Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,340 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Extend Yourmtn Bisto 6month Validity! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Extend Yourmtn Bisto 6month Validity! (586 Views)

How To Extend Your Battery Life / Avg Internet Security 2016- 3 Pcs I 2 Years Validity I License Key For Sale / 17 Easy Ways To Extend Your Laptop's Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Extend Yourmtn Bisto 6month Validity! by Gift9(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2015
Do you know you can extend your MTN BIS Subscription for more than a month ?

Just follow the steps below:-
Ensure you get the first step correctly before proceeding to
the next step.
If you don’t get this right, this
won’t work.

How to extend ur MTN BIS for 6month
Step 1. MAKE SURE You Set your Blackberry date6Months AHEAD, you will do this when
you plan to Subscribe for NewMTN BIS(example, Lets assume you are planning to Subscribe for a new MTN BIS, Today which is19th MAY 2015, You can set the date of your phone to19th DECEMBER 2015.

Step 2. I hope you are done with the New date? Now Load up to₦1,500Airtime to your mobile Phone and SendBBC to 21600, (That is the code to subscribe forMTN BISPlan)You would then received SMS informing you that your Subscription has been successful and Activated.

Step 3. Now, Remove your Blackberry battery and then insert it again after a minute, Reset
your Phone Date to the Correct date and you will enjoy blackberry plan for 6months.
Please after copying don’t forget to tell your friends about Nairaland.com

;-Source :
Giftedworld.. Com
Re: How To Extend Yourmtn Bisto 6month Validity! by obosirow: 7:27am On May 21, 2015
Sounds too untrue cos the date really has no bearing with your phone setting; it's server based.
Re: How To Extend Yourmtn Bisto 6month Validity! by Glowstone(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2015
please is mtn blackberry subscription still working on android via simple server cuz I tried the other day but it wouldn't work

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used 2gb Dedicated Laptop / How To Read Nairaland And Other Over 50 Top Websites Update At Once / Hp Mini Laptop 2gb Ram 180gb Hdd @25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.