Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts (35972 Views)

BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Idrismusty97(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2015
As much as it seems stuipid it is her money. You guys should stop querying wealthy individuals like they have an obligation to you. Giving is a choice and she choose not, So? undecided

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by ShortBlackBoy(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2015
Question is why is there a 20000 USD champagne

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by justi4jesu(f): 12:32pm On May 20, 2015
loomer:
Una don start?

Dem don start no be small cheesy
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by vybrant(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2015
Nna forget, money is good!!!
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 20, 2015
abegi
She should enjoy herself...

She does a lot of charity work(s). This one she decided to do small nzuzu with her money, na im come bring talk?

*Do they have any empirical evidence that the content of that bottle is wine, and not water or methylated spirit?

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by justi4jesu(f): 12:33pm On May 20, 2015
ShortBlackBoy:
Question is why is there a 20000 USD champagne

For the likes of Beyonce & Nicki
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Bonapart(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2015
It's a lie... noir is a red wine...
But that isn't red
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by PStacks(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2015
I'm a Jay-z and Beyounce fan but this is really so un-cool..

Not someone like her. Beyounce has gotten so much repute she should be far from somethings.

Only proves she's still human and forget that imaginary Goddess Status

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Eliass: 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
lol...thats what we are saying....nd part of d money is from d little i have ooo.....cus am her fan nd i pay to buy her songs )':
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
she be igbooo girl na water dey 4 dat bottle

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by asumo12: 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
IF NA WATER DEY INSIDE NKO?

AWON MUGULICIOUSMUGU

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Sommyangel(f): 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
Maybe na ordinary water dey inside.. Celebs with their.. The more u look.. The less u see life

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Homguy(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2015
Ok.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by blessin30289(f): 12:37pm On May 20, 2015
Funny tho
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 20, 2015
That is her business...
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Certifiedboss: 12:38pm On May 20, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Did she buy it with dier money? Abeg let dem go and get a life

Even Overfeeding is a sin ... think right

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by SFSNIPER(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You are a walking dunce.
Waoh!!! Really? I think you are one poor lazy bastarrdd who hasn't ever worked and earned a dime and as such never had the chance to spend a little extra cash so you are hating. Get a job, get a life, make some real money, invest, raise a family, and enjoy ur stupiid life with some extra change. Your are such an emergency eddiot.

4 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Neplusultra(f): 12:39pm On May 20, 2015
She's trying so hard to take back d spotlight from Kim K, she's bin ruling d big screen lately
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by sweathold(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2015
hmmm this is waste and i hate it even God does
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Abbeyme: 12:40pm On May 20, 2015
If this happened here in Nija, am sure the bottle would be a makeup and the content some Orijin or 7up. Now that it's in the USA, no one would say is fake!
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by klax(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Did she buy it with dier money? Abeg let dem go and get a life

Well you are right but not 100% right I guess no need to be this much wasteful bros go to her in US and see thousands of homeless people everywhere she can use that money to change lives I knw you are going to say oh she is doing lot of charity yes but wastefulness is gateway to so many thing in life remember Mike Tyson was once rated over $200 million but today Remember Withney was once rated $150 million but died with empty wardrobe just to mention few.

Money is a visitor when it visit you keep it well don't waste it because when it finish its visiting and ready to go you can't stop it all that will be left for you is to lean on is what you have use it for when still visiting you.
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by fredagu: 12:41pm On May 20, 2015
sum piple reason lik animals so bey pouring away dat huge amount is Ok buh wen our politicians buy ride worth dat amount u call dem thieves am so disapointed at her for dis single action sum people shud knw dat anytin u do has consequences nd she's a celeb piple up to her it's totally wrong
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by DanielPop(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2015
Could be a stunt....bottle filled with water after they finished downing the real thingy! grin

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by fredagu: 12:41pm On May 20, 2015
sum piple reason lik animals so bey pouring away dat huge amount is Ok buh wen our politicians buy ride worth dat amount u call dem thieves am so disapointed at her for dis single action sum people shud knw dat anytin u do has consequences nd she's a celeb piple luksu
p to her it's totally wrong
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by chigoizie7(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2015
Seriously, that is way too much. Well as a celeb, dey make millions while having fun unlike we the hustlers. A guy wasted a carton of "don-perenure"(might be wrong spelling) on me the day I graduated + other guys wasting all sorts of expensive drinks, I was having fun, but when I later realised what they dis, I felt like wasting all those empty bottles on their heads, what a useless WASTE of my 2yrs rent on 30mins fun,( no be say person drink am oooh)

My point is, all those wastes don't worth it one bit. It could chang thousands of live for christ sake.

Beyounce, flex
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Ranchhoddas: 12:42pm On May 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You are a walking dunce.
shh...is it your money?
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by SenR(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2015
Why all d noise sef, if fit b say na d swimming pool water
wey she take full d empty bottle she dey pour back into d pool.

Na im una dey make noise.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by carramel(f): 12:43pm On May 20, 2015
So nobody actually thought that it's most certain it's water she's pouring from the bottles. The champagne was already emptied and refilled with water. That's my impression.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
Sango 'n thunda fire poverty!

Pours a bottle of kold Orijin inside bucket of water to baff wit Airforce1 lookin @ me 'n shoutin, "but bros why na?
grin

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by browneyes7(f): 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
Na money dey go so cry cry
Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by Abbeyme: 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
Bros,

asumo12:
IF NA WATER DEY INSIDE NKO?

AWON MUGULICIOUSMUGU

grin grin grin

It's not water. Haba, remember it's not Nigeria. Her reputation is at stake here.

So all the cameras and props, and dancers, and aids, and bouncer and producers would be there to commit fraud?

The next news and those present would tell everyone it's all fake. She won't live a fake life....

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts by iphanyiuma(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2015
She poured champagne into her tub some Nigerians pour salt into their bucket of water.... Godwin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sikiru Ayinde Barister Is Dead! / Ubi Franklin Dumps His Wedding Ring Finally (Photos) / Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.