Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 AM

Skales – Man Of The Year (album Download) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales – Man Of The Year (album Download) (2935 Views)

All The Faces At Skales’ ‘man Of The Year’ Concert / Photos From Skales Man Of The Year Album Launch / ALBUM: Skales – Man Of The Year (full Zip Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales – Man Of The Year (album Download) by m3hype: 10:14pm On May 19, 2015
Track List For Skales’ Debut Album, ‘Man Of The Year’, Dropping 1 by 1 scroll down to download available ones.
See the Album tracklist below and share your thoughts.

download via below link

http://www.m3hype.com/blog/music/download-album-skales-man-of-the-year-52

Skales – Man Of The Year (Track List)
1. Intro By Do 2d Tun
2. I’m A Winner Ft. Burna Boy
3. Lo Le
4. Always Ft. Davido
5. Wonder Ft. Reekado Banks
6. Ijo Ayo Ft. Olamide
7. Koyewon
8. What’s Up
9. I Am For Real
10. Omg! Ft Victoria Kimani
11. Swagger Man Ft. Iceprince & Phyno
12. No Condition
13. Fa Ra We Mi Ft. Kenny Wonder
14. Happy
15. Your Body Hot Ft. Attitude
16. Naughty
17. Je Kan Mo
18. Another Round
19. Turn You On Ft. Capital Femi & Rotimi
20. I Forget (Outro)

Bonus Tracks
* Shake Body (English Version)
* Shake Body (French Version) Ft. Numerica
Re: Skales – Man Of The Year (album Download) by ikanodia(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2015
ok na
Re: Skales – Man Of The Year (album Download) by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
ikanodia:
ok na
Omo me I think d album is dope o!
Re: Skales – Man Of The Year (album Download) by hatux: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cool man

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Revealed How Sarkodie And John Dumelo Will Die / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) / See What Wande Coal Was Seen Doing With American Keri Hilson Last Night (+photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.