Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] (81083 Views)

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Mhizizzy(f): 12:17pm On May 20, 2015
Has falconey impregnated someone
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by tosyne2much(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2015
Falconey, you don't use condom and you came up with this write-up ?

Only God knows those who worship in truth and in spirit cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Sola15(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2015
don't use condom and score hatrick
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Toks2008(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2015
IDFWU:

And what if ya partner isn't on the so called#TeamOnePartner with u huh? Man don't get so lust with the skin 2 skin s3x, even couples use condoms 4 birth control. Minus getting some1 preggy, STDs is allowed as well.

I am definitely aware that no one is really safe from STIs but i still maintain that i will never use a condom to make love.Quote me if you want but that's my stand and that's why i will never sleep around and if i meet a lady who im comfortable with and i contract even HIV after making out with her,i accept my fate.

I just hate the psychological pleasure that comes with condom usage.Ask ladies and they will tell you they do not really enjoy a guy using condom.
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 20, 2015
charly4lyf:

Those raincoat in that pics naa.

Im no selling no raincoats...tats on my cookie jar grin
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by charly4lyf(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

Im no selling no raincoats...tats on my cookie jar grin

Jixos, lol.
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by MrChinex: 1:20pm On May 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

Have u heard Magnum? Trojan? Aside from durex?
no, but have heard of condom, they use for ife ntinye... Have u use it before?
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by MrChinex: 1:21pm On May 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

no, but have heard of condom, they use for ife ntinye... Have u use it before?
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by yomzzy(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2015
Setaje:
grin
haha grin he won't move?? Na statue e be? cheesy see format o

1 Like

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by pek(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2015
How can you be pregnant? I only did it once.
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

i use magnum 4 young ladies while i use Trojan 4 mature women.
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by danielmichael(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2015
Look at bunkums and balderdashs...

Wad du u mean by pre-cum

Wen mbakara go dey kill una wid nonsense hypothesis abt pre-cum..

Omor i get awt ma stuff be4 de sperm drops and also hav some precums left 4 dee 2nd round..

Unam

OP amesimeh etieti
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Oluwaplumpie(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2015
Lmao! The only silly thing men do that lead to pregnancy is "putting it in it". Safe sex is an illusion bikonu. Funny write tho.

1 Like

Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by slim147(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I doubt the pre cum I for don become father since cus I am a master of withdraw method

Me i for don become grand father sell.. Withdrawal Just da best . Nothing like Pre Cum . That pure white watery thing Cant Produce a shit lol
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Oluwaplumpie(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2015
tohpahz:
Nice. One!!
Guys take note smiley
guys? Really? If u like, don't take responsibility for ur pussy, ovaries and uterus. Be calling the guys...
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by lastpage: 2:40pm On May 20, 2015
Having Shex with a woman during her Period? angry angry

All that Blood For bleeps-sake? Cant you just wait a few days?

Its the best way to get an infection and probably infect the woman also.

Trust me, l am speaking with over 40yrs experience in the business. undecided wink

Lastpage!

BTW: There are Male Contraceptives that you can take as a Pill... and there are injections too!
I hate Condoms, they just rub me of the "skin to skin pleasure" l so much crave.
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i use magnum 4 young ladies while i use Trojan 4 mature women.

Mmmmm...as if u were really using it? tongue
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Tunnamania(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2015
Op, modify the topic to 18+. Kids are viewing this topic from ghost mode.
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

Mmmmm...as if u were really using it? tongue
yeah i am, im a sex addict so i fuuuck almost daily with all class of females, my female friends, neibours, lecturers, coursemates, quickies, facebuk friends just name them bt i dnt do prostitutes.
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Tunnamania(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2015
Op, modify the topic to 18+ because 13years old will say he/ she is an adult. Kids are viewing this topic from ghost mode
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yeah i am, im a sex addict so i fuuuck almost daily with all class of females, my female friends, neibours, lecturers, coursemates, quickies, facebuk friends just name them bt i dnt do prostitutes.

Ooohh my word.....tats a Lie! angry and wud u think ppol Here wud believe u?
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ooohh my word.....tats a Lie! angry and wud u think ppol Here wud believe u?
no im nt lying, there are five different female nairalanders(romancelanders) that i have fuuucked, honestly they know themselves.
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by busariabeyx24(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2015
Na tru ooo . #talking from experience
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
no im nt lying, there are five different female nairalanders(romancelanders) that i have fuuucked, honestly they know themselves.

Hahhahahah....this nigga is snitching ooooo.... grin
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahhahahah....this nigga is snitching ooooo.... grin
I would have loved to hit u hard lyk uve never had b4 but only if u allow me
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by phemmylink(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2015
Roses are red while violets aint blue.. the condom got busted and i never knew... Its not up 2 a month i had sex with u...
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by AyamDazey(f): 4:37pm On May 20, 2015
Abstinence is the best protection...abstinence y'all abstinence!
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
**PraƧtice SAFE SEX all d time** wink grin cheesy
I could teach all you wana learn.

#FREE!
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by toygod2: 5:02pm On May 20, 2015
huh
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by icankel: 5:11pm On May 20, 2015
ireneony:
good FrontPage material grin
guys una hear..
op.u forgot to add salt n water guysgrin noting set person nor go see for naija.
zip up!
Ur mouth b like chipop!
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by emmylight4u: 5:36pm On May 20, 2015
Really
Re: 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] by HolyHero: 6:03pm On May 20, 2015
no spoil me o
no spoil me ono spoil me o
no spoil me o
no spoil me o
no spoil me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland - December 2014 Contest [PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND 2] / Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.