Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her (24126 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by damiloladuke: 8:55am On May 20, 2015
I met this pretty lady on Linkedin, she works as a graduate Assistant at the department of Biological Science, UNIMAID.

IT'S been 6 months now that we've been relating and we both seem to be falling in love with eachother.

I tried inviting her down to Lagos, but she said I have to prove my love for her first by coming to Maiduguiri to see her.

With the security situation over there, Am confused. I love this girl and Am as well concerned about my life.

Am the first child and I don't wanna die now.

Any advice on What I could do?

cc: lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by shakazuldadon: 8:55am On May 20, 2015
Don't be a chicken angry.......

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by sinaj(f): 8:57am On May 20, 2015
shocked

Borno lipsrsealed
buh people live dere nau...

14 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by richidinho(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2015
Maiduguri is safe jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by demmy0325(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2015
safe journey... we will b here to hear hw she turned into a snake wen u r back..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Princecalm(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2015
you are afraid of your life but not hers. So tell me where is the love?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Doughyeenbae(f): 9:08am On May 20, 2015
Things we do for love Romeo died for love...so op,u can. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 9:09am On May 20, 2015
How are u sure ''shes'' real?

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by justmag(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2015
You should go. So we don't have to see more pointless posts like this... angry

I don't believe you ddon't know what to do. You don't need the wisdom of Solomon to see what's wrong here.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by sladimeji(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2015
Tell her dah d devil is a liar

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by OmaBliss: 9:29am On May 20, 2015
Going to maiduguiri doesn't mean u'll die nah..

After all, she has been dere and nothing has happened to her buh on a lighter note... I think u should be very sure she's for real, make e no be say boko boys don use am set trap for u grin

Anyway, Goodluck to you on whichever decision u take!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by toyeoye(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2015
Princecalm:
you are afraid of your life but not hers. So tell me where is the love?

Don't crucify him yet, in all fairness I think the op is more concerned about the security situation.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Princecalm(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2015
toyeoye:

Don't crucify him yet, in all fairness I think the op is more concerned about the security situation.
then why not open up to her?

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Cutehector(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2015
Its a herculean task.. Buh if u survive d jorney, make sure u bang d shii outta her!

37 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by ggrin(f): 9:54am On May 20, 2015
shockedshockedshocked

Thrs godu o o o o oembarassed
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Moustache: 10:12am On May 20, 2015
The question is..."Do you love her"?...If you do,then go down there to prove ur love to her.Maiduguri is not dat a dangerous place....AND BY THE WAY,IF YOU EVENTUALLY GO TO MAIDUGURI, HELP ME BRANCH AT SHEKAU'S HOUSE AND EXTEND MY GREETING

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by damiloladuke: 10:14am On May 20, 2015
reading comments

WILL YOU LIKE TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE FOR LIFE : through blogging activities and customer care consultancy
CHECK www.teamcrea8.com
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 10:17am On May 20, 2015
Remember To say the grace when you leave

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 10:22am On May 20, 2015
u can visit borno nah.oga jona don expel all the boko haramist go sambisa forest and lake chad grin
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 11:47am On May 20, 2015
demmy0325:
safe journey... we will here to hear hw she turned into a snake wen u r back..
amen lol
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 11:49am On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Its a herculean task.. Buh if u survive d jorney, make sure u bang d shii outta her!
what an advice. What if after banging her then on his way to return back home to lagos he is involved in an accident that leads to his loss of life? Mehn na hell fire things be that o

3 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 11:52am On May 20, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Things we do for love
Romeo died for love...so op,u can. lipsrsealed
so if we die for love an u will soon forget the lover that died for u after his burial an u immediately that same day spend a night with ur new lover. Chai God punish girls dem
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by jrerico1(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2015
damiloladuke:

With the security situation over there, Am confused. I love this girl and Am as well concerned about my life.

Lol, so awhich you were not the 1st child you'll die happily?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by 2dice(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2015
Wow.... Nice joke ....why can't u guys mEet at seme border ....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Engrpj(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2015
damiloladuke:
I met this pretty lady on Linkedin, she works as a graduate Assistant at the department of Biological Science, UNIMAID.

IT'S been 6 months now that we've been relating and we both seem to be falling in love with eachother.

I tried inviting her down to Lagos, but she said I have to prove my love for her first by coming to Maiduguiri to see her.

My frnd I have been in Borno all my life. I have only heard of insurgency but never witnessed it with my Eyes... Don't go by people that Exagerate tons...am currently residing inside Unimaid qtrs..... If u Luv her come down nothing dey happen

17 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 20, 2015
Epic

He should agree on the condition that they visit Sambisa forest as a proof of her love.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Bonapart(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2015
Go and experience the wrath of boko haram you're not better than those that have died anyway.... if na love come kill you that one na mumu death....

But wait: i don't even believe ur story

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 20, 2015
wetin love go cause hen..... Na only God knows
story story... storyyyyyy!!!! once upon a time... time time!!!!

y she no cum meet uu nah? she forget say na laddies first niiiiii

wehre laso
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by tociano009(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2015
In oshomole voice..Go and die

4 Likes

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by jnrbayano(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2015
Love gbakwaa oku.. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by shedrack222: 12:17pm On May 20, 2015
I dob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) / Guys, Are These Zodiac Interpretations About Dick's Size Correct? / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.