Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN (38099 Views)

PHOTO: 33 Million Twitter Users' Passwords Stolen / Nigerian Active Twitter Users Thread / For Twitter Users Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by francizy(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Beautifully written Francizy but the truth remains that if all the twerps decide to come and hum together EMPTY HEN must listen.

They messed me up big time in 2009 and I broke my line after I've called them and told the agent that picked the call my mind.
I even encourage people that are close to me to drop their MTN line - Talk of petty vengeance, but they cost something and I felt cheated.
Nigerians should stage a protest and read the riot act to them but how many Nigerians are ready to leave everything behind and protest ?

Until the people themselves decides to change the Governmet will remain the same .We can't blame Government for everything when we are still dumb about our basic human rights as citizens.

When I read the bolded, the first thing that came to mind was, we've not come together as a group to protest against the fat checks our politicians are taking home daily because of our tribalistic nature, then how can we come together to protest against MTN and any other coy?

Just imagine these kids on Nairaland, what are they good for? Bashing here and there. These are people who are supposed to tolerate one another and move in unison to tackle the government but hey, they care less about accountability, as long as their own person sits at the top.

Our leaders so much want us divided because that is the only way they'll keep dealing with us while havbing their àsses protected. When our politicians and businessmen were supposed to invest in growing our technological know-how, they were busy investing in foreign land. If you can recall vividly, we all came together just once in this country and the government felt a heavy blow even though we allowed external body dictate the protest. Before or after the fuel subsidy protest, have we ever thought about coming together again?

If this country will get better then for a start:

1. The public office holders will table all projects spendings down and show the public, and as it is written on paper, we must make sure it is same on ground.

2. The salaries and allowances for governors, senators HOR members, president, ministers, etc must be slashed down to 20% of their previous pay. I wonder how Nigerians can just be so dumb to think that GMB can achieve all things including my point number 2 while they sit at the comfort of their homes watching TV and bashing other tribes on Nairaland.

3. The iron and steel sector of the economy must be invested in. We have the biggest facility in Africa capable of producing several thousand tonnes of steel billets, ingots, slabs, sheets, rods, plates, etc, but our leaders helped us kill this sector with notable companies like Ajaokuta steel, Alaja steel, Itakpe, Delta steel, etc, 95% shutdown or completely shutdown.

4. We must invest in Agriculture. The Agricultural sector of this economy can't even produce foods that will sustain us talk more foods for exportation.

5. We must break all monopolies and ties between certain individuals and the government because we can't have one or two persons dictating the production of certain goods alone. If the government encourages competition, then prices will fall and more people will be employed. This will help spread wealth among the people.

6. We have to make sure that our policemen are checked on daily basis because their activities are more criminally oriented than saving lives.

7. Our power sector has to be worked on. We need constant power supply.

Back to the matter, we are the only ones that can help ourselves. If only we are more selective and do not concentrate on a particular service provider, then these coys in Nigeria will know that we are in for business. Just like our leaders, they know we're a gullible set and they are using that against us.

It's sad bro.

**modified**

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by adaxxy: 6:28am On May 20, 2015
MTN is the most useless network but etisala is the best even when I was in U.k my Etisalat was roamed I still received 2600 naira from Etisalat for bonus and I've been using MTN SINCE they came to Nigeria a dim has not come from them 41niers
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Nobody: 6:35am On May 20, 2015
Last 3 wks,mtn deducted #462 from my airtime of #1000 which I reserved to subscribe.I called them,they told me they are sorry.I almost fainted.I pray MTN die like PDP.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by stag: 6:41am On May 20, 2015
I dumped their silly ass like filth. No time cool

Etisalat is way to go!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by dedollarman(m): 6:58am On May 20, 2015
Mtn is fraud i dial the code to migrate to the truetalk package i was charge as well recived a message welcome to mtn truetalk u can now call for 11k to all network BUT SURPRISELY they still charge 15k the migration and confirmation was FRAUD
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Naijasuper: 6:58am On May 20, 2015
#MTN&DSTVMUSTGO coz change has come.Hahahaha
#ETISALATRULESNOW
no matter wat mtn do,if dem like make dem introduce talk talk more+.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by dedollarman(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2015
Mtn truetalk was a fraud confirm it if u believe they are charging u 11k is a FRAUD scam
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Lanadelrey: 7:16am On May 20, 2015
Ppl still use MTN? Nigerians will never learn, you deserve whatever rubbish treatment you get from those fraudsters for still using their crappy network. If u use MTN or GLO, you don't love yourself. Airtel or Etisalat is the way to go!!!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by mekaboy(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2015
sponsored campaign against mtn. We knw ur way. When ur eyes clear u will port back to mtn.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by BizBayo: 7:29am On May 20, 2015
FrancisDiote:
Even when i have more than #200 airtime on my mtn line, i cnt still make calls. All i hear is that my credit has been exhausted so i switch off n switch on my cell phone almost every time i need to make call. This Network is a scam. They should either improve or go!

I use to think this happens to only me. Oga oooo.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by loadux(f): 7:33am On May 20, 2015
I don't know why people are complaining, when its not like they nailed ur destiny to MTN.
there are other options people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by supereagle(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2015
When you know they are bad , why do you still use them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by gozmok1(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2015
lordtosan:
MTN has for long bled our airtime like PDP had for long bled Nigeria's treasury. Just as APC kicked out PDP. I see etisalat kicking out MTN. Somebody should start getting ready to trek for etisalat.
#Change is here
what is he saying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Chubhie: 7:44am On May 20, 2015
I'm using this medium to appeal to Mtn to please refrain from subscribing me to unsolicited sms packages and forced callertunes.

Mtn biko this is a business line and I've been loyal to your network. If not for Etisalat that rescued me from your pangs in terms of browsing I would have been Fuked.

The only benefit you guys seems to have compensated me with is loading 1k and getting 3k but this posses a new problem for me cos I'm mandated to use it up in 7days.

There's a saying that what doesn't kill one makes him stronger. It means I'm stronger.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by tochstorm(m): 7:45am On May 20, 2015
Flashh:
If not for Etisalat that came to Nigeria rescue us from MTN and Glo, there won't be anything like MB and low call rates.

But i never make use of Etisalat though.

MTN should please stop those silly and useless messages.
i use to have mtn.. was scared about the contacts in it and that it was my first line. but now? #etisalatfucktheworld
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by authority2006(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2015
I've gotten my way around Mtn, creditwise, datawise, and unsolicited smswise. Because I'm not ready to dump them.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Nobody: 7:47am On May 20, 2015
I introduced my mum to etisalat and she has since been grateful. I tried all the other network providers before etisalat.
Etisalat won my heart big time. You all should give it a try.
Although they can also make improvements. I dont like receiving silly messages and they need to widen their coverage area. Their internet service is the most expensive although very fast.
And Etisalat, in the middle of a conversation tell u, 'you have less than one minute for this call'. This breaks conversation. I don't like it at all.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by tochstorm(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2015
DICKtator:
"I saved my best fart for MTN Office"
grin grin grin grin
that was epic.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Exyprince: 7:48am On May 20, 2015
MTN is very criminal and fraudulent.

I keep saying it.

u end calls yet it keeps reading....

u call someone u want to end the call it won't end. It keeps reading...

u call MTN to complain they tell u they are sorry abt that and wil do nothing.

now they ar encroaching into my account instead of my data bundle which I stil have.

I advice all MTN Users to migrate to Etisalat. pls!

Since Nigerian Government refused to intervene, we will hav to then do it this way by sidelining MTN for another.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by baysol: 7:49am On May 20, 2015
Let me use this opportunity to lamblast MTN and everything God forsaken land of evil called South Africa stands for. A pastor friend of Mine was Murdered in cold blood yester night (I'm still in shock only spoke to him on the phone on Saturday!) in this God forsaken land of evil by a lone gun man. Here was a man that has served the community he lived for many years and the very people he was with yesternight refused to rush him to the hospital until he gave up the ghost before help could reach him. I have lived in this country for almost 17 years, Glory be to Jehovah almighty and reviewing my exit however very soon. All my achievement where purely God making and hard work, not because of the wicked people or Government policy of South Africa. This is despite having worked in the government institution for more than 15 years teaching at colleges and university for more than 12 years. with a record of nothingcome and not less than 5000 students to my tutelage. Promotion they will not give in spite of your hard work ,dedication and achievements, they rather give one lazy unqualified South African at your expense. In my own case its insult upon injury that one of my ingrate student is now my boss because of this aforementioned treatment. This has pointed along with xenophobia and other shoddy treatment of Nigerians in this country that no matter how we try to beneficiate this in gracious people they will be ungrateful. Although some of these treatments were self inflicted by our drug trafficking lagoon species and 419ers and scamers. Who can believe that for the past seventeen years I'm yet to receive my citizenship despite over 1.2 million Naira tax annually and my children where all born here 15 years ago only received citizenship last year! The question is ; Is it really worth allowing this people to come and benefitiate from our own very resources and leave our people in the cold in their own country albeit cruelly? Should me all them to use institutions like MTN, DSTV,Stanbic bank, shoprite and many of their useless monopolising businesses to destroy all effort our people are putting to upgrade themselves and their country only for this silent parasite to push our own companies out of business and enjoy all the benefit alone. They say they are creating jobs. Let them be told that Nigerians don't depend on their jobs like their people. Let them therefor take their jobs back to their xenophobic wicked people. This exploitation must stop forthwith and the new government must prove by chasing away south African companies now for the good of the people of Nigeria before they import their evil into our midst.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by kenny4one(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2015
they don't do this nonsense in ghana,it's only in nigeria where they feel like there is no law governing them.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Yustash001(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2015
DollyParton1:
Those silly sms though.
To fire your enemies, text thunder to 419.
To drive the latest car, text exotic car to 419.
ROTFLMAO....
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by beekaymee(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2015
MTN: MY TERRIBLE NETWORK!!!! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by olayinkaj2(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2015
They can deduct people's money without their knowledge. That was how they were dedicating my money every day without me making calls. Kilode mo je yin lowo ni? MTN, so ara e!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by sexylogan(m): 8:05am On May 20, 2015
DollyParton1:
Those silly sms though.
To fire your enemies, text thunder to 419.
To drive the latest car, text exotic car to 419.

Lol...you've made me laff this early morning grin
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by lansha2006: 8:05am On May 20, 2015
Which job did MTNN provided? They laid off over 3000 staff between May 2014 and December 2014. The contract staff among them were paid zero package for severance. They left empty handed. So many experienced telecoms professionals are out their without jobs. Thanks to MTNN. What about indirect workers (people working for their contractors), since MTNN changed model and ruled out local content and gave the same jobs to another foreign company that happens to be lebanese, 99% (over 10,000) of such have lost their jobs.So tell me where MTNN provides jobs in this equation. It is all politrics and polideception.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by Actor123: 8:07am On May 20, 2015
No b only MTN shine shine 4 head Zain self ger bomb 4 head,u can't subcrib #1000 and enjoy ur monthly browsing with third party like wassap,opramini,yutub and so on and I hv already asked dem 2 stop 1 useless game club buh dey did noffin take a look @ what dey will sent after dey hv deducted 20. Thanks for using Games Club subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged NGN 20.0.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by AgentPierce(f): 8:11am On May 20, 2015
tellwisdom:

E get another thing wey u wan show me??

cool
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by MduZA: 8:14am On May 20, 2015
baysol:
Let me use this opportunity to lamblast MTN and everything God forsaken land of evil called South Africa stands for. A pastor friend of Mine was Murdered in cold blood yester night (I'm still in shock only spoke to him on the phone on Saturday!) in this God forsaken land of evil by a lone gun man. Here was a man that has served the community he lived for many years and the very people he was with yesternight refused to rush him to the hospital until he gave up the ghost before help could reach him. I have lived in this country for almost 17 years, Glory be to Jehovah almighty and reviewing my exit however very soon. All my achievement where purely God making and hard work, not because of the wicked people or Government policy of South Africa. This is despite having worked in the government institution for more than 15 years teaching at colleges and university for more than 12 years. with a record of nothingcome and not less than 5000 students to my tutelage. Promotion they will not give in spite of your hard work ,dedication and achievements, they rather give one lazy unqualified South African at your expense. In my own case its insult upon injury that one of my ingrate student is now my boss because of this aforementioned treatment. This has pointed along with xenophobia and other shoddy treatment of Nigerians in this country that no matter how we try to beneficiate this in gracious people they will be ungrateful. Although some of these treatments were self inflicted by our drug trafficking lagoon species and 419ers and scamers. Who can believe that for the past seventeen years I'm yet to receive my citizenship despite over 1.2 million Naira tax annually and my children where all born here 15 years ago only received citizenship last year! The question is ; Is it really worth allowing this people to come and benefitiate from our own very resources and leave our people in the cold in their own country albeit cruelly? Should me all them to use institutions like MTN, DSTV,Stanbic bank, shoprite and many of their useless monopolising businesses to destroy all effort our people are putting to upgrade themselves and their country only for this silent parasite to push our own companies out of business and enjoy all the benefit alone. They say they are creating jobs. Let them be told that Nigerians don't depend on their jobs like their people. Let them therefor take their jobs back to their xenophobic wicked people. This exploitation must stop forthwith and the new government must prove by chasing away south African companies now for the good of the people of Nigeria before they import their evil into our midst.

laughable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by samuelizko(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2015
T4kbaba:
mtn is big scammer since ......... shocked
1804 grin
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN by ijiini(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2015
..chai...pipo.hammer dem for twitter noor be small...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Lagos Street Maps On Your Phone / Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.