Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero (11145 Views)

The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? / Hands-on Review Of Infinix Zero #thenexthero/ INFINIX X509 DISCUSSION THREAD / It Is Another Infinix Teaser: Kevlar. #thenexthero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 23, 2015
I just pray that this phone come with lollipop os, unless na waste of time
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by gonaij: 10:08pm On May 23, 2015
helenmi:
I just pray that this phone come with lollipop os, unless na waste of time
it upgradable I think. it also making sense
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by gonaij: 10:14pm On May 23, 2015
Ayostically:
alot of complaints trailed the infinix zero. the infinix note isn't carrying much complaints. so I hope this 1 will stand out.
as much as I love this fone, I'm kindof worried
yea. you got it.... this gonna be amazing! 5 days to go!!!
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by gonaij: 10:19pm On May 23, 2015
topstar80:
na okrika Infinix u wan buy ??
lol, na 7th Hand own na.
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by gonaij: 10:21pm On May 23, 2015
topstar80:
Lol ..the guy self talk say na opinion ...opinion is always due to influences....so just leave d guy jare
lol. ooo ga ooo
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by gonaij: 10:22pm On May 23, 2015
topstar80:
...make u leave them seh na
yea ooo, na so
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by gonaij: 10:22pm On May 23, 2015
topstar80:

... tell me o...has Samsung done this before for Nigerians ?
not at all jawe..., Infinix rocks
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:23pm On May 23, 2015
topstar80:
cool
yea man
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:24pm On May 23, 2015
topstar80:
see how this Infinix dey reward ....u come talk say dem no go get customers ....Infinix carry on jare
yea man. they really do great to customers. and I belief they are the best!!!
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:24pm On May 23, 2015
topstar80:
the way Infinix rewards is just chilling veins
yea jawe
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:25pm On May 23, 2015
funkdr:
addicted to changing phones, any small change in spec... I go rush go buy.
hmm. but this one is superb man. its different and unique!
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:25pm On May 23, 2015
oyemprince:

Don't mind him, maybe because the updates is not 1gb with little improvement like that of q10
yea jawe... no mind am
oyemprince:

No one rules the market permanently, as long as they continue to satisfy their customers then they have nothing to worry about, otherwise they might end up like IBM
hmm. that real
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by gonaij: 10:26pm On May 23, 2015
oyemprince:
Lolzzzz let him know
yea o
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by gonaij: 10:27pm On May 23, 2015
oyemprince:
Menn infinix is on point
sure man
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by gonaij: 10:28pm On May 23, 2015
oyemprince:

He's a blackberry addicted fan
blackberry no make sense jawe. if you need confirm Bb, go for z30 of 150k+
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by gonaij: 10:28pm On May 23, 2015
oyemprince:
So we plenty....
yup ooo
oyemprince:

The difference is not really much... But guys have to be updated na. Am just looking forward to seeing the upgrade available on an Infinix device
yea. they do release updates
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by gonaij: 10:29pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
if d ba3 doesn't have high MaH of ba3, den how is d ba3 supposed 2 last long... Wit a hd screen wit big processor...? Eh?
okay.good , this phone is really making brain
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:31pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
does OTA updates include OS upgrade? Or jst firmware updates?... Dats d difference... I'm jst tired of buying fones because of minor upgrades like a few hundreds of milli amps... Or d latest mid range mediatek processor...or a screen protection dats below par.
hmmmm
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:31pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
d difference isn't mch really...
it is much man
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:33pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
a good ground? Maybe u should ask and knw hw satisfied doz dat bot d products feel abt dem? U can build d hype around a product and get people 2 buy abt 1million pieces, and den dey find out hw shitty d product really is... Dat doesn't mean u have a good stand!
Infinix DON blow. fans really love them. because they look back to customers, and give solutions to the past issues
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:33pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
minus d overly ostentatious "kevlar", there were fones made by same level competitors dat had d same or beta specs as d above etc
yea ooo
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 10:36pm On May 23, 2015
topstar80:
na okrika Infinix u wan buy ??
Lolzzzz na java
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:36pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
seriously? Did u use d zero? Overheating, poor ba3, average parts,... Its jst eye candy!
those issues have being solved back in the days of hot, and hot note never had such issues

1 Like

Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 10:38pm On May 23, 2015
topstar80:
Lol ..the guy self talk say na opinion ...opinion is always due to influences....so just leave d guy jare
Hmmmm see grammar
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 10:39pm On May 23, 2015
topstar80:
... tell me o...has Samsung done this before for Nigerians ?
If I hear say dem do am
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:39pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
d zero didn't expire... Nah... Stuff dat expire @ least com wit an expiry date. D zero promised so mch and failed. It was a personal disappointment for me. Poor ba3, overheating, poor screen protection...etc plus d dead weight!
hmmm
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:40pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
wow Blackberry released 20 flagships since 2013... Jst wow!
yea, but do you think it making sense?
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:41pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
I bought d zero within d week of its launch... I knw my experiences wit d fone! It was traumatic...
hmm. ur grammar strong o
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:42pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
I like gadgets... Mobiles: handheld consoles, fones, computers, etc...I like Blackberry, I like android, I even bloody like symbian too! To say dat I'm a bb addicted fan is jst jumping into conclusion dat u have no ryt to... I've used tecno N3, N7, F7, G9, M3, M7, F7 again, R7, Zero, and more recently d innjoo one. And I'm looking 2 get d R7 again, and I've used only 3 different blackberry devices. I'm only trying 2 prove 2 u dat I actually like android...d versatility, ease of use etc
hmmm
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 10:42pm On May 23, 2015
funkdr:
I just hope this phone beats Phantom z mini, that phone is awesome.
yea man... I hope so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Time Do You Spend On Your Phone Everyday? / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo / How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.