Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! (35020 Views)

Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know / Are You Diabetic? Don't Panic Again, There Is A Permanent Solution. / Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by condralbede(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2015
tintingz:
Where is my ruler and Vaseline. cheesy

And...

Checking my balls. grin
grin
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by Nobody: 7:20am On May 20, 2015
You spoilt it all when you mentioned spiritual....... Come on guys stop being deceived by your pastors You spoilt it all when you mentioned spiritual....... Come on guys stop being deceived by your pastors You spoilt it all when you mentioned spiritual....... Come on guys stop being deceived by your pastors
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by tunnary(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2015
Doctor OP is there any effect of excess sperm in d body?
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by Nobody: 7:22am On May 20, 2015
RomanceLander:
And how do you propose we do that
I'm guessing a ruler, you judge it by where the moisture stops.
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by efonat(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2015
[size=15pt]what is bossom pls[/size]
Bibol:
Most ladies by the time they reach puberty already know one bosom is bigger than the other
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by mymissingrib(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2015
RomanceLander:
lemme do it for u
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by mymissingrib(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2015
RomanceLander:
lemme do it for u
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by JOACHINpedro: 7:36am On May 20, 2015
Am a guy and my left nip.ple is smaller than my right nip.ple. It also pains abit when i try to press it to it's normal size. Pls is any tin wrong wit me?
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by ROZZAYY(f): 7:42am On May 20, 2015
RomanceLander:

I wonder was abt asking same too. Lemme guess finger or voluntary tongue cool
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by Gwekzy: 7:56am On May 20, 2015
Wet virgina...jst dis two words turns me on
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by Durst: 8:02am On May 20, 2015
The condition whereby you only feel the presence of one testis is medically known as Crytorchidism (undescended testis). It's a very common pubertal disorder.
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by Mbkite(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2015
JOACHINpedro:
Am a guy and my left nip.ple is smaller than my right nip.ple. It also pains abit when i try to press it to it's normal size. Pls is any tin wrong wit me?

Ewooo! Chai! It's called OTAPIAPIA Syndrome LOL. Does colourless fluid comes out when u press it? If yes, u are experiencing PUBERTY! Relax boi, nutin is wrong with u.
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:10am On May 20, 2015
LOL
pocohantas:

We never did Milo.

Shey na tea we wan make?

*yimu*

*continues twerking*

2 Likes

Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by Etizz: 8:13am On May 20, 2015
Let me check if the two balls are there..... BRB
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by absoluteSuccess: 8:20am On May 20, 2015
#Teamteninchesafricanusnilpanicus.
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by rajiidowu(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2015
Dranatomy:
........DON'T JUST PANIC!........
(You and your funny anatomy)

EPISODE 1

Writing this in reply to your numerous whatsapp, 2go, facebook messages ,sms and emails. It's very good to understand your body structures (anatomy), so that your anatomy can understand you.

There are some questions you will not be able to ask your doctor, no matter how close you both are. Am talking about glorified shyness /meanness. Now check these out....

FOR GUYS:
1. Don't panic when your left ball (testicle) is shorter than your right ball. The right ball must naturally be longer than the left. Touch it now to confirm.

FOR LADIES:

1. Don't panic when your left breast (bust) is much bigger than your right breast. It's normal. You can touch them now to confirm.

FOR GUYS:

2. If you notice one ball instead of two, it means all is not well. It means one ball is still inside your abdomen (tomi). You will have difficulty impregnating a woman not untill something is done about it.

FOR LADIES:

2. Occasional painful breast lumps are normal. Not all lumps are cancerous. We call those swellings, lymphatic enlargements. Its the body's natural way of sending out unwanted biotics.

FOR GUYS:
3. Early morning Errection is normal. If you don't use to have it, don't panic. You are still okay medically.

FOR LADIES :
3. Wet dreams are normal especially for the minorities (lesser aged ladies). If you don't experience it, don't panic. But mind you, if you are always waking up with a wet vagina, with feelings of having made love , it's an indication that all isn't well spiritually.

FOR GUYS:
4. Wet dreams are normal.

FOR LADIES :
5. Always experiencing painful sex doesn't mean all is not well with you. You just need a sexologist for few minutes candid advice, that's all. You can be trained on how to convert pains to pleasure (masochism) . For the mere fact that your fellow friends are having enjoyable sex doesn't mean that all is well.

FOR GUYS:
5. Normal length of penis is about 4.5-7inches in African settings. Anything less than or more at full mature age means all is not well. Measure your own now. Use a ruler.

FOR LADIES:

6. Your vagina is about 3-4inches when not aroused and about 5-7inches when aroused. Anything less or more than this means all isn't well. Measure your own now.

FOR GUYS:
6. Having big sized nipples doesn't mean you have a problem. It also doesn't connate you as a virgin. It's normal, depending on your family gene.

FOR LADIES :
7. All ladies must not have a big bust. However you have it, it's ur nature. However, not all of you will have medium or small sized busts. Experiencing unexplained dimples on your bust means cancer is approaching........More of these on EPISODE 2

God bless you.!

We can still whatsapp one on one via zero ,eight, zero, six, six, seven, seven, three, seven.

You can also check out my Facebook page for more eye opening secrets by searching for WIMGO HEALTH WORLDWIDE...

FOR GUYS:
5. Normal length of penis is about 4.5-7inches in African settings. Anything less than or more at full mature age means all is not well. Measure your own now. Use a ruler.
Pls do mean 4.5-7 whn erected or at flaccid? Pls clerify. 2ndly, ur whattsapp no is not complete
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by LKO(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2015
Very educative, thanks. Pls ur mobile number is incomplete, kindly correct it to enable us whatsapp u.
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by sixtus3606(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2015
Dranatomy:
........DON'T JUST PANIC!........
(You and your funny anatomy)

EPISODE 1

Writing this in reply to your numerous whatsapp, 2go, facebook messages ,sms and emails. It's very good to understand your body structures (anatomy), so that your anatomy can understand you.

There are some questions you will not be able to ask your doctor, no matter how close you both are. Am talking about glorified shyness /meanness. Now check these out....

FOR GUYS:
1. Don't panic when your left ball (testicle) is shorter than your right ball. The right ball must naturally be longer than the left. Touch it now to confirm.

FOR LADIES:

1. Don't panic when your left breast (bust) is much bigger than your right breast. It's normal. You can touch them now to confirm.

FOR GUYS:

2. If you notice one ball instead of two, it means all is not well. It means one ball is still inside your abdomen (tomi). You will have difficulty impregnating a woman not untill something is done about it.

FOR LADIES:

2. Occasional painful breast lumps are normal. Not all lumps are cancerous. We call those swellings, lymphatic enlargements. Its the body's natural way of sending out unwanted biotics.

FOR GUYS:
3. Early morning Errection is normal. If you don't use to have it, don't panic. You are still okay medically.

FOR LADIES :
3. Wet dreams are normal especially for the minorities (lesser aged ladies). If you don't experience it, don't panic. But mind you, if you are always waking up with a wet vagina, with feelings of having made love , it's an indication that all isn't well spiritually.

FOR GUYS:
4. Wet dreams are normal.

FOR LADIES :
5. Always experiencing painful sex doesn't mean all is not well with you. You just need a sexologist for few minutes candid advice, that's all. You can be trained on how to convert pains to pleasure (masochism) . For the mere fact that your fellow friends are having enjoyable sex doesn't mean that all is well.

FOR GUYS:

FOR LADIES:

6. Your vagina is about 3-4inches when not aroused and about 5-7inches when aroused. Anything less or more than this means all isn't well. Measure your own now.

FOR GUYS:
6. Having big sized nipples doesn't mean you have a problem. It also doesn't connate you as a virgin. It's normal, depending on your family gene.

FOR LADIES :
7. All ladies must not have a big bust. However you have it, it's ur nature. However, not all of you will have medium or small sized busts. Experiencing unexplained dimples on your bust means cancer is approaching........More of these on EPISODE 2

God bless you.!

We can still whatsapp one on one via zero ,eight, zero, six, six, seven, seven, three, seven.

You can also check out my Facebook page for more eye opening secrets by searching for WIMGO HEALTH WORLDWIDE...

#Balls_Check cheesy
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by Nobody: 9:03am On May 20, 2015
Africans secretly love prick and toto matter yet are quick to form holier than thou when in public.
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by Christmasdon(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2015
#All izz well
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by aaidel(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

Ok good, not to brag, I'm above the 7 inches mark cheesy

thats quite subjective some other things i forgot fat sort of reduces the length at least the observable length and what you see on the outside is actually double what you have lastly you can cosmetically enhance the length of the penis by surgically unclipping part of it from the pubic bone but this doesn't increase erect size though it will look bigger when flaccid
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by andrewyoung: 9:34am On May 20, 2015
This write-up is one heap of rubbish. God have mercy!
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by bstringz(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2015
folabayo1:
grin cheesy grin op u must really be high on something lipsrsealed
Am never panick cos bossoms abnorm no dey show na wen u scale am u go fit confirm grin
What's this one saying sad
folabayo1:
grin cheesy grin op u must really be high on something lipsrsealed
Am never panick cos bossoms abnorm no dey show na wen u scale am u go fit confirm grin
What's this one saying
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by uniqueon(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2015
to show say u dey lie..... U no fit write complete phone number self.... Chia dairsgod ooooo
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by jieta: 10:10am On May 20, 2015
Freemanan:

You got a nice a** Ovatine..... Whatever you say tho... Hope the Morning is frosty there....
caught u red handed, #kintoma#
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by shaboti: 10:12am On May 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

Ok good, not to brag, I'm above the 7 inches mark cheesy
you're a fulani man, i dint expect less lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by ranson(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2015
The joystick's length, was it to be measured when @attention or when lazy?
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by subbieD(f): 10:24am On May 20, 2015
Hmmmmm, nice piece.

Pls read my signature..... tnx kiss
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by oluamid(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2015
tunnary:
Doctor OP is there any effect of excess sperm in d body?

Excess what? Haha. That's the lie 'we' tell when we are desperately in need of some action. Don't tell me you have started believing it.
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by Kakaz: 11:17am On May 20, 2015
Oh yes! I guess the length of my koboko is not too buku...... I f you know what I mean.

I am blessed. Hehehe.....

Many thanks for the tip.
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by tunnary(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2015
oluamid:

Excess what? Haha. That's the lie 'we' tell when we are desperately in need of some action. Don't tell me you have started believing it.
Just dat i noticed som changes in ma system so i decided to ask so i wont die in silence
Re: Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! by MicroBox: 12:12pm On May 20, 2015
3-4inch in women Abe what does that mean...as in wetin person go measure...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha / ​What Makes You Believe That You Are Fertile? See This / UBTH Releases Woman Detained For 6 Months Over Unpaid Hospital Bills (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.