATES) all grovel in attempt to be a house nigga ( contract staff).

it is well there is light at the end of the tunnel

1 Share

Re: If It Were U.....(UBA Recruitment Gone Bad) by kestolove95(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2015
Mayb course d south east nd south south refuse to vote for buhari...hope u remembered dat elumelu went to daura to visit buhari and wen he met his absent he had to trace him to kaduna, so him dey punish una for not voting buhari grin
Re: If It Were U.....(UBA Recruitment Gone Bad) by onyekakingsley(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Mayb course d south east nd south south refuse to vote for buhari...hope u remembered dat elumelu went to daura to visit buhari and wen he met his absent he had to trace him to kaduna, so him dey punish una for not voting buhari grin
lolz...but election was just March 2015 na....while the training was June 2104
Re: If It Were U.....(UBA Recruitment Gone Bad) by onyekakingsley(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2015
kestolove95:
lolz...but election was just March 2015 na....while the training was June 2104.
Re: If It Were U.....(UBA Recruitment Gone Bad) by kestolove95(m): 1:34am On May 20, 2015
onyekakingsley:
lolz...but election was just March 2015 na....while the training was June 2104
yes, he knw u peopl wont vote d aboki

(1) (Reply)

Get Full Technical Support/services On Snail Farming. / Horror As NLNG Workers Salary Slashed By 50% / Careers In Africa Recruitment Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.