Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of May 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of May 2015 (346 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of February 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of December 2015 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of May 2015 by jonatoye(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
It is the amount of support around the life of a man that truly defines his greatness. No man can ever be great in isolation to his Creator!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect . . . You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great." (Psalms 18:32, 35 NIV).
When God is set to make a man great, He brings men who can be regarded as destiny helpers to render necessary support to him. No matter the level of a man's attainment, he still needs support or a teacher who shows him a way forward towards greatness on the pathway of destiny. It not enough that a man is talented; it is the support of God that makes a man great. Those who are famous and widely celebrated by people are those who received mercy of God. It is this mercy that influences people to appreciate the gift of God in their lives. The greatest support of your life comes from God who is able to touch the heart of men to render the very help you need to rise in life. There is nothing special in the lives of those who have attained wonderful success in life; it is a function of God's help and mercy on them. It is not the case that your life is that bad or that you are just unfortunate; what you need is special help from above. Look up to Him who knows all your plight and all you have passed through; He will surely come to your aid! The Lord will bring destiny helpers your way at this point in time in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Terrific Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

If You Were One Of The Pastors / Understanding The "New Birth" / Music: I Need You More ~ Chiika100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.