Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. (2236 Views)

Nigerian Guy Comes Out As Gay, Looking For A Wealthy Man To Marry (video) / When The Mc Announces That The Best DANCER Goes Home With A Bag Of Rice! / When The Radio Announces President Buhari Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 3:26am On May 20, 2015
Bathhouse Barry Obama issued a statement on Saturday indicating that he and his partner would be commemorating an International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia on Sunday. It’s probably not an accident that he chose the traditional Christian day of worship for his celebration of sodomy. He could have announced it on a week day but that wouldn’t have had the symbolism. Friday was an option, the Muslim day of worship, that he also chose to forego.

Maybe he could have convinced them that they need to work on their tolerance. To that end, since he’s declared it an international day of celebration, why not load the family and a few select friends into Air Force One for a road trip to Saudi Arabia or his new best friends in Iran. They could invite Reggie Love and really do it up right.

Obama said in his statement that he’s working to “address the specific needs of transgender persons.” He’s not talking about psychiatric help – pills, implants and a political declaration of normal are all they’re lacking. They are entitled to them and they’re free now under Obamacare. The taxpayers can afford anything.

http://rickwells.us/obama-announces-gay-day-observance-he-and-michelle-will-be-celebrating/

1 Like

Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by kestolove95(m): 3:51am On May 20, 2015
Why has dix man decided to be stup1d? Even
Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by danny301: 4:07am On May 20, 2015
Photoshop, right?

3 Likes

Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by illmatic101(m): 4:19am On May 20, 2015
Hmmm...

No dumping of refuse here

1 Like

Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by krazydave(m): 4:39am On May 20, 2015
Nd to think i used to like this man before...... Smh
Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by jorlons(m): 4:50am On May 20, 2015
Homosexuality is now normal.

Beastiality currently loading.....70%

Man holds two titles: The smartest yet the dumbest being on earth.
Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by Sibrah: 5:00am On May 20, 2015
The soul of a man comprises his: Intellect, Mind, and Will amongst other
Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by IlikePDP7: 5:01am On May 20, 2015
Wait i dont get this, Why do some people from the SS/SE suddenly 'hate' Obama? Oh well they do fit with the Rightwing nutjob persona.

But i do remember this isnt actually new though, because i did see some threads in 2008 by ldiots on this forum calling him the 'Antichrist'. SO i guess its a 'Christian' thing because thats basically the only thing in common between them and Rightwing nutjobs whom specifically like to keep attaching Obama to Islam (you know because if he's not christian enough for them then he must be Muslim!).

Oh and did you also 'like' the several anti Black(African American) rubbish in that site? since people like you seem to love what is damaging to you. Its just your nature, just like you 'love' PDP.
Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by Lordave: 7:47am On May 20, 2015
jorlons:
Homosexuality is now normal.
Beastiality currently loading.....70%
Man holds two titles: The smartest yet the dumbest being on earth.
krazydave:
Nd to think i used to like this man before...... Smh
kestolove95:
Why has dix man decided to be stup1d? Even
shocked sad shocked
Una don believe already shocked

OP, why are you keen on leading people astray?

Are you anti-Christ?
Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:29am On May 20, 2015
Lordave:
shocked sad shocked
Una don believe already shocked

OP, why are you keen on leading people astray?

Are you anti-Christ?
How I'm I leading people astray?
Didn't you see the link?
Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by MeAndYou(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2015
Jesus of Otueke grin

This is serious ooo
Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 12:10pm On May 20, 2015
MeAndYou:
Jesus of Otueke grin

This is serious ooo
More than serious.
Re: Obama Announces “gay Day” Observance. Picture. by ojaydedon(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2015
hmmmm... Too bad

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Help Needed / Recession Is Really Biting Hard! See What This Man Is Eating / Hahahaha My Stomach Ooo.. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.