Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form (71346 Views)

Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. / Post-ume Exam At Unilag / Post-UME Exam Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by niceuzor: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2006
Hello Nairaland Viewers,

I'm Here to Announce that the Uniben Post U.M.E Application Is Out

Anyone who is sitting for the Post U.M.E exam in Uniben should please go
purchase the Card its cost N1,500 in the Bank,

If you want to register, click on the link:
http://www.unibenportal.com/aspsite/pume_2006/login.asp

Its Easy and Simple; just updated today.

After that get prepared. I wish you the best in your exam. Cheers.

Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Terry1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2006
Oh thanks so much, though I'm not a Uniben Jambite but I know it will help those involved.
How I wish Unilorin will have the same online application form too, so I would fill mine as I am very far away from the University.
Good luck to every jambite on board.

ONE LUV!
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by ronkebaby(f): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2006
Terry1
Please could you tell me how much that of UniIlorin costs i.e. the postjamb form/examination?
Thanks.
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:20am On Sep 14, 2006
hello do you know when the post ume of illorin would take place and like how much would it cost. thanks
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Austine07: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2006
Hello Guys
Well I'm Austine a new member of Nairaland
pls help out i check jamb result and its show
Admission offer in Uniben then after 2week i
check again its said admission offer in A.A.U Ekpoma
and Ekpoma has already finish writing their Post U.M.E
exam Pls guys do help me out.
Hope to read from u all,
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by ib4lover(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2006
Please I need information about OAU post jamb exam Very Urgently please. Anybody with the information should please inform me back on time.
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Terry1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2006
ronkeakpe:

Terry1
Please could you tell me how much that of UniIlorin costs i.e. the postjamb form/examination?
Thanks.

@ronkeakpe, I don't know any damn thing about the university, i kept askin question on nairaland until a good Nairaland user sent this to my email, i don't know whether it will be of lil help 2 u;

enjoy my email;

[b]Please don't think you caused any inconvience by sending this mail. it is my pleasure.
i really want to help . The post jamb will be coming up next month(october). i can say the the date but it is next month . you will get admitted if you score above 180 but your jamb score will determine if you can secure a space in your department for the some departments have a cut off above 240, like medicine department.if you score above 240 and not a lagos and ogun state citizen then you can get admitted into any course provided you pass your jamb which pass mark is 40% which i know you will.
i must advice you, there will be no any form of test or examination , post jamb for the year is just a screening execrise, you don't need to read for it like jamb. they just test if you are a student that can pass any exam let say a junior wassce one did in JSS3, so it is that easy.Just know how to write a corret English with less error and remember how to apply little mathematice formulars.
I hope i have answer all your questions. if you feel i still to get your questions please you can call me on 08068053354 or keep to nairaland for i will post all important information about Unilorin on the site.
SO get these points:
1). Post jamb is just a screening execrise, not a test or exam
2). Unilorin will have it postjamb next month.
3).don't go to any post jamb lesson or keep reading any big textbooks for it is not a tes nor exam.
4).Plase don't be too egar to have the post jamb, release for you have pass you jamb and that is it, believe you have got admitted.
5). if you want something to get you occupied you can call me for a copy of your department syllabus so you get ahead of the class when you resume.
6) i repect POST JAMB is not something that one should be worry about for if you pass you GCE without EXPO , you will destroy POST JAMB one time.

From Bayo(NairaLand member).[/b]
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by rosix(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2006
hi
pls i want to know the date for unijos postjamb and that of uniben
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by stanuka: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2006
hi Nairalanders,
As per the schedules of O.A.U post jamb test
1)buy a scratch card frm any of UBA,INTERCONTINENTAL BANK,IBTC but if you re in lagos plz go to their laison office at Adeniyi Jones Ikeja.@ N1500

2)4 coloured passports

3)original jamb slip and not online printout

4) HB pencil & Eraser

5)date 30th of september,2006

Then jack like never b4 if u want success as that is the only road to becoming a student

GREAT IFE, GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by ib4lover(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2006
Thanks for the information about that IFE am grateful.
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by mekoyo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2006
Thanks 4 d news on uniben. i am not seeking admission there but i have somebody who needs info. about uniben. thanks.
pls which bank can i get d card from?
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2006
Hi Folks,
I am exceedingly delighted that we can have a site dedicated to giving crucial information such as post jamb exam date.More interesting is the uniqueness of this site in terrms of its features.
pls keep the flag flying.
yours sincerely,
brillow
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by nickky(f): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2006
hi fans,pls i need ur help,do any of u, know when university of Abuja will be writing their post jamb?pls i need ur help,am living very far away from the skol.pls its urgent,kindly keep me informed ,if u have an ideal!
One love,
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by defor(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2006
Hi niceuzor,

Thank you for letting all other viewers who are waiting for Uniben's post UME exam,But my worry is that i just finished my diploma program(DDP,Uniben)and i'm also applying for DE next session which a friend of my told me that there is going to be POST DE!

I no go lie u,i dey worry because i never hear any thing like that and i don submit my DE form,hoping that them go sent my request form to me.

So,can u help as a brother and as a friend to find out if them go design any like that and plz keep me posted about any thing way dey go on for school as per DE and plz again if i need to go down to benin to buy the post ume scratch card too.
My number is 08033850589

Please i dey BEG Uooooooooo!

cry
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by omobolaluv(f): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2006
[b][/b]Hello, nairalander, please i need information about university of Ibadan post jamb, like when it will come up And what to do before then please if you have any information or anyone you can connect me to, please let me know, through my mail id, i will be very greatfull if i can get it as quick as i want it, success to those that has taking their's already.

am OMOBOLA FROM LAGOS[color=#000099][/color]
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by roinewton(m): 2:27am On Sep 26, 2006
great uniben students i hail ooooooooooooooooooo
i want to enquire about thier diploma form is the form out?cos i want to buy,anyone with answers to my enquires should not hesitate to reply them.great uniben i hail oooooooooooooooooooooooooonc more
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by defor(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2006
Hi roinewton,

Just want know if u dey

The form dey come out about mid of October

Just chill!
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by mikebay(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2006
pls will anyone advise someone who scored 235 in jamb and made UNIBEN his 2nd choice to write the post-ume test?
VERY URGENT!
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by roinewton(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2006
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by defor(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hi,

For Elect/elect course, i dont know if it still available coz i heard they are to erase some courses from their program.my number is 08033850589.

fill free to call.
wink
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by segoye2(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2007
Well, Uniben Post UME Exam, I heard from my cousin in Nigeria would be coming up tomorrow 20th Sept. 2007. You can check for the screening aknowledgment slip on www.uniben.waeup.org

Good luck to all
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by tokjohn: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hello i want to know when the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) will be holding their POST UME (PUME). And i aslo want to know when UNIBEN will be holding there PUME. I will be gratefull if i contacted .

Thanks
John.
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by tokjohn: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2008
That is for these year (2008/2009).

Thanks,

John.
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Uzzyan: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2008
For now we(UB students) just finished the first semester exams for the new session.
So the PUME would be coming up like in sept or oct
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by tokjohn: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hello thank's for the reply. Ok i wrote JAMB these year(2008/2009) and i scored great , but i am going write GCE(2008/2009) these year i don't know if writing these O'LEVEL will affect my admission into the University of Benin. Please i need reply's, send any information to these number 08050670142.

Thank's

John.
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Uzzyan: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2008
Men That is really so not right.
U shld have a result that u shld be holding on to
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Besea(f): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2008
pls, i want u guys to tell me and other UNIBEN jambites about all it takes to purchase a UNIBEN pume form and the exact date for this(2008) exam
smiley
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Uzzyan: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2008
My dear am not Nwanze's daughter even if i know he doesnt know the exact day of the exam.
For the purchasing of the PUME card u have to go to designated banks for that but when the right time comes i will inform u all.
Anyways stayed clued to all the uniben threads the info willl be on them all if possible.
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Uzzyan: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
U suck more. Why didnt u check the date the reply was posted?
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by p2flexx(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2008
26th to 29th of august  2008 is the date for the uniben post ume ,post ume scratch cards will be sold from the 30th of july 2008 in some bonks like first bank ,wema bank wish u all good luck  in the forthcoming post ume
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by geolabious(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2008
To all people who choices UNIBEN as 1st n 2nd uni the post UME date
Is 26th-29th August 2008

The sales of form will start from 30th of july
Check the website for more info as from 5th August 2008
The scratch will be sold out by some banks lik
Uba, Firstinland, Wema, FCMB, and …………,

I wish u all best of luck

You can call me on
08035606696, 08022775215, 08051372728
Olabode_gbenga@yahoo.com
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by geolabious(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
To all people who choices UNIBEN as 1st n 2nd uni the post UME date
Is 26th-29th August 2008

The sales of form will start from 30th of july
Check the website for more info as from 5th August 2008
The scratch will be sold out by some banks lik
Uba, Firstinland, Wema, FCMB, and …………,

I wish u all best of luck

You can call me on
08035606696, 08022775215, 08051372728
Olabode_gbenga@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.