Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Prosperity Gospel - Good News For People Who Need Financial Increase - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prosperity Gospel - Good News For People Who Need Financial Increase (433 Views)

Death, The Prosperity Gospel And Me / The Prosperity Gospel May Land You In Hell. / Prosperity Gospel: A Deep Rooted Heresy In Most Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Gospel - Good News For People Who Need Financial Increase by agwom(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2015
Prosperity gospel is Bible definition of prosperity and God telling us what He believes prosperity for His people actually is and if we will study further we will find out that God really does want us to prosper and be in health.

In 2 Corinthians 9:8 the Bible tells us "and God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that you will always have all sufficiency in all things and may abound to every good work".

This is God's definition of prosperity. Enough money to pay all of our bills and money left over to give to every good work. People need to have more than enough money if they are going to give money to the church, give money to the poor and to fund the evangelist who is out there reaching the lost.

Prosperity and financial increase are all through the Bible because this is absolutely, without a doubt what God wants for His people. 3 John 2 States," beloved, above all things it is my wish that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers".

According to this verse in the Bible we are going to prosper at the same rate our soul prospers so it would behoove you to make the effort to prosper your soul because your bank account will follow.

The way you prosper your soul is by feeding your soul on God's Word concerning prosperity.

Another thing I tell people to do is pray God's Word over and over until faith comes. Just pray, Lord your Word says in Psalms 112:3 that wealth and riches shall be in my house. Now fill my house with wealth and riches according to your Word.

Do you have the audacity to pray that to God? If you do, that is exactly what He is going to give you, wealth and riches in your house, just like His Word says. Why would He do anything different?

Some people say as long as I have enough money to pay my bills I am happy. Maybe they are, but if they just have enough money to pay their bills they are not going to be a financial blessing to anyone else.

I enjoy having extra money to give to other people and to help the poor.

The prosperity gospel fits in with the Bible definition of prosperity and means for us to have enough money for everything we need with enough left over to help other people.
Re: Prosperity Gospel - Good News For People Who Need Financial Increase by WinsomeX: 9:30am On May 20, 2015
agwom,

The prosperity gospel (PG) is another gospel. If you believe it, you will go to hell.

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Pat Uwaje-king’s Debut Solo Album - Midnight Crew Endorses / Requirements For Waiting On God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/06/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.