Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Girls Who Don't Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Don't Date (1117 Views)

Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Don't Date by compellor: 10:41pm On May 19, 2015
My question to guys in the house is: Have you come across any girl who does not believe in dating a guy until she is ready or prepared to get married? Ladies, ur contributions will help a lot.
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by samdolad(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2015
Yes, girls like dat believe dating will make dem not to concentrate on their career, or be d best among dere peers.
1st to comment.
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 19, 2015
Yeah they Believe in Courtship (sounds better).
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by Osirimononaye(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2015
Am dat type of a Guy.
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by Princecalm(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2015
forget it not when she is good looking and especially a Nigerian.
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by ivyT(f): 11:06pm On May 19, 2015
m that kind of girl

ivnt found a rich guy am interested in,na only small change guys dey make my heart dey pound...cheiiii
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by bogolobango(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2015
vaseline guy, i pity una soap for house even d ones wey una dey use wash plates
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by bogolobango(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2015
So u still a virgin?
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by Edwardhead(m): 11:21pm On May 19, 2015
Do you know what happen to them at the end od the day?

Second wife, Husbandless
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by AfricanApple(f): 11:40pm On May 19, 2015
ivyT:
m that kind of girl

ivnt found a rich guy am interested in,na only small change guys dey make my heart dey pound...cheiiii
grin grin I guess you go to cheap places
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by sinizia: 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
ivyT:
m that kind of girl

You are not among the group the OP is talking about. The OP is not talking about money-grabbing ladies. lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by Welrez(m): 6:05am On May 20, 2015
They are existing, but it may make it hard for them to have a spouse.
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by MrCork: 6:23am On May 20, 2015
compellor:
My question to guys in the house is: Have you come across any girl who does not believe in dating a guy until she is ready or prepared to get married? Ladies, ur contributions will help a lot.

...missclassy shud appear from nowhere like superman & reapond....hangin bro! undecided
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by jashar(f): 9:32am On May 20, 2015
@ OP, yup.

I know of a lady like that. Very principled ehn... wink

She did what we called 4-0 in Uni. I knew some nice guys that were interested in her back in school, but she maintained her stand of no dating cuz she wasn't ready for marriage.

She is engaged now to a very wonderful guy.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Don't Date by compellor: 11:19pm On May 22, 2015
jashar:
@ OP, yup.

I know of a lady like that. Very principled ehn... wink

She did what we called 4-0 in Uni. I knew some nice guys that were interested in her back in school, but she maintained her stand of no dating cuz she wasn't ready for marriage.

She is engaged now to a very wonderful guy.
smiley
Well, I guess d girl i know if wants same. She loves me but doesn't wana date me cos she doesn't bliv in dating. She Jst wants me around to help her spiritually n all dat. Wats ur advice?
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by compellor: 11:20pm On May 22, 2015
MrCork:

...missclassy shud appear from nowhere like superman & reapond....hangin bro! undecided
yea...hang on bro
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by compellor: 11:22pm On May 22, 2015
samdolad:
Yes, girls like dat believe dating will make dem not to concentrate on their career, or be d best among dere peers.
1st to comment.
Wats ur advice especially if one comes across such gals? And wat if de want u as a fren?
Re: Girls Who Don't Date by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 22, 2015
Yeah, I know of one.

Last I heard, she was still unmarried......

My advice?

Well....
Tick tock goes the (biological) clock.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Wife Don't... / Must Read: I'm Heading To Meet My Cheating Girlfriend N Katsina Tomorrow!! / 10 Secrets All Guys Should Know And Control, Least She Takes Control Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.